Why are more black men ages 15-34 killed by police than other people?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
According to several different studies, black men aged 15–34 are between nine and 16 times more likely to be killed by police than other people. In 2017, police killed 19 unarmed black males, down from 36 in 2015, according to The Washington Post. The Postanalyses also showed that police usually use fatal force against people armed with knives or guns. (The FBI counted 435 “justifiable homicides” by police officers in 2016, and in 429 of the cases, the person had a firearm when killed.)
In One Year, 57,375 Years of Life Were Lost to Police Violence

Maybe this statistic has a bearing?
In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households.
A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters [75%] of black families were two-parent households."
Black female head of households number is 68 percent
By Walter E. Williams is a professor of economics at George Mason University. (Oh by the way in the famous words of Obama..."And did I mention he's black?")

Today:
more than one-third (33%) of all Black children in the United States under the age of 18 live with unmarried mothers—compared to 6.5 percent of White children.
The figures reflect a general trend:
During the 1960-2016 period, the percentage of children living with only their mother nearly tripled from 8 to 23 percent and the percentage of children living with only their father increased from 1 to 4 percent.
Census Bureau: Higher Percentage of Black Children Live with Single Mothers | Afro

Where is the male/father figure today in black households?

Now who caused this?
Totally coincides with the continual degradation of the black family and black crimes and blacks getting shot by the police.
The correlation is this:
With a decreasing male authority figure in the household, young black males respond then to authority figure..(cop) without any understanding of how to respond!

Respect for Authority is Dead in America
Respect for Authority is Dead in America - Law Enforcement Today

It's sad, really.

Because dimocrap scum have controlled Blacks the last 55 years, Black Men have been ostracized from polite society.

Black women get preggo at 16 (if they wait long enough) squirt out a kid, apply for welfare and, it used to be, that if there was a Man in the house, they couldn't get it.

So Black Men became feral.

Still are.

No jobs because dimocrap scum ran all our manufacturing off.

Do I feel sorry for them?

No. They vote dimocrap. They deserve it

Does the Dems get the trim for the black guys? How does this work?
I mean you all sound like the dems force the blacks to live as they do, yet they do not nor have you shown any proof to affirm your allegation.

because the slave owning democrats want them dead. that's why.

I mean you all sound like the dems force the blacks to live as they do, yet they do not nor have you shown any proof to affirm your allegation.
they do, it's what slave owners actually do.

It's sad, really.

Because dimocrap scum have controlled Blacks the last 55 years, Black Men have been ostracized from polite society.

Black women get preggo at 16 (if they wait long enough) squirt out a kid, apply for welfare and, it used to be, that if there was a Man in the house, they couldn't get it.

Still are.

The US is the second largest manufacturer in the world....No one forced US companies to become international companies they did it willingly and if you know anything about manufacturing, trade and market locations you might know that new markets with large populations will get the manufacturer to move to the largest market for cost control.

They have higher propensities for almost every 'negative' statistic on the spectrum. Being shot by police would only factor in as a consequence. This is news?

which party had all of the inner city jails, Cabrini Green, Robert Taylor built?

Last edited:
where there are GUNS----and people USING them on each other------lots of bullets tend to end up in
people

and there is this

upload_2019-6-24_9-26-47.gif

It's sad, really.

Still are.

The US is the second largest manufacturer in the world....No one forced US companies to become international companies they did it willingly and if you know anything about manufacturing, trade and market locations you might know that new markets with large populations will get the manufacturer to move to the largest market for cost control.
no one forced them indeed, unions and government created the exodus. you know it, I know it. Regulation upon regulation by demolosers. one after the other while union bosses, demolosers, priced jobs out of country. please don't insult our intelligence any longer fool.

Force isn't neccessary. Their lower IQ results in them being easily baited into the programs that have yielded the current results. Precisely as designed. By Democrats...

Force isn't neccessary. Their lower IQ results in them being easily baited into the programs that have yielded the current results. Precisely as designed. By Democrats...
the inner cities are the dems new plantations.

It's sad, really.

Still are.

no one forced them indeed, unions and government created the exodus. you know it, I know it. Regulation upon regulation by demolosers. one after the other while union bosses, demolosers, priced jobs out of country. please don't insult our intelligence any longer fool.

You nailed it. Egregious Government Regulations and overstepping Unions coupled with international competition forced US companies to become International.

It's sad, really.

Still are.

You nailed it. Egregious Government Regulations and overstepping Unions coupled with international competition forced US companies to become International.
dropping regulations and imposing tariffs will bring jobs back and is at this very moment. Even fking IPhone manufacturing.

Forum List

Back