University Of Kansas Offers ‘Angry White Male’ Course

University of Kansas Offering Course on ‘Angry White Males’ This Fall
KU is offering a course on ‘angry white men’ this fall — and Millennials wonder why their $250,000 degrees are worthless.

There really are no words left for idiots like this. You are mental if you take this, you are mental to push hate against whites esp. when you are white which makes you the biggest fkn retards of the century.
Wait until you mental cases look back at yourselves and how pathetic you are . LOL

The writing component for this course should be quite easy.

Why Honkies Are Angry! Also, Bad!

A++++++++++++++++

There are a lot of unhinged dumb SJW white guys
SJWknuttjobs.jpg

Another example of the crap funded by taxpayers. Here is part of the course description and a link.

"Employing interdisciplinary perspectives this course examines how both dominant and subordinate masculinities are represented and experienced in cultures undergoing periods of rapid change connected to modernity as well as to rights-based movements of women, people of color, homosexuals and trans individuals,"

'Angry white male studies': College's course draws criticism from white congressman

That is by far the dumbest course I have heard of. How ignorant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a white male this bothers me not. A nothing burger. Non story. Funny in a way. There is no war nor discrimination against me.

Kids going to college to get an “education” smh

White guys...don't be angry. Let them be attacked and let the worse happen to them. Be calm.

Kids going to college to get an “education” smh

Explains a lot. Most of my former peers were "educated" in liberal arts of some sort. Other than one they were unable to read and write, and couldn't think their way out of a wet paper bag.

Forum List

Back