University of Colorado allows students to carry guns

Third, you started the entire discussion by talking about banning guns. You've only recently switched your argument to "sensible gun laws" after I destroyed you in this debate.

Um....what?!

Can you provide the post number where this happened, because I really want to see that!

Given the quality on your posting has been on these threads, I really think you are better to focus on trying to come up with a coherent, logical argument before you get on to "destroying" anyone on this topic. So far I have not seen any comment or position from you on these threads which could be described as credible, let alone devasating!!

Just so we are clear on what debate is, comments like this:
Good God you are getting dumber with each post. Who said ANYTHING about France?!? I'm talking about the United States. The United States. You need to think ONLY about the United States now. We are talking about the United States (you're lucking a retarded monkey - you can't even stay focused on the subject).

are not debate. This is you running and hiding from evidence you know full well PROVES that guns cost American lives.

You know it and I know it.

If you want to talk about cars all day and claim you have won something, probably best first figure out who you are debating with, because I see no one else on this thread arguing with you.

Let's take this first, and then come back to the topic after yesterdays diversions on to cars. Just to conclude that - if you wish to push for more effective car laws, then I am sure you would get a lot of support for that. I agree that the US statistics coule be a lot better. I don't disagree with you on that at all.

However, we both know that car laws have absolutely nothing to do with guns or gun laws.

btw I have NEVER supported banning guns.

Last edited:
First of all, "per capita" doesn't mean nearly as much as gun ownership. If we have a 1:1 "per capita", but 90% of American's own guns and 1% of Britain's do, are you going to get an accurate account?

You really do find this diificult to understand don't you?

We DO have per capita gun ownership stats, and I linked them a few days back.

We DO have per capita homocide stats, and I linked them a few days back.

When we compare those two statistics, we get the true picture of how horrendous US homocide statistics are.

Again, the US has 246 times more gun-related homocides than the UK does. THIS is what your laws support.

I have been waiting ever since for a sensible response from you on those stats.

It is slightly odd that you claim to have "destroyed" me in this debate while refusing to comment sensibly on statistics such as these, and devoting most of your posting to attacking the US road laws.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back