Universal Health

And my position is that it should be made available to citizens at no cost to them, given taxes are paid to government to deliver such services.

Which is why I support lowering taxes because I don't believe taxpayers should be responsible for providing healthcare to all non-taxpayers. That philosophy is the same as the Robin Hood philosophy.

This is how I explain the difference between R & D taxes to people who are clueless.

Say you have two farmers, one has 3 bails of hay, and the other has 1. Democrats believe that farmer A should give a bail to farmer B so they're even. My opinion? Fuck that.

Which is why I support lowering taxes because I don't believe taxpayers should be responsible for providing healthcare to all non-taxpayers. That philosophy is the same as the Robin Hood philosophy.

This is how I explain the difference between R & D taxes to people who are clueless.

Say you have two farmers, one has 3 bails of hay, and the other has 1. Democrats believe that farmer A should give a bail to farmer B so they're even. My opinion? Fuck that.

YOu already do numbnuts... who pays for uninsured emergency room care.. millions of americans use the emergency rooms as their GPs... YOU PAY FOR THAT.. christ you people are idiots.. I pay a shitload for my family care. Most of that I guarendamntee you is due to over inflated costs of care and medicine... Obamas plan adresses this.. Macs plan increases the costs on everyday medical plans...

No, it doesn't. The liability lawyers will still be there. The big pharmaceutical companies will still be making the drugs. The insurance companies will still provide health insurance.

Universal healthcare has the same obstacles as the current system, but it adds politicians into the mix. Last I checked, politicians weren't great at making a process simpler - just look at the bailout for evidence of that.

When people don't have to pay big bills for a mistake, they don't have anything to sue about, so there is less liability. In a single payer system you don't have 150 different insurance companies administrations to pay for, so it is more efficient. And a single payer system can bargain as a whole for lower prices on drugs. Why do you think Americans buy their drugs in Canada? Because they are cheaper.

Plus, as I said, we already have universal healthcare. Just a really bad version of it.

Kirky its well established...through multiple threads who lacks in the peanut department...Corky Kirky..

Cheesy Reevy, your posts are lame attempts to defend a failed presidency. That is what is well established.

Cheesy Reevy, your posts are lame attempts to defend a failed presidency. That is what is well established.

Corky...just like your claim that for profit companies don't develop vaccines...its well established spambot...

Corky...just like your claim that for profit companies don't develop vaccines...its well established spambot...

Universities develop vaccines as well as Big Pharma.

Guess which industry has the highest profit margin?

Universities develop vaccines as well as Big Pharma.

Guess which industry has the highest profit margin?

Guess what spambot, Corky, for profit healthcare does develop vaccines do you need another link?

Forum List

Back