Uniting America

How do we unite American into one great society? How do we create a monoculture.

I am okay with getting rid of blue state and red state culture and replacing with a moderate culture.

In this new America. No more segregation! No more diversity! All Americans will be the same! One culture! One America!

-Religion is a personal thing. Keep it out of politics
-Self Defense is a human right, no gun control
-Comic book, fantasy, sci fi, and video game culture is mainstream and is as American as apple pie. The term nerd or jock does not exist anymore
-Well funded infrastructure, space program, military, and education
-NSA would make sure private schools are not teaching children to be religious fascists or greedy capitalists
-No poverty
-Violent ghetto inner city culture replaced with a culture of education, compassion, and peace
-Disney represents American culture. Export it worldwide!
-High speed internet affordable and accessible by every American citizen
-High quality healthcare affordable to everyone

And how do you plan to make everyone think the same as you?

"Disney represents American culture" :rofl:

Disney now owns Marvel and Star Wars. There is also DC and Star Trek.

Guess who made the most well known and popular sci fi franchises? Americans!

In case you haven't noticed, the national debt has doubled over the past 7 years. How much of that has been spent on infrastructure?
tumblr_mismrydUsf1s6q9jpo1_400.gif

In case you haven't noticed, the national debt has doubled over the past 7 years. How much of that has been spent on infrastructure?
tumblr_mismrydUsf1s6q9jpo1_400.gif

We're spending less on infrastructure then anytime in the last 30 years. The 2009 shot in the arm was pretty much a 2 year thing, but since that time it has want down to more then make up for it. I'd seriously be putting together a investigation of where all this money has want if I was you because it sure as hell hasn't benefited the american people.

Based on the data we do have the causes of the debt are 1. wars, 2. tax breaks....3. is of course ssi, ssd and our heathcare system. This is why it is important to fix the healthcare system.

Tell me why exactly should we cut areas that never caused the debt????

I think the op is very right in the area he is rooting for because they're not part of the problem.

How do we unite American into one great society? How do we create a monoculture.

I am okay with getting rid of blue state and red state culture and replacing with a moderate culture.

In this new America. No more segregation! No more diversity! All Americans will be the same! One culture! One America!

-Comic book, fantasy, sci fi, and video game culture is mainstream and is as American as apple pie. The term nerd or jock does not exist anymore
-NSA would make sure private schools are not teaching children to be religious fascists or greedy capitalists
-No poverty
-Violent ghetto inner city culture replaced with a culture of education, compassion, and peace
Any significant "uniting" of America would have to involve the marginalizing of (1) the narcissistic hardcore partisan ideologues who are destroying political debate and paralyzing progress with their distortions, and (2) the various media-based division pimps who are animating them.

Obviously this won't be happening any time soon, so the rest of us - the majority - just have to hope for the best.

-No poverty

And how do you plan to make everyone think the same as you?

"Disney represents American culture" :rofl:

Disney now owns Marvel and Star Wars. There is also DC and Star Trek.

Guess who made the most well known and popular sci fi franchises? Americans!
So comic books and sci fi movies are American culture.

Yea, just the other day a leftist was giving me shit about my faith, so I force choked him to me, then hulk smashed him into a photon tube and launched him around to the sun to send him back in time to pimp smack his mother.

"Religion is a personal thing. Keep it out of politics"

True.

Unfortunately there are many theists on the social right who, as a consequence of their arrogance and authoritarianism, will seek to codify subjective religious dogma into secular law, in violation of the Framers' mandate that church and state remain separate.

Thankfully the Framers, as a consequence of their wisdom and experience with theocracies, gave us the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment, prohibiting citizens from compelling religious conformity through force of law, prohibiting government from promoting religion, and prohibiting government from becoming excessively entangled in religious doctrine.

Utter bull. There is no separation of church and state in the US Constitution. That was an argument made during the debate of the amendment by one founder. Their only intent was that our federal government not adopt a religion to guide their decisions in creating law in this country, and you won't find many on the left or right that disagree with that intent.

The corporations and uber wealthy don't want the us united otherwise working class folk might u ITE and ask for better and that would be frightening. It is about class.

-No poverty
Is this your plan for the next million years? As long as you have a moron with a sign that says "Capialism killed Laquan" you are that far from your Nirvanah.

The corporations and uber wealthy don't want the us united otherwise working class folk might u ITE and ask for better and that would be frightening. It is about class.

If they want better, let them start their own business and run it the way they want.

-No poverty
Hope and change...

Forum List

Back