Universal equality

R.M.C. GOD

Rookie
Apr 10, 2010
Dear Democratic Kingdom of Iraq, and King Osama Bin Laden,

Royal peoples and your Majesty, I just feel that it is important for you all to know, that though I do live in the United States of America, I cannot ever afford to be biased toward America. I cannot afford to become too focussed on just US Affairs, and so I don't. My concern is with the entire Universe, always, so I keep track of all territory(s)/Realm(s), etc. Please do not feel neglected simply because I live in America. Trust me, I keep up on all Universal matters, always, including in The Democratic Kingdom of Iraq. There is no bias in me. I am glad that matters in the realm there are going better, and that the new Goverment is well-established. 100 years will tell if it is solid enough to keep forever. The anti-Arabic sentiment in America is beginning to reform, so don't be too mean to them, lol. They pay for it at the gas-pump. I was pleased to see President Obama receive a high honor and gift from his Majesty of Saudi Arabia, a pure-gold Royal necklace and Amulet. He looked very Royal in it. It should inspire the American youths to see President Obama with such bling! President Obama is considered Royalty in some places. lol. So, anyway, essence is: I not biased, ever, and there is always Universal equality, under me. I keep up on Iraqi matters, and Universal matters, always. Peaceyay eternas, and may the National Council smile upon you, and may the Joint Coalition vote for you. Love always, Robert Michael Crofoot, GOD.

Last edited:

Royal peoples and your Majesty, I just feel that it is important for you all to know, that though I do live in the United States of America, I cannot ever afford to be biased toward America. I cannot afford to become too focussed on just US Affairs, and so I don't. My concern is with the entire Universe, always, so I keep track of all territory(s)/Realm(s), etc. Please do not feel neglected simply because I live in America. Trust me, I keep up on all Universal matters, always, including in The Democratic Kingdom of Iraq. There is no bias in me. I am glad that matters in the realm there are going better, and that the new Goverment is well-established. 100 years will tell if it is solid enough to keep forever. The anti-Arabic sentiment in America is beginning to reform, so don't be too mean to them, lol. They pay for it at the gas-pump. I was pleased to see President Obama receive a high honor and gift from his Majesty of Saudi Arabia, a pure-gold Royal necklace and Amulet. He looked very Royal in it. It should inspire the American youths to see President Obama with such bling! President Obama is considered Royalty in some places. lol. So, anyway, essence is: I not biased, ever, and there is always Universal equality, under me. I keep up on Iraqi matters, and Universal matters, always. Peaceyay eternas, and may the National Council smile upon you, and may the Joint Coalition vote for you. Love always, Robert Michael Crofoot, GOD.

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

That guy looks like Dick Cheney.

Forum List

Back