Universal Voter Registration

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
John Fund: Stealth Legislation Coming in January, Universal Voter Legislation
Posted by courage On December - 27 - 2009

Call to all Patriots; it’s time to start writing your Senators and Congresspersons to voice opposition against a Universal Voter registration. This legislation would involve the Federal government taking over from the state, the criteria used to register voters. Every individual from every list the state possesses would automatically be placed on the voter rolls. Now you may not think this problematic, yet the potential corruption in legislation like this could be MASSIVE. If you thought Acorn was bad, just wait as those unconcerned, apathetic voters who have never voted suddenly through ghost votes find a voice. Ghost votes that they never knew they cast, that were easily manipulated by corrupt forces in either party. Currently less than 40% of eligible voters vote in major elections, which leaves a potential for 60% voter fraud. Should this happen, wave our Republic .. good-bye.

Universal Voter Registration and the Power of Corruption | Courage To See

More here: American Thinker: What the Dems Know: Universal Voter Registration

Fund describes the proposal as follows:

In January, Chuck Schumer and Barney Frank will propose universal voter registration. What is universal voter registration? It means all of the state laws on elections will be overridden by a federal mandate. The feds will tell the states: 'take everyone on every list of welfare that you have, take everyone on every list of unemployed you have, take everyone on every list of property owners, take everyone on every list of driver's license holders and register them to vote regardless of whether they want to be ...'

John Fund: Stealth Legislation Coming in January, Universal Voter Legislation
Posted by courage On December - 27 - 2009

Call to all Patriots; it’s time to start writing your Senators and Congresspersons to voice opposition against a Universal Voter registration. This legislation would involve the Federal government taking over from the state, the criteria used to register voters. Every individual from every list the state possesses would automatically be placed on the voter rolls. Now you may not think this problematic, yet the potential corruption in legislation like this could be MASSIVE. If you thought Acorn was bad, just wait as those unconcerned, apathetic voters who have never voted suddenly through ghost votes find a voice. Ghost votes that they never knew they cast, that were easily manipulated by corrupt forces in either party. Currently less than 40% of eligible voters vote in major elections, which leaves a potential for 60% voter fraud. Should this happen, wave our Republic .. good-bye.

Universal Voter Registration and the Power of Corruption | Courage To See

More here: American Thinker: What the Dems Know: Universal Voter Registration

In January, Chuck Schumer and Barney Frank will propose universal voter registration. What is universal voter registration? It means all of the state laws on elections will be overridden by a federal mandate. The feds will tell the states: 'take everyone on every list of welfare that you have, take everyone on every list of unemployed you have, take everyone on every list of property owners, take everyone on every list of driver's license holders and register them to vote regardless of whether they want to be ...'

So employed renters in big cities without cars who have registered to vote are screwed? Interesting. I guess Barney isn't as green as I thought.

Oh I understand the concern of "Patriots" right now. We don't want certain of "those people" to be able to vote. Red States have procedures in place to discourage "those people" from voting. If the Federal Government comes up with a universal list of eligible voters, a hundred years of disenfranchisement will be wasted

Oh I understand the concern of "Patriots" right now. We don't want certain of "those people" to be able to vote. Red States have procedures in place to discourage "those people" from voting. If the Federal Government comes up with a universal list of eligible voters, a hundred years of disenfranchisement will be wasted

:lol: Now that was funny. Obviously, that's not what was said at all, but at least you made me laugh. :lol:

Voting is a right and priviledge in the US. I fail to see how requiring people to take some time and register is bad. I want a motivated voter. If we were just talking about a registeration for federal elections that would be one thing. However, my guess is it is meant to cover state and local elections too. I think it becomes a state's rights issue at that time.

If the race card fits?

Playing the race card. Now which right winger thought up the racecard thingy?
It is a blatant attempt to dis racism.

If the race card fits?

Playing the race card. Now which right winger thought up the racecard thingy?
It is a blatant attempt to dis racism.

The only rightwinger that brought it up first was the left-winger that calls himself rightwinger

The race card does not fit when you want to require proper voter registration or proper voter ID or any other voting issue that the fringe left-wingers like to play the race card for

Racism? Who'd a thunk it?
Why the uproar of pulling in people to vote? Sounds "Patriotic" to me.

Just wait for those unconcerned, apathetic voters who never cast a vote, find a voice...

Yes "those people". The ones the Republicans have fought for generations to keep away from the polls. Hate to tell you, but real American Patriots want every American to vote, not just the 40% who the right wing is comfortable with

Last edited:
I have no problem stating that many people should not vote. I would think society would benefit from smart decisions. America seems to be very short on educated folks. Can't we hold ourselves to a standard that says blind people get braille ballots and the rest of us get printed ones?

What about a work standard? A person needs to have worked at least 4 quarters in the last twenty or have earned a total of 40 to vote.

What about political awareness? Make them answer who the current president is.

I really see nothing wrong with asking a voter to have some intelligence, worked and be a little politically aware.

Racism? Who'd a thunk it?
Why the uproar of pulling in people to vote? Sounds "Patriotic" to me.

Just wait for those unconcerned, apathetic voters who never cast a vote, find a voice...

Yes "those people". The ones the Republicans have fought for generations to keep away from the polls. Hate to tell you, but real American Patriots want every American to vote, not just the 40% who the right wing is comfortable with

:lol: What have you been smoking? :lol:

It must be some pretty good stuff for you to find 'racism' in this story. Remember to share!

I have no problem stating that many people should not vote. I would think society would benefit from smart decisions. America seems to be very short on educated folks. Can't we hold ourselves to a standard that says blind people get braille ballots and the rest of us get printed ones?

What about a work standard? A person needs to have worked at least 4 quarters in the last twenty or have earned a total of 40 to vote.

I really see nothing wrong with asking a voter to have some intelligence, worked and be a little politically aware.

We debated these same issues 230 years ago. The founding fathers debated whether only landholders should be allowed to vote, whether only educated people should vote, whether women should vote.
What this great country has decided is EVERY American deserves the right to vote. The illiterate field hand received the same voting power as the rich landowner. Elected officials represent everyone. Not just the wealthy, not just the educated. It is what set the US aside from the rest of the world and our model has been emulated around the globe

Last edited:

We debated these same issues 230 years ago. The founding fathers debated whether only landholders should be allowed to vote, whether only educated people should vote, whether women should vote.
What this great country has decided is EVERY American deserves the right to vote. The illiterate field hand received the same voting power as the rich landowner. It is what set the US aside from the rest of the world and our model has been emulated around the globe

The founding fathers? The ones that said a slave was not a whole vote? Those guys? And I mean guys, because you know full well the women couldn't vote. I have no problem raising the bar a little.

Democrats just love to register felons and dead people. It's like a 'Sham Wow' commercial...BUT WAIT!!! If you pass this legislation TODAY, we'll throw in illiterates, retards, and junkies!! All registered as Democrats!! Just pay shipping and handling (to get 'em to the polls) ! Vote now, don't delay, Vote NOW!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

What this great country has decided is EVERY American deserves the right to vote. The illiterate field hand received the same voting power as the rich landowner. It is what set the US aside from the rest of the world and our model has been emulated around the globe

The founding fathers? The ones that said a slave was not a whole vote? Those guys? And I mean guys, because you know full well the women couldn't vote. I have no problem raising the bar a little.

Yes those founding fathers..

What they accomplished was a major step in the history of mankind. They acknowledged that every man would receive the same treatment under the law. Now you can debate that they didn't include women, blacks, indians...but keep in mind we are talking late 18th century.
In the 18th century the status quo was a strict caste structure with royalty having unique rights and privledges. The idea that an illiterate farm hand would recieve the same rights as a member of royalty was truly radical

Yes those founding fathers..

What they accomplished was a major step in the history of mankind. They acknowledged that every man would receive the same treatment under the law. Now you can debate that they didn't include women, blacks, indians...but keep in mind we are talking late 18th century.
In the 18th century the status quo was a strict caste structure with royalty having unique rights and privledges. The idea that an illiterate farm hand would recieve the same rights as a member of royalty was truly radical
What a crock!!! Ever heard of the Magna Carta? It was drafted in 1215.....

Forum List

Back