United we were, Divided we stand

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
I was talking to a co-worker about the election. This is what came out of my mouth. " United we were, divided we stand" We loved it, so I thought I would share

Democrats haven't yet internalized how divided the nation is. They will one day but now they don't believe it.

I was talking to a co-worker about the election. This is what came out of my mouth. " United we were, divided we stand" We loved it, so I thought I would share

It is no longer competing ideas for the prosperity of all.

America has really be gut stabbed by the Leftists.

Democrats haven't yet internalized how divided the nation is. They will one day but now they don't believe it.

What do you suggest, Democrats do more to appease Republicans, even though they wouldn't do the same?

Kleenex is reporting record share prices today.

The nation should keep on its current course to the ultimate end.

Doom and gloom huh?

If it can't be done your way it can't be done at all.

The grownups are moving on, with or without the Republicans.

If Republicans want to divide themselves from the nation and sit pouting in their little hate-circles, we can't stop them. But we're not going to waste any time catering to their tantrums.

How long did it take you come up with that? I mean it's such an innovative expression, that surely everybody on USMB would be impressed! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How long did it take you come up with that? I mean it's such an innovative expression, that surely everybody on USMB would be impressed! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How long did it take you to look up the word "innovative"? I just thought it was clever, asshole

You dont like America

We held a democratic election yesterday and your ideas lost the election.

If you dont believe the people are good enough to deside then you dont like democracy

Whats the word i'm looking for... Uneducated. Yes thats it. Romney lost fair and square( I presume). I accept that. Am I upset because my liberties are at stake? Hell Yes!

sure they realize it, msnbc has been all over the "lets come together" "we're all in this together" bullshit mode all morning. Assholes.

America began as a divided nation and remains divided. I can think of a few nations during my lifetime that did not seem divided, Hitler's Germany, Hirohito's, Japan come to mind. And perhaps, America during the first 100 days of FDR come close. I wonder what the biggest cause of our division is based on, money, the class system, the pursuit of happiness, what? Can all these board-posts be narrowed down to two differences?

Is that the new Republican motto?

They look like they are imploding!

jon-huntsman-michele-bachmann-split.jpg

"....'N, some are flat-out NUTZ!!"

Forum List

Back