United States is not a Happy Nation

I think Denmark won the Happiest nation award.

Is there anyway we could replace the Mexican Immigrants with Danes, Israelis and Swedes? We would be a lot "happier".
At least America doesn't border Sudan

You are to much of an optimist, I am just a cynical asshole, there is no cure or "what if" scenario that can cure the pessimism I have about the decline of America socio-economically and the growth of the State politically.

Is there anyway we could replace the Mexican Immigrants with Danes, Israelis and Swedes? We would be a lot "happier".
Yeah....Danes, Israelis and Swedes have quite the long, proud History of produce-picking.

handjob.gif

Happiness is the object and goal of nearly all human beings. We were created to have joy in this life. Unfortunately, too many look for it in the wrong places.

True joy occurs when we seek the Lord and live an honest and virtuous life. If we try to find happiness in any other way, we will never be content.

Yeah....Danes, Israelis and Swedes have quite the long, proud History of produce-picking.

handjob.gif

I never suggested these groups pick crops, that would be up to them, but are you saying there are no farms in these countries?

And if all illegals were deported tomorrow, you could do some kind of busing program with unemployed blacks, I am sure they would take the jobs.

NY candidate Jack Davis: Bus blacks to farms to pick crops | The Raw Story

Gee, I wonder who picks the produce for the Danes, Israelis and Swedes?

I doubt we need 30 million Ilegals to pick produce, most of them are picking Americans pockets.

Gee, I wonder who picks the produce for the Danes, Israelis and Swedes?

I doubt we need 30 million Ilegals to pick produce, most of them are picking Americans pockets.

Evidently Mexicans pick produce for everyone in the world. If the world didn't have illegal Mexicans, it would starve.

Forum List

Back