United States Just Passed up Old Soviet Union Gulags For Largest Prison System

[

Are we supposed to let criminals commit crimes and roam the streets?
what are you fucking nuts ./..you think all of a sudden people somehow became more criminal you fucking loser...you mother fucker Government prison lover
2000px-US_incarceration_timeline-clean.svg.png

you fucking moron you believe that in 35 years all of a sudden criminality increased AMONG Americans ...NO Asshole they changed the rules to put more people in jail for profit

Many Americans have lost all sense of morality and thus the giant prison system in the US. I don't think morality can be taught and comes from the inner psyche but perhaps it can.

Last edited:
What I did is make you look like a fool, boy.
Oh its time for the usual Right wing announcement " I just wiped up the board with you" ...how come you PUNKS are so predictable... you pathetic Bitch punk LOL

I sure hope the contempt I feel for your type is apparent...you are a loser a Right wing Bitch on your knees in front of the Orange Billionaire LOL:

Contempt from a piece of shit like you is worth about as much as a shit pile.

Pucker up to the black President's ass.

[

what are you fucking nuts ./..you think all of a sudden people somehow became more criminal you fucking loser...you mother fucker Government prison lover

you fucking moron you believe that in 35 years all of a sudden criminality increased AMONG Americans ...NO Asshole they changed the rules to put more people in jail for profit
People become criminals when they commit a crime.

[

Anything is legal until you get caught.

you are so wrong....

You are wrong The Laws can be enacted to make folks into Criminals.................

No ...because prior to the 1920 s it was legal to use marijuana and it was in fact listed in pharmaceutical listings of the times as a remedy for everything from menstrual problems to asthma...then because Alcohol Prohibition failed the Government Infrastructure of cops to enforce alcohol prohibition needed work...they made up lies about marijuana which was used recreational mostly by minorities and musicians ...the main proponent of this was Harry Anslinger the first head of the DEA :
hqdefault.jpg

Then came Nixon and the War on Drugs ...

Report: Nixon aide says war on drugs targeted blacks, hippies ...
Nixon aide John Ehrlichman: War on drugs targeted 'black people ...

then came the FOR PROFIT PRISONS

Pennsylvania Judge Sentenced For 28 Years For Selling Kids to the
to the Prison System

Private Prisons profits of Crime

you are so wrong....

You are wrong The Laws can be enacted to make folks into Criminals.................

No ...because prior to the 1920 s it was legal to use marijuana and it was in fact listed in pharmaceutical listings of the times as a remedy for everything from menstrual problems to asthma...then because Alcohol Prohibition failed the Government Infrastructure of cops to enforce alcohol prohibition needed work...they made up lies about marijuana which was used recreational mostly by minorities and musicians ...the main proponent of this was Harry Anslinger the first head of the DEA :
hqdefault.jpg

to the Prison System

So committing a crime doesn't make one a criminal? Who knew.

Law change all the time. It's the responsibility of people to adapt to those changes or reverse them not ignore the laws then blame the law for their choice not to follow it.

Based on your logic, Obamacare causes people to be criminals. Agree?

What it boils down to is you want to be a druggie and don't like anyone telling you no. Guess that means you're the typical spoiled brat.

[

No, it just means you haven't been caught. Illegal is based on whether or not you follow the law not based on if you've been caught.

you are so wrong....

hqdefault.jpg

to the Prison System

Law change all the time. It's the responsibility of people to adapt to those changes or reverse them not ignore the laws then blame the law for their choice not to follow it.

What it boils down to is you want to be a druggie and don't like anyone telling you no. Guess that means you're the typical spoiled brat.
I am not Gish galloping with you who I consider a Big govt asshole ..fuck you read the links learn something ...

[

No, it just means you haven't been caught. Illegal is based on whether or not you follow the law not based on if you've been caught.

you are a Right wing Goose stepper ...fuck you

you are so wrong....

hqdefault.jpg

to the Prison System

I am not Gish galloping with you who I consider a Big govt asshole ..fuck you read the links learn something ...

I have learned something today. You're a druggie that doesn't like drug laws. Since your argument is based on personal rather than logical, it's dismissed.

[

you are a Right wing Goose stepper ...fuck you

Not interested in your kind, faggot. Go fuck yourself.

you are so wrong....

to the Prison System

I have learned something today. You're a druggie that doesn't like drug laws. Since your argument is based on personal rather than logical, it's dismissed.

I think I learned you fucxking Nazi Saluting jerk off

you are so wrong....

to the Prison System

I think I learned you fucxking Nazi Saluting jerk off

Not liking a law doesn't make it wrong, BOY.

For decades, the Soviet Gulags under Joseph Stalin had been considered some of the worst prisons in all of history. But now things have changed.

The United States has far exceeded the horrific tolls of the gulags. In the Soviet example, there were more than 18 million victims during the gulags’ use over four decades.

Around a million people died in the gulags over the years.

Now, as of 2009, the United States tolls soar higher than 7 million in prison, on probation or in some way caught up in the American prison system.

On the surface that might sound like a lot less than the gulag total above. But when you factor in all who have been put through the US prison system, we find a total that is higher than 19 million. That’s more than the 18 million locked up in the gulag system over those forty years.

Just like the Soviet Gulag System, the American Prison-For-Profit industry sells itself with the pitch that it is about “rehabilitation.” The government even has the audacity to call the prison system the “U.S. Department ofCorrections.”

In the former Soviet Union, they called this vospitaniye and perevospitaniye, meaning essentially: “re-education.”

Oddly, however, in the Soviet gulags, prisoners were forced to learn the arts – playing in orchestras and the like. In the United States Gulags, prisoners are forced to make uniforms for McDonald’s and Applebees, or to harvestproduce for Whole Foods.

The private prison companies, well-known for profiting off of incarceration and crime, is now saying that the state’s they have contracted with aren’t keeping up their end of the bargain. The private prisons rely on a certain number of inmates for free and virtually-free slave labor.

That labor is used for a variety of trades, including making uniforms for popular restaurants like McDonalds and Applebee’s. But if the private prisons don’t have enough inmates locked up then production goes down correlative with the decrease in free labor (i.e. slavery).

It comes as a surprise to many Americans, but slavery was never actually abolished in the United States. That’s not a metaphor, it’s a matter of careful reading of the 13th amendment to the Constitution. That amendment – often lauded for abolishing slavery – actually makes an exception for prisons. Slavery is still completely legal as “punishment for a crime.”

USA Today explains the following:

Ratified at the end of the Civil War, the amendment abolished slavery, with one critical exception: Slavery and involuntary servitude actually remain lawful “as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted.” In other words, according to this so-called punishment clause, if you get pulled over with the wrong controlled substance in your trunk, there’s nothing in the 13th Amendment to ensure you can’t be considered a slave of the state.

The punishment clause was taken directly from the Northwest Ordinance of 1787and reflected the belief of the time that hard work was essential to prisoners’ moral rehabilitation. But the language was also ambiguous enough to be grossly abused. Soon, the clause was being used to reinstitute slavery under another guise.

Consider that there are more African Americans behind bars today than there were enslaved at any given time in American history and it becomes clear how corporations got their “work around” to keep slavery 100% legal. This is nothing new. This is the way it has been since slavery was supposedly abolished.

Now, the private prison industries say the government isn’t keeping up their end contracts for this slave labor.

Those government agencies signed contracts guaranteeing a minimum occupancy or quota of prisoner-slaves

California guarantees that prisons will be filled to 70% capacity at all times. Arizona promises almost 100% occupancy.

With crime dropping, the private prison industry is losing money and they are none too pleased.

In order to avoid these lawsuits, judges will have to dish out extra-long maximum sentences – not because the defendant deserves it, but because the state wants to keep these contracts in good standing with the private prison industry.

If you oppose slavery, then help us SPREAD THE WORD about this legal-loophole that has been keeping slavery in full effect since the 13th amendment was written.

(Article by M. David; h/t to Addicting Info for some of the Gulag data)

Source: United States Just Passed up Old Soviet Union Gulags For Largest Prison System - Counter Current News

Anyone who still thinks the democratic party and the old republican party have not gone communist are not paying attention to the facts.
www.octoldit.info/communism
www.awesomeprophecy.com
Comparing US prisons to Gulags simply displays you live inside a bubble.

tell that to fucking Kim Davis ...your liking Marijuana laws do not make them right ....you must agree marijuana makes white women seek sex with 'Darkies" LOL

That they are the law makes them right as long as they are the law.

Any white woman having sex with a "darkie", to use your term, has lowered herself to a level from which she can't climb. White trash is a good description.

I have no problem with having attracted white women. Unlike you, I do it the proper way not drug them up so they don't realize the mistake they're making.

tell that to fucking Kim Davis ...your liking Marijuana laws do not make them right ....you must agree marijuana makes white women seek sex with 'Darkies" LOL

That they are the law makes them right as long as they are the law.

Any white woman having sex with a "darkie", to use your term, has lowered herself to a level from which she can't climb. White trash is a good description.

I have no problem with having attracted white women. Unlike you, I do it the proper way not drug them up so they don't realize the mistake they're making.
you are a chicken shit pussy

Forum List

Back