united states postal service awareness

The postal service also has one of the highest funded pension systems in the USA.

Yep...and work like union workers too.

Lets see.... in the last week or so. I was delivered a bracelet that belonged to my neighbor. The package i was expecting is lost into oblivion. I got a letter today that should go across the city in a different zip code.

Yep... love that union labor.

the UPS guy on my route left a package at a vacant house......it was there for quite a while.....it was weather beaten......yep love that Union Labor......the Federal Express guy left a Package with what the owner of the package said had around 8,000 dollars worth of electronics in it,it was supposed to be signed for, the guy left it at the door anyway.....the wrong door.....love that non- union labor.....the driver was fired also........see it works like that for everyone.....

yeah.... :lol:

He got fired. :clap2:

I somehow don't think the union postal worker would be fired..... just move on to do the same dumb shit to someone else.

Lets see.... in the last week or so. I was delivered a bracelet that belonged to my neighbor. The package i was expecting is lost into oblivion. I got a letter today that should go across the city in a different zip code.

the UPS guy on my route left a package at a vacant house......it was there for quite a while.....it was weather beaten......yep love that Union Labor......the Federal Express guy left a Package with what the owner of the package said had around 8,000 dollars worth of electronics in it,it was supposed to be signed for, the guy left it at the door anyway.....the wrong door.....love that non- union labor.....the driver was fired also........see it works like that for everyone.....

yeah.... :lol:

He got fired. :clap2:

I somehow don't think the union postal worker would be fired..... just move on to do the same dumb shit to someone else.

the regular fed express driver on my route,one of 3, felt that the guy should not have been fired,disciplined yes, fired no,the guy had 11 years in with the company and he said outside of that one fuck up he was a good worker......love those non-union work places.....and in all the years i have worked for the PO i have seen quite a few guys get fired for stealing or shitty attendance,NEVER for making a mistake......

Section. 8.

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;

To establish Post Offices and post Roads;

From what I understand, the Post Office delivers packages for FedEx and UPS in rural areas. They should simply raise their fees for doing this.

If USPS goes down, mailing packages is going to become a lot more expensive.

Yep. It is not an easy job, and it is too much taken for granted.

The postal service also has one of the highest funded pension systems in the USA.

Ha1 I got 3 yesterday, and had to track down my Mailman. That does not happen often though.

From what I understand, the Post Office delivers packages for FedEx and UPS in rural areas. They should simply raise their fees for doing this.

bullmal......you can mail online with ups for nearly the amount you can use the po for...with it you get insurance and tracking....(ups that is) those are add on fees with the usps

i have never had the po deliver anything but usps stuff.....but i could imagine if you live 100 miles out...they may

why is it the right demeans what the founders found important enough to put it in the constitution?

why is it the right demeans what the founders found important enough to put it in the constitution?

Criticizing management is not demeaning........

But you may think it acceptable to lose billions every year, but I do not.

Ha1 I got 3 yesterday, and had to track down my Mailman. That does not happen often though.

that happens more now because a machine puts our mail together,we used to do it and got look at what we were delivering and we caught many of the mis-deliveries before we hit the street,now more get by us.......i have caught machined letters mailed in Miami going to an Address in Miami that ends up in California all because the machine read a bad address barcode.....

o i love when your mail is trashed and they put it in that envelope saying....we care about your mail.....

blame the Machine they run it through.....the new Flat (Magazines and stuff )sorting machines they have just started using are destroying many a cover.....i tell my customers call up and bitch,and if it happens again....bitch louder....and tell the Magazine distributors also....

o i love when your mail is trashed and they put it in that envelope saying....we care about your mail.....

blame the Machine they run it through.....the new Flat (Magazines and stuff )sorting machines they have just started using are destroying many a cover.....i tell my customers call up and bitch,and if it happens again....bitch louder....and tell the Magazine distributors also....

Yeah, I notice that too. I think the Federal Government is making it harder on you Guy's right now. I think it is a tough enough job.

Yeah, I notice that too. I think the Federal Government is making it harder on you Guy's right now. I think it is a tough enough job.

they make it harder on the customer too,even though they will tell you they dont....they tell us our job is now easier......2 hours of another route added to yours doesn't make it easier.....the space in the trucks was already at its limit, now you cant get all the stuff in and pile it safely......apparently they did not think about the size of the trucks,my guess is since they dont have to deal with it they dont care,but you had better get the job done in their required time,after all they have to justify the amount of money spent on these new machines......middle and upper Postal management are clueless idiots......

The USPS is a money black hole.

Just kill it.

Don't re-structure it. Don't bail it out.

Just kill it.
I disagree!

The Postal Service is an American institution. It provides an important and valuable service which it has performed admirably throughout our history.

We need the Postal Service. What we don't need are the DEA, the BATF and half of the obnoxious misfits in the TSA.

USPS delivers to every postal zone. UPS and FedEx delivers where it's profitable to do so and they do not deliver to post office boxes. If Congress let the postal service drop Sat. mail delivery and close post offices it will solve a lot of their financial problems. However, over the long term they will need to make more changes.

The guy said the post office is not run off of our taxes, what genie does he talk to. Who is paying the lossed, take it from the pension plan I would love to have a pension like they have.

The USPS is a money black hole.

Just kill it.

Don't re-structure it. Don't bail it out.

Just kill it.
I disagree!

The Postal Service is an American institution. It provides an important and valuable service which it has performed admirably throughout our history.

We need the Postal Service. What we don't need are the DEA, the BATF and half of the obnoxious misfits in the TSA.

sadly unless they get better qualified people to run the financial side of it or at least make the PMG have to answer to someone for the way they blow money on things that have no purpose the place is on its way out....

USPS delivers to every postal zone. UPS and FedEx delivers where it's profitable to do so and they do not deliver to post office boxes. If Congress let the postal service drop Sat. mail delivery and close post offices it will solve a lot of their financial problems. However, over the long term they will need to make more changes.

if they would let them drop that 5 Billion a year pre-paid Retirement shit that would help too....

The guy said the post office is not run off of our taxes, what genie does he talk to. Who is paying the lossed, take it from the pension plan I would love to have a pension like they have.
the post office has a line of Credit with the Treasury Dept......that they have always paid back.....and if you want a pension like that.....get a fucking job with them....

Forum List

Back