United States: Russia directly involved in battles in Ukraine

Would you buy defensive weaponry from the people that may attack you?

Seems that it would be easy enough for the Russians to embed code into these systems that would enable the Russians to disable them.

Wouldn't be hard to do what Kirk did in "Wrath of Khan".

Shitstain.....people get overthrown when they lie to the public about doing one thing and do another, then attack the protestors with violence. The Russian puppet that was in charge lied about working with the EU once Putin paid him off and threatened him.

Explain why the Russian puppet stole millions from Ukraine and why he fled to RUSSIA.....

The government was democratically elected. Then it was forced to resign by brutal gangs causing far reaching destruction and killing policemen during their "peaceful protests". Watch my thread "Ukraines Nazi Party in the Government" and (try to) explain.

It would be completely adequate for Putin to bring his troops to protect SE Ukraine (which was a part of Russia till 1917 and still it’s population has Russian roots) from Ukrainian Nazi regime, which is now flattering Donbass villages and cities and killing hundred civilians daily (the other day even CNN showed it). Ukrainian government's job should be to protect its own people, not to exterminate them, agreed? Why doesn’t NATO admit that there are a lot of of Polish, Lithuanians, Georgians and even American Blackwater company fighting on Ukrainian side (a lot of their IDs were found after some battles)?

Instead of looking for Putin’s troops under every bush in Ukraine and yelling about Russian aggression all the world should be concerned about Neo Nazis dictatorship coming to power in the middle of Europe. Otherwise it might be too late when you guys wake up. The example with ISIS, when the terrorist were used for “help” in Syria initially and became a huge threat for the whole world when they went out of control and decided to act on their own in Iraq.

Besides, all that noise about Russian troops in Ukraine may be about nothing. The other day NSA veterans wrote a letter to Merkel and claimed: information from NATO about Russian troops invasion into Ukraine is not true

Ex-NSA Director US Intelligence Veterans Write Open Letter To Merkel To Avoid All-Out Ukraine War Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

To sum it up.....scum like the OP and other Russians believe they have the right to invade other countries like Ukraine when they don't like the politics of that country....especially when that country is trying to become free from slavery under the Russian boot.

Hey shitstain....I've seen the intel photos that show Russian troops inside Ukraine.

Ukraine captured RUSSIAN troops inside Ukraine...

To sum it up.....scum like the OP and other Russians believe they have the right to invade other countries like Ukraine when they don't like the politics of that country....especially when that country is trying to become free from slavery under the Russian boot.
You call me scum an accuse Russia of what was done by the other side in 2013.

To sum it up. You are a pathetic freak who uses lies, empty accusations and insults as main "discussion tools." Really poor, you are. I can only laugh.

Asswipe...you come here lying out your ass like a Russian PR puppet.

We understand you scum in Russia actually believe your Information Operations will convince the world to believe your lies. Russia is nothing more than a dying nuclear power thanks to drunks and criminals for men that don't like women.

You call me scum an accuse Russia of what was done by the other side in 2013.

To sum it up. You are a pathetic freak who uses lies, empty accusations and insults as main "discussion tools." Really poor, you are. I can only laugh.

Hey you, free Ukrainian, so far everybody could see you being free only in a way of not choosing a proper language. You say you don't want to be slave to Russia, so you guys were celebrating for 23 years Day of "Independence", being slaves to Russia??? Then - bravo, Russia!!! I wonder, what kind of special things has Ukraine learned to do during those 23 years away from Russia besides
- blaming Russia for all Ukrainians faults,
- stealing Russian gas,
- shooting civilian planes??? (First civilian plane shot by Ukrainians in 2001 was TU-154 Israel-Russia and looks like the second one was Malaysian, see the link)

MH17 Pockmarks look like from very very heavy machine gun fire says first OSCE monitor on-scene New Straits Times

XXXXXXX

FYI asswipe....I'm an American and I get to see what your scumbag Putin is doing when I go to work.....

Hey you, free Ukrainian, so far everybody could see you being free only in a way of not choosing a proper language. You say you don't want to be slave to Russia, so you guys were celebrating for 23 years Day of "Independence", being slaves to Russia??? Then - bravo, Russia!!! I wonder, what kind of special things has Ukraine learned to do during those 23 years away from Russia besides
- blaming Russia for all Ukrainians faults,
- stealing Russian gas,
- shooting civilian planes??? (First civilian plane shot by Ukrainians in 2001 was TU-154 Israel-Russia and looks like the second one was Malaysian, see the link)

MH17 Pockmarks look like from very very heavy machine gun fire says first OSCE monitor on-scene New Straits Times

Last edited by a moderator:
Read, before you teach me where a country is located. The majority of Germany is Christian, you may say, but the majority is not religious enough to go to the church or to pray at all. Valid also for Japan. Same cultural environment. Short: local customs combined with American way of life and the peculiarities that result from the mix.

China could not defeat Russia or achieve anything in a war.

I think I have done enough to illustrate that Japan is an eastern country. But if it helps you sleep at night then continue to assert that Japan is a western country. I have no problem with that. This will be my last text on that issue.

Moving to Russia and China, why do you think China could not defeat Russia? Where are you coming up with all these assumptions?

China doesn't have Russia's military technology, e.g. the S-400 and fighter aircraft. But, the poster's view that the west has given China control over them does not grasp the global marketplace, because China cannot live w/o the west now ... or it loses all its investments. That's sort of a Russian (soviet bloc) type world view, in that it still sees borders as being subject to military change.

Even if we assume the Maiden in Ukraine as being sort of cheney inspired, that doesn't detract from Poland having a righteous fear of the Ukraine being a Russian proxy state on its border. Putin may rightly see the West as conspiring against him so as to "box in" Russia, but even if that is a correct view, it wouldn't mean the West was not logically perceiving Putin and New Russia as being a threat to the free flow of capital and interference with internal politics of the West.
Washington Puzzled as Putin Doesn 8217 t Back Down The American Conservative

Read, before you teach me where a country is located. The majority of Germany is Christian, you may say, but the majority is not religious enough to go to the church or to pray at all. Valid also for Japan. Same cultural environment. Short: local customs combined with American way of life and the peculiarities that result from the mix.

I think I have done enough to illustrate that Japan is an eastern country. But if it helps you sleep at night then continue to assert that Japan is a western country. I have no problem with that. This will be my last text on that issue.

Moving to Russia and China, why do you think China could not defeat Russia? Where are you coming up with all these assumptions?

China doesn't have Russia's military technology, e.g. the S-400 and fighter aircraft. But, the poster's view that the west has given China control over them does not grasp the global marketplace, because China cannot live w/o the west now ... or it loses all its investments. That's sort of a Russian (soviet bloc) type world view, in that it still sees borders as being subject to military change.

Even if we assume the Maiden in Ukraine as being sort of cheney inspired, that doesn't detract from Poland having a righteous fear of the Ukraine being a Russian proxy state on its border. Putin may rightly see the West as conspiring against him so as to "box in" Russia, but even if that is a correct view, it wouldn't mean the West was not logically perceiving Putin and New Russia as being a threat to the free flow of capital and interference with internal politics of the West.

The threat was and always has been to Russia the military coup that the west backed to remove a duly elected President and government. To Russia the enemy is us. We started this bullshit.

All in all I'd say the Russians been fairly civilized about all of this.

As compared to our frothing at the mouth banty strutting roosters who keep piling on the sanctions because Putin outsmarted all of our western leaders and he's got Crimea, the jewel of the Ukraine, without firing a shot.

And to say that Putin and the New Russia are the once that are the interfering bastards on the planet is a giant joke.

Since the 90's.

Russia = Georgia

West = Iraq x 2, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Ukraine

Hell's bells Obama won't be happy till he removes Assad and fucks up Syria too.

Anybody bitching about Russia has a lot of freaking nerve. Mega hypocrites.

We dump Mubarak and give Egypt the Muslim Brotherhood and Morsi.Thank heavens the Egyptians came to their senses and dumped Morsi and the MB.

We bomb the fuck out of Libya, remove and get Gaddafi killed.

Remember this? "We came, we saw, he died" and we handed the country over to militias who will now control 1/5 of the worlds oil supplies.

Oh and they're having pool parties at the US Embassy in Tripoli. How's that for a successful Arab freaking Spring story?

And if Obama and other western leaders including my own haven't fucked up the ME enough, these assholes decide Assad must go and allow ISIS to become the most powerful and wealthy terror organization on the planet.

Swell. Just fucking swell.

And the Ukraine. Our idiots back a coup that hands over power to the likes of Svoboda and Right Sector and cause a civil war.

Our leaders are assholes.

Last edited:

The threat was and always has been to Russia the military coup that the west backed to remove a duly elected President and government. To Russia the enemy is us. We started this bullshit.

All in all I'd say the Russians been fairly civilized about all of this.

As compared to our frothing at the mouth banty strutting roosters who keep piling on the sanctions because Putin outsmarted all of our western leaders and he's got Crimea, the jewel of the Ukraine, without firing a shot.

And to say that Putin and the New Russia are the once that are the interfering bastards on the planet is a giant joke.

Since the 90's.

Russia = Georgia

West = Iraq x 2, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Ukraine

Hell's bells Obama won't be happy till he removes Assad and fucks up Syria too.

I'd say trying to assassinate someone with dioxins when they propose engaging with the West is NOT being fairly civilized.

That said, Russia has some potentially legitmate issues. A Ukraine that is unaligned and more on the Austria model worked out by Ike and Kruschev might not be a bad beginning.

Shitstain.....people get overthrown when they lie to the public about doing one thing and do another, then attack the protestors with violence. The Russian puppet that was in charge lied about working with the EU once Putin paid him off and threatened him.

Explain why the Russian puppet stole millions from Ukraine and why he fled to RUSSIA.....

The government was democratically elected. Then it was forced to resign by brutal gangs causing far reaching destruction and killing policemen during their "peaceful protests". Watch my thread "Ukraines Nazi Party in the Government" and (try to) explain.

He was duly elected as was his parliament. Stop lying. You have no proof of theft from the Ukraine. And you bettcha he fled to Russia to save his life and his family's life.

The so called protestors were armed to the teeth in Maiden Square. This was not a peaceful protest. Bullshit on this. They were Svoboda and Right Sector running a violent coup with our backing.

And that's hysterical that you think that someone who lies to get elected should be removed from power.

:lol:We'd be so busy tossing all our politicians into jail we wouldn't have time to freaking interfere in any other country.

One more time. There were observers.

Yanukovych set to become president as observers say Ukraine election was fair
• Yulia Tymoshenko under pressure to concede defeat
• Monitors praise 'impressive display' of democracy
Yanukovych set to become president as observers say Ukraine election was fair World news The Guardian

What would Obama do if there were "protestors" like this on Capitol Hill?

34.si.jpg

Would Obama's response be non violent?

Would Obama hold a beer summit with protestors and Capitol Hill police?

I'm really sick of all the lies that this was just a student protest gone awry and the President of the Ukraine was way over the top in his response.

I'd say trying to assassinate someone with dioxins when they propose engaging with the West is NOT being fairly civilized.

That said, Russia has some potentially legitmate issues. A Ukraine that is unaligned and more on the Austria model worked out by Ike and Kruschev might not be a bad beginning.

You guys were not reported by your media that THERE WAS NO Dioxin involved!!! Before elections Yuschenko did a not very successful plastic surgery and his advisers recommended him to use it for PR. And it worked, the world believed... The truth is: if KGB wanted to poison somebody, they would do it "without noise and dust", they never were known to put a show around it. Shows work for those, who want to distract world's attention from their own actions.

You guys were not reported by your media that THERE WAS NO Dioxin involved!!! Before elections Yuschenko did a not very successful plastic surgery and his advisers recommended him to use it for PR. And it worked, the world believed... The truth is: if KGB wanted to poison somebody, they would do it "without noise and dust", they never were known to put a show around it. Shows work for those, who want to distract world's attention from their own actions.
It was just RUSE. Of course it was. You are pathetic.

National news from McClatchy DC News Washington DC

The democratically elected Ukrainian Parliament ousted Yanukovych because he was one of was the most corrupt politicians in modern history. He robbed the country blind and Ukrainians could no longer tolerate the situation.

August 13, 2014

"In a building in central Kiev, anti-corruption campaigners are piecing together tattered documents in their efforts to trace more than $30bn that prosecutors believe former President Viktor Yanukovich and his network stole from the Ukrainian state."

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/3a6cf942-222e-11e4-ad60-00144feabdc0.html

Read up on Yanukovych's lifestyle, that of his family and cronies and there can be no doubt of just how bad he is.

Forum List

Back