Univ of Minnesota attacks whites for their "privileges"!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Like all colleges UM is full of affirmative action programs persecuting white people and yet they have the pathological dishonesty to say whites have privileges!!!

University sponsors campaign to undermine 'white privilege' | University of Minnesota - Duluth

University sponsors campaign to undermine 'white privilege'
Jun 20, 2012

The University of Minnesota - Duluth (UMD) is now sponsoring an ad-campaign designed to achieve "racial justice" by raising awareness of "white privilege."

The project disseminates its message, that "society was setup for us [whites]" and as such is "unfair," through an aggressive campaign of online videos, billboards, and lectures. The ads feature a number of Caucasians confessing their guilt for the supposed "privilege" that comes along with their fair features.

The self-titled Un-Fair Campaign, is sponsored and supported by the University of Minnesota - Duluth, along with several liberal organizations including the NAACP, YWCA, and The League of Woman Voters.

"You give me better jobs, better pay, better treatment, and a better chance - all because of the color of my skin," reads one poster that features a close shot of a Caucasian male.

Like all colleges UM is full of affirmative action programs persecuting white people and yet they have the pathological dishonesty to say whites have privileges!!!

University sponsors campaign to undermine 'white privilege' | University of Minnesota - Duluth

Jun 20, 2012

The University of Minnesota - Duluth (UMD) is now sponsoring an ad-campaign designed to achieve "racial justice" by raising awareness of "white privilege."

The project disseminates its message, that "society was setup for us [whites]" and as such is "unfair," through an aggressive campaign of online videos, billboards, and lectures. The ads feature a number of Caucasians confessing their guilt for the supposed "privilege" that comes along with their fair features.

The self-titled Un-Fair Campaign, is sponsored and supported by the University of Minnesota - Duluth, along with several liberal organizations including the NAACP, YWCA, and The League of Woman Voters.

"You give me better jobs, better pay, better treatment, and a better chance - all because of the color of my skin," reads one poster that features a close shot of a Caucasian male.

It's so stupid I can't find the words. "White" all lumped together. Like Caucasians are just one mass of being.

Morons. An Italian is different from an Iranian who is different from a Scot who is different from a Ukrainian who is different from a German who is different from a Dane and the list could go on forever.

How racist of these idiots!

• Banned
Liberals have to drop this preposterous conspiracy theory that blacks are being persecuted. Blacks get special treatment. Their failure is their own fault.

Liberals have to drop this preposterous conspiracy theory that blacks are being persecuted. Blacks get special treatment. Their failure is their own fault.

You obviously have no problem with stereotyping.

:badgrin:

It's so stupid I can't find the words. "White" all lumped together. Like Caucasians are just one mass of being.

Doesn't stereotyping just suck?

:badgrin:

It certainly does. I want to scream when I hear people lump all Muslims together or individuals who don't understand the diversity in China based on provinces or that the only food in Italy is pizza or spaghetti and don't understand regional cuisine.

Sadly, our education systems suck.

A white kid born into a meth infested trailer park does not have an advantage over a black kid born in the suburbs to a solid family.

To make this claim that all whites are previliged is fucking ignorant and damn shame from an institution that is supposed to not be ignorant.

I saw the the comercial. It's absurd. No such thing as white privilege.

Does anyone seriously think the white crack baby born to a broken family is more privileged than Colon Powell, Clarence Thomas, Barack Obama, or any other prominent black American?

and how the freak is a system designed to treat everyone equally designed for "White privilege"?

and how the freak is a system designed to treat everyone equally designed for "White privilege"?

That's how crazy it is in libulal-land. To them anyone who wants equal treatment and a color-blind system is racist!!!!

Not surprising...These same "white privilege" moonbats had a week-long convention at a hotel in the south suburbs of Minneapolis, in the winter of '11.

Little wonder that they're trying to take firm root in San-Fansicko-upon-Superior.

An old NFL addage for you:

"Run it till they stop it."

That's precisely what the racist poverty pimps are going to do till someone slams the door on their hands, feet and faces.

Not surprising...These same "white privilege" moonbats had a week-long convention at a hotel in the south suburbs of Minneapolis, in the winter of '11.

Little wonder that they're trying to take firm root in San-Fansicko-upon-Superior.
Thank God I got the hell out of there.

Jun 20, 2012

Morons. An Italian is different from an Iranian who is different from a Scot who is different from a Ukrainian who is different from a German who is different from a Dane and the list could go on forever.

How racist of these idiots!

Thing is most Iranians are Arab and Genetically their more closely related to blacks then whites, lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2mjvFNOwmc]Tim Wise - The Pathology of White Privilege - YouTube[/ame]

Jun 20, 2012

Substituting the phrase "white privilege" with "white genes" alleviates a lot of guilt and is much closer to the truth.

This country's going all to hell. Fuck it, I'm moving to New Jersey!!!
That statement's worth a double take. How many people think New Jersey is an IMPROVEMENT over the rest of the US... save Massachussets.

... and Utah

Forum List

Back