Universal background checks... really?

Yeah the gunman in Texas was fired from his job got mad and started shooting shit up… What frivolous gun control our proposed by fucked up spineless progressives would’ve stop that?

Every developed nation has people withmental health problems, violent video games and movies, depressed kids.

Only the US has the 2nd Amendment and a PAC dedicated to eliminating any restrictions on buying firearms.

So we have weekly mass shootings
Lol
So, Blame these guys not the firearms...

67893608_3090728487635565_6420598103153311744_o.jpg

If they couldn’t easily access firearms, most of their victims would still be alive.
How many of those victims were killed with legally obtained weapons?

All of Lanza’s weapons were legally bought? Right?

Every developed nation has people withmental health problems, violent video games and movies, depressed kids.

Only the US has the 2nd Amendment and a PAC dedicated to eliminating any restrictions on buying firearms.

Lol

If they couldn’t easily access firearms, most of their victims would still be alive.

Lmao yeah if you consider murder and stealing them is legal.

Lol

Lol
He was a progressive nut job like most of them

Progressives want Background checks on all private sales. Why? Who pays for that? Paying for an right?
That is definitely unconstitutional and absolutely ridiculous.

Any type of waiting period on an right? I don’t think so, definitely unconstitutional and absolutely ridiculous.
No one should have to wait more than seconds to purchase their firearms.

Obviously universal background checks I have nothing to do with firearms… Like always... it’s always been about control.
The fucking spineless gun grabbers can pound sand... lol
I do the background check every time I have ever bought a gun. Three day wait is not follow and carried out the gun at the time of purchase. Why? Retired Cops don't have to wait.

Progressives want Background checks on all private sales. Why? Who pays for that? Paying for an right?

Any type of waiting period on an right? I don’t think so, definitely unconstitutional and absolutely ridiculous.

Obviously universal background checks I have nothing to do with firearms… Like always... it’s always been about control.
No, you're right. Background checks won't do the trick. Ban and confiscate assault rifles and mags over 10 rounds. Insist on safety courses and licensing, including a clean mental health evaluation, every five years, for any gun. Clean up the NICS data base so it actually contains the information needed to make an informed decision on a potential buyer's appropriateness for a gun.
Americans are stupid mental cases.

Uhm, no. What you're talking about turns a right into a privilege. :eusa_naughty:

I do the background check every time I have ever bought a gun. Three day wait is not follow and carried out the gun at the time of purchase. Why? Retired Cops don't have to wait.
When I sell someone a firearm it takes about 2 to 4 minutes for the background check to go through which is entirely too long. It should only take a few seconds.... max

And there is no waiting period on firearms purchased legally in the state. As the way it should be

No, you're right. Background checks won't do the trick. Ban and confiscate assault rifles and mags over 10 rounds. Insist on safety courses and licensing, including a clean mental health evaluation, every five years, for any gun. Clean up the NICS data base so it actually contains the information needed to make an informed decision on a potential buyer's appropriateness for a gun.

Uhm, no. What you're talking about turns a right into a privilege. :eusa_naughty:
Lol
She is fucked in the head

You have a right to bear arms not to sell them

Why do you want to sell guns to criminals?

Lol

I disagree. I don't like her ideas about guns, though.

Lol
Criminals do not legally buy firearms… In general.
You watch too many movies made by child molesting Hollywood types and fucked up main stream media.

And yes it’s a God-given right

Lol

She is a control freak… Don’t care for control freaks

Lol

She is a control freak… Don’t care for control freaks

Most women are.

While your intentions likely are positive, you are mistaken.
First of all, there is no such thing as an assault rifle, and what people think of as assault rifles are almost never used in crimes. The history of assault weapons is mostly a pair of pistols or pump shotguns. Nor is banning weapons because they seem to resemble military weapons reasonable or legal. The reality is that it is only average citizens who are supposed to have weapons of war, and there is not supposed to be a standing military at all. That is because all standing military forces work only for pay, and therefore are inherently corrupt. We saw that with the Spanish American War, the Philippine Rebellion, Vietnam, the invasion of Iraq, Syria, the murder of Qaddafi, etc.
And what about those who would fail a background check?
Do you really want them to be allowed unsupervised, so they can build explosive, plan arsons, commit mass murder by poisoning water systems, etc.?
No, the solution is more health care access, more counseling, more jobs, and in fact, mandatory jobs, etc.
You don't just make ONE type of weapon illegal, because that won't work or help anything..
You look after the whole population, and help people who need it, before it gets to the point of violence.
No, the solution is more health care access, more counseling, more jobs, and in fact, mandatory jobs, etc.
You don't just make ONE type of weapon illegal, because that won't work or help anything..
You look after the whole population, and help people who need it, before it gets to the point of violence.

Just an assault weapons ban (and you know what type of rifles we're talking about, so don't waste our time splitting hairs) is not the answer. Your suggestions here are excellent. It is a complicated problem and I agree the ban alone won't stop mass shootings and cut down on gun homicides alone.

We can do just that! Every single thing you just posted is workable, just as soon as you repeal the Second Amendment. Why don't you get right on that project?
It can be done. I'd stand behind it.

We can do just that! Every single thing you just posted is workable, just as soon as you repeal the Second Amendment. Why don't you get right on that project?

You won't get very far.

Lol
Criminals do not legally buy firearms… In general.
You watch too many movies made by child molesting Hollywood types and fucked up main stream media.

And yes it’s a God-given right

All firearms were at one time legal
We need to find out how those guns get from the manufacturer to the criminal

Go right ahead! The vast majority of Americans disagree with you. Your chances of repealing the 2nd are nil and none!

Go right ahead! The vast majority of Americans disagree with you. Your chances of repealing the 2nd are nil and none!
The vast majority of Americans approve of background checks
Including gun owners

While your intentions likely are positive, you are mistaken.
First of all, there is no such thing as an assault rifle, and what people think of as assault rifles are almost never used in crimes. The history of assault weapons is mostly a pair of pistols or pump shotguns. Nor is banning weapons because they seem to resemble military weapons reasonable or legal. The reality is that it is only average citizens who are supposed to have weapons of war, and there is not supposed to be a standing military at all. That is because all standing military forces work only for pay, and therefore are inherently corrupt. We saw that with the Spanish American War, the Philippine Rebellion, Vietnam, the invasion of Iraq, Syria, the murder of Qaddafi, etc.
And what about those who would fail a background check?
Do you really want them to be allowed unsupervised, so they can build explosive, plan arsons, commit mass murder by poisoning water systems, etc.?

Just an assault weapons ban (and you know what type of rifles we're talking about, so don't waste our time splitting hairs) is not the answer. Your suggestions here are excellent. It is a complicated problem and I agree the ban alone won't stop mass shootings and cut down on gun homicides alone.
Lol
Na, not really
More frivolous gun control laws will not save a single soul… In fact it will increase the violence. It will be a free-for-all for criminals that don’t obey laws that is the reason why they are called criminals. Shit for brains

Forum List

Back