Universal Healthcare. Does it benefit us? Do other countries have it?

nitroz

INDEPENDENTly ruthless
May 18, 2011
Merritt Island, FL
To simply be blunt, yes. It has helped millions upon millions of citizens and almost all other developed nations have universal healthcare.

It is a good thing for alot of people. But why the opposition? Well you know, heaven forbid that we pay any taxes when it doesn't benefit us. What about our religious beliefs, too? I'm absolutely infuriated at how this is being done even though the government doesn't adhere to or acknowledge religion, just as the constitution says.

Universal health care - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/25/Universal_health_care.svg this is last updated in 2009
Orange countries all ready have health care
yellow countries are trying to get health care

Oh, yeah. Lets not forget this beautiful gem.
Republicans support Obama’s health reforms — as long as his name isn’t on them - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

To simply be blunt, yes. It has helped millions upon millions of citizens and almost all other developed nations have universal healthcare.

It is a good thing for alot of people. But why the opposition? Well you know, heaven forbid that we pay any taxes when it doesn't benefit us. What about our religious beliefs, too? I'm absolutely infuriated at how this is being done even though the government doesn't adhere to or acknowledge religion, just as the constitution says.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/25/Universal_health_care.svg this is last updated in 2009

Republicans support Obama’s health reforms — as long as his name isn’t on them - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

Its funny how they're all screaming the sky is falling because this is being called a "tax" Etch A Sketch.

Hypocrite much?

Its funny how they're all screaming the sky is falling because this is being called a "tax" Etch A Sketch.

Hypocrite much?

If it's not a "tax" then it's not constitutional

WE aren't 'Other Countries'...this fact escapes you idiot Progressive/Statists.

By gawd, T is right.

We are 37th in quality of care but we're NUMBER ONE is spending.

As far as the damn R's are concerned, we have every right to continue our downward spiral and there are even uneducated and ignorant voters who agree.

Hypocrite much?

I'm not a constitutional scholar like you say you are but still ... Its damn funny to me that people who refuse to EDUCATE THEMSELVES about their own healthcare are ready to pay higher taxes to the pubs/Mittens so they can give it to the rich while saying they will not pay for their own healthcare.

Sorry but this will undoubtedly lead to YOU not being able to get any more free trips to the emergency room at MY expense.

Hypocrite much?

I'm not a constitutional scholar like you say you are but still ... Its damn funny to me that people who refuse to EDUCATE THEMSELVES about their own healthcare are ready to pay higher taxes to the pubs/Mittens so they can give it to the rich while saying they will not pay for their own healthcare.

Sorry but this will undoubtedly lead to YOU not being able to get any more free trips to the emergency room at MY expense.

Is not any fee charged by the government for whatever service a tax? Call it a mandate a user fee or what you will it is in the end a tax.

Mandates are a part of our history. The following debates three that were passed in the late 1700s while many of thhe founders were sitting in congress.

Did The Founding Fathers Back Health Insurance Mandates? (Updated) « JONATHAN TURLEY

Forum List

Back