Universe expansion acceleration?

Nov 15, 2009
Interesting thought...could the acceleration of the expansion of the Universe be the product of exploding Stars and Supernova's?

And the kernels get slammed together. As big as they are, I don't think they matter in this context, otherwise, we probably wouldn't be here.

They do serve a purpose. ALL the heavy elements come from exploding stars. That's makes us the children of "Nova's". Much better than being shimmered into being from a pile of dirt.

And the kernels get slammed together. As big as they are, I don't think they matter in this context, otherwise, we probably wouldn't be here.

They do serve a purpose. ALL the heavy elements come from exploding stars. That's makes us the children of "Nova's". Much better than being shimmered into being from a pile of dirt.
Both are theories that haven't been conclusively proven. One isn't any better than the other.

Both are theories that haven't been conclusively proven. One isn't any better than the other.

So speaks one of the 6%.

Although the number of supernovae would have been appreciably greater in the early universe, when virtually every star was a billion times larger than our sun, in today's universe they are so uncommon that we have to look across inter-galactic distances to see one go off.

It is true that the "inflation" epoch was back when massive stars were commonplace, and much more crowded together. However there are believed to have been several of these expanionary periods of inflation.

Last edited:
It's like a bunch of popcorn going off inside a really big kettle.

LOL...good analogy!

I wonder if dark matter could be pushed along from the exploding stars helping the expansion acceleration?

Perhaps acting in a way like electrons do in a wire?

Forum List

Back