Universal healthcare is the price for retaining no considerations for previous conditions

Solving simple poverty should improve the efficiency of our markets. We really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.
DanielPalos, poverty is not a simple problem. Due to mathematics, any reduction of the federal minimum wage rate's purchasing powers also reduces that of our nation's median wage rate, and thus the reduction of USA's aggregate wages' purchasing powers.
We really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed, along with industrial automation to help with social costs.

How does your view, apply to that statement?
Otherwise you want the feds to be the union for the poor ? How's that worked out over the years ?

Solving simple poverty should improve the efficiency of our markets. We really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.
DanielPalos, poverty is not a simple problem. Due to mathematics, any reduction of the federal minimum wage rate's purchasing powers also reduces that of our nation's median wage rate, and thus the reduction of USA's aggregate wages' purchasing powers.
We really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed, along with industrial automation to help with social costs.

Otherwise you want the feds to be the union for the poor ? How's that worked out over the years ?
It is also a State concern. We already have the infrastructure in place in our Republic; better utilization could improve our "declining first world economy".

It keeps them "in their place", obedient and dependent on the state.

People in Canada are covered and they love their healthcare. It’s only Republicans who say it’s awful.

People in great Britain love their healthcare. It’s only Republicans who say it’s awful.

I just wish I knew why Republicans were so bloodthirsty. It seems they always want people to die. How did they get to be such negative people? I used to think of American Christians as good people. Now I think of them as Republicans.

People in Canada are covered and they love their healthcare. It’s only Republicans who say it’s awful.

People in great Britain love their healthcare. It’s only Republicans who say it’s awful.

I just wish I knew why Republicans were so bloodthirsty. It seems they always want people to die. How did they get to be such negative people? I used to think of American Christians as good people. Now I think of them as Republicans.

I gotta say, your new avatar fits you perfectly.

It is about making sure the People can participate in the equality of market based transactions under our form of capitalism. Compensation for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment, encourages that market based behavior.

It is about making sure the People can participate in the equality of market based transactions under our form of capitalism. Compensation for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment, encourages that market based behavior.

Uh huh. OK. Got it.

Uh huh. OK. Got it.
capitalism works.

Could it be when the Demon-crats came along to ruin everything that they put their hands on ?? Out of control government dependent birth rates swamped the system, and the next thing you know the Demon-crats want more and more and more to the point of ridiculousness. Then you have the exploiters of those dependents using them to get power, and then become as Kings over them. The people have had enough finally.

I gotta say, your new avatar fits you perfectly.
Talking about the expression right ?? LOL

with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation at fourteen dollars an hour; Persons should be able to save up for some "pre-existing conditions or afford a higher co-pay".

market friendliness is the way to go; market efficiency through liquidity, not "market distorting free stuff".

Which country is the "most capitalist?

can you cut the BS and try to make your point directly??

It was just a question Edward. Sorry for asking you a question.
why be so afraid to debate. You have a great opportunity to learn something. Might as well take advantage?

So I asked you which country was the most capitalist and you got mad.

Then I apologized and you started insulting folks.

Everything going ok lately buddy?

Forum List

Back