Universal Healthcare - will not work in the US

Don’t change the subject. I am far from oppressed. I rule the media and your little fat world. Look at a bottle of ketchup and see the influence of my people on it. If you’re smart enough to decipher it. I own your fat ass.

Yawn... you are too funny....

Again, it's not what you people do in secret... it's what you do in the open.
I am mocking you in the open. You’re fat and clumsy. Less Starbucks and more Golds Gym.

Again, most of those jobs went to INdia.. ever call for tech support from one of these companies.... Pradip will be happy to provide you excellent customer service today!

So there are jobs in India. So what?

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states
Tim Henderson, Stateline Published 8:00 a.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019 | Updated 7:10 p.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019

In 39 states, there are more jobs than people looking for them, according to a Stateline analysis of June hiring and employment data from the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states

I won because I am a Jew and I own you.

I was going to make a really nasty comment here... but I'm going to be the bigger man.

Yep, you da man.

th

You mean my thread? You’re kidding. All you have done is pollute it with your false statistics. You’re fat. Stop going to Starbucks. Seems simple.

I use Starbucks for business... but never mind.

I've slammed your head into the table with statistics... but you live in mortal fear some poor person might get the same level of treatment you get.... which kind of makes you an awful person.

You mean my thread? You’re kidding. All you have done is pollute it with your false statistics. You’re fat. Stop going to Starbucks. Seems simple.

I use Starbucks for business... but never mind.

I've slammed your head into the table with statistics... but you live in mortal fear some poor person might get the same level of treatment you get.... which kind of makes you an awful person.
False stats. Do you agree or disagree that we are the fattest country and that we drive the most? Yes or no? I am an awful person. I am the worst kind. I am a Jew and I want the best for me and worst for you.

False stats. Do you agree or disagree that we are the fattest country and that we drive the most? Yes or no?

No, don't buy any of that. We have the worst stats ONLY because we don't provide health coverage to every citizen.

I am an awful person. I am the worst kind. I am a Jew and I want the best for me and worst for you.

And this is why you guys are kind of despised... you have no loyalty to the society you belong in. This why it's so easy for a Dr. Goebbels to paint you as "the other".

Me. I'm an American.

Not Catholic or an Atheist or a Republican or a Democrat or a LIberal or a Conservative. I'm an American first and I care about my fellow Americans...

Happy to have cleared that up for you, it probably won't help you be less awful.

Forum List

Back