University of Phoenix Learning Teams

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
So I'm pursuing my degree online with UoP, and part of what we do is participate in "learning teams". We're assigned to teams and we have assignments each week, generally papers.

This time there are only 4 people in our team and one is an obnoxious, combative bitch. Not me, you understand. Initially someone said they thought we talked about our paper and then submitted them individually, I explained that was wrong, we are supposed to submit one paper, as a team. I created a quickie outline and offered to do the intro and conclusion, and suggested that everybody produce a couple hundred words on behavioral tools, then come back and we would pick which one we were doing the paper on...

So nobody really paid any attention, then the three other members just sort of brought crap to the thread and dropped it...no references, no discussion, nothing. So I said 200 words each wasn't going to meet the word requirement and this bitch jumped all over me, told me I wasn't the team leader (? believe me, i have no desire to be team leader, been there done that, it's thankless) and if I wanted 500 words I could write them myself, but she was just writing 200 words. Then I said fine, there weren't enough words, I slapped my intro and conclusion on there and gave it back to them. Then that bitch came back and ragged on me some more for making comments about her rant.

I let her have it with both barrels, snicker. I mean, I did try to be civil, I apologized for being snarky..and that bitch lit into me. I told her she'd invested more words into her tirades than in her paper submission, and that I was glad she was going to stop the juvenile tantrum throwing that she said she had no patience for, because, frankly, I was getting a little bored with it.

What a bitch. Can't say it enough.

This wouldn't happened to be a team building project now would it? lol

Can you ask to be reassigned? I hated it when MY grade depended on others! I never felt that they were helping me but i was the one always helping them, and their poor performance reflected on me! IT SUCKED....so i feel for ya!

• Banned
I don't want to be reassigned...I want to kick that bitch's ass!

I don't want to be reassigned...I want to kick that bitch's ass!

Yeah but if she doesn't preform it will reflect on you grade wont it? And i always hated having my hard work...look good for slackers! We sometimes had to things with lab partners in Microbio....and i hated it!

• Banned
I think the bitch will run. She was so wrong it has to hurt.

I think the bitch will run. She was so wrong it has to hurt.

hehehehe....and i know you just felt sssoooo bad for her! ...:lol: I feel for ya! Just check her work before you submit anything. Dont let her shit effect your grade.

Forum List

Back