Universities Curbing Free Speech

You have claimed that the ACLU is impartial and a watchdog for our rights. That is simply not true. They are partisan and make political decisions based on a specific political agenda as to what to defend and why.

Are they useful? Sure they are, if you happen to fall in the areas they care about.

I did not say they were impartial, merely that they are willing to support you if particular rights which they focus on, have been infringed. Even if you disagree with their political viewpoint, which very few organizations will do anymore.

So your claiming he didn't lie about his heritage? He didn't plagerize anyone?

No, I wasn't claiming that, I was claiming thats not why he was fired.

I did not say they were impartial, merely that they are willing to support you if particular rights which they focus on, have been infringed. Even if you disagree with their political viewpoint, which very few organizations will do anymore.

No, I wasn't claiming that, I was claiming thats not why he was fired.

Yes it is. Initially the School supported him and even continued to support him until the information came out on the above. I would submit his heritage was unimportant, other than to establish his lying and creditability on the plagerism charge.

He brought the issue to the front by his idiotic opinion. One that is hiding things really should not anger people enough that they go looking for dirt.

Forum List

Back