CDZ United States of Europe

Do you guys take Monopoly money?
why do you ask that ?

Because junior, Monopoly is composed of fantasy places too, and I could probably get more down at the pawn shop for a stack of old Monopoly money, than I could for a deed to a hundred thousand acres of "the United States of Europe." xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to go skiing in Andorra, its a duty free principality so cigs and booze were cheap as chips.

I used to go skiing in Andorra, its a duty free principality so cigs and booze were cheap as chips.

Nice

and I used to go shopping in Paris .....and eating in Rome....

too many Islamics there now.... with theit Islamic fundamentalist rubbish....

I am staying at home better...don't need that shit in my life

I dont think you will be missed.
ps I have seen the MacDonald in Rome but a Walmart in Paris?

Well that was just about the most ridiculous link I ever clicked on...

Almost as ridiculous is how the this threads author is so easily offended after asking for opinions about "his website." Of course, that silliness is followed closely by his quick turn to insults and flaming right here in his thread which he placed in the CDZ. Then, after flinging personal attacks, the guy play the victim when the target of his ire fires back...

And he replies to the Monopoly money question as if anyone truly believes there is a place in the world that would accept it as legal tender? Talk about lacking imagination...

Too funny.

Nice

and I used to go shopping in Paris .....and eating in Rome....

too many Islamics there now.... with theit Islamic fundamentalist rubbish....

I am staying at home better...don't need that shit in my life

If the European Union, a cancer this clown obviously worships, was overthrown and their destructive laws that entitle every peasant from the Third World access to welfare and all the goodies that comes paying into the engine of an advanced society, then all the sand maggots you speak of would cease roaming the streets of European cities and being human eyesores. Promote UKIP, Front Nationale, Forza Nouva and other strong right-wing parties who aren't afraid of discussing the damage mass immigration from the Third World is doing to our respective countries among likeminded Americans and you'll making a positive step in the right direction.

Nothing new from the bigoted fascist then, just the same old codswallop.
Swigger the EU is going nowhere just like UKIP in the general election.
The vast majority of the voting British public dislike fascist like you intensely. I take it you are also a holocaust denying anti Semite like so many of you UKIP supporters.

Forum List

Back