United States Ground Forces

I have proven that there was strong Iraqi resistance.

Unfortunately you said "Almost all of the 40.000 sorties were A-10 CAS missions"

Which is still a lie, no matter how you want to distract from it.

Do you really work that way. Does your mind actually say to you "well I got caught lying, rather than admit I lied and move on, lets throw out more lies and distractions"..

But I am curious. Of major wars, when talking resistance one obvious and rather simple way would be comparing casualties by side. Looking at the US wars vs. Iraq and comparing them to other wars of the past 75 years, where does that resistance rank? Like WWII Axis powers killed about 2 allied for every Axis soldier lost. A strong resistance for sure there.

For the Iraqi armies, how did their resistance work out? How well did the 4th largest army in the world fight back? How well did they resist with their air power? How strong was their opposition to the US navy bombardments? How did their massive armored division hold up in resistance?
It was in one of your sources. Now you got the correct ones. There was no reason to jump around like an angry ape.

Will you now deny these figures?
world-war-ii-militaryhfjxa.png

You are not defending your lie. Again. Thanks.

And what source are you claiming I used about world war II deaths earlier? Please post that. otherwise I will just assume that you believe that lying to defend a lie is acceptable.

I never made any other claim about WWII deaths outside of the 2:1.

But now that we're both on the same page for what constitutes a strong resistance, what were those in the wars against the Iraq government.
Its already somewhere in the thread.

Checked every post I made on the thread. Not there.

I think I am getting a picture... Not so much lies but hallucinations and possibly schizophrenia. Definitely some sort of delusion. I am sorry for your sickness and hope you find the help you need.
7600 - 12000 Iraqi losses and 4500 Coalition losses.

Unfortunately you said "Almost all of the 40.000 sorties were A-10 CAS missions"

Which is still a lie, no matter how you want to distract from it.

Do you really work that way. Does your mind actually say to you "well I got caught lying, rather than admit I lied and move on, lets throw out more lies and distractions"..

But I am curious. Of major wars, when talking resistance one obvious and rather simple way would be comparing casualties by side. Looking at the US wars vs. Iraq and comparing them to other wars of the past 75 years, where does that resistance rank? Like WWII Axis powers killed about 2 allied for every Axis soldier lost. A strong resistance for sure there.

For the Iraqi armies, how did their resistance work out? How well did the 4th largest army in the world fight back? How well did they resist with their air power? How strong was their opposition to the US navy bombardments? How did their massive armored division hold up in resistance?
It was in one of your sources. Now you got the correct ones. There was no reason to jump around like an angry ape.

Will you now deny these figures?
world-war-ii-militaryhfjxa.png

You are not defending your lie. Again. Thanks.

And what source are you claiming I used about world war II deaths earlier? Please post that. otherwise I will just assume that you believe that lying to defend a lie is acceptable.

I never made any other claim about WWII deaths outside of the 2:1.

But now that we're both on the same page for what constitutes a strong resistance, what were those in the wars against the Iraq government.
Its already somewhere in the thread.

Checked every post I made on the thread. Not there.

I think I am getting a picture... Not so much lies but hallucinations and possibly schizophrenia. Definitely some sort of delusion. I am sorry for your sickness and hope you find the help you need.
7600 - 12000 Iraqi losses and 4500 Coalition losses.

Are we talking in the war, or are you trying to be a sneaky man and slip in the peacekeeping efforts against non-Iraqi gov't combatants post-2003 as well?

upload_2019-4-30_10-28-9.png

Seems like you included just Iraqi troops during the war phase against Saddams Iraq, then went on and included all including the US casualties fighting those insurgents in their peacekeeping efforts.

Wow, that was quite an attempt mr. sneaky man.

Any news on your lie about WWII deaths I posted on this thread, or are you just going to go with the fact that you lie?

No you haven't, you just said there was strong resistance but given you've been caught lying over and over your word isn't worth much. Either way, that wasn't what I asked. I'll repeat again = why did you say nearly all sorties were A-10 CAS missions when that is demonstrably false?

I mean if you've got a source then show it, but so far your own source worked against you, another common (and hilarious) theme with your feeble attempts at lying to cover up previous lies. So tell me about the almost all A-10 sorties thing?

No you haven't, you just said there was strong resistance but given you've been caught lying over and over your word isn't worth much. Either way, that wasn't what I asked. I'll repeat again = why did you say nearly all sorties were A-10 CAS missions when that is demonstrably false?

I mean if you've got a source then show it, but so far your own source worked against you, another common (and hilarious) theme with your feeble attempts at lying to cover up previous lies. So tell me about the almost all A-10 sorties thing?

What the dipstick doesn't realize is, the A-10 can only fly CAS in a very short range. All other CAS missions have to be covered by everything else. Most were flown by the F-16 and F--18. After the threat of Sams were taken out, the AC-130s got into the act.

In the Vietnam War, when we had a down pilot, it went like this.

The first plane on station would be the F-4 who would make sure that no enemy aircraft was present. And then would begin ground strikes to slow the enemy closing in of the Pilot down.

Next, the A-7s would show up and most of the F-4s would head off to refuel and go do other things. These A-7.s attack looked like a Cartoon of attacking Bees, one right after another. Until it was bingo.

Now the A-1s would go into their attack and tear things up.

While all this is going on, the enemy is still closing in. They were extremely motivated in capturing an American Pilot and willing to die doing it. You will notice the order that the CAS aircraft was done. It was in the order by who could get there first. In this case it was the F-4 and the A-1 that was best at it got there last. When a pilot went down, everything in the area became a CAS asset. If an A-10 was in the area and there was break, he might get in a few licks with his minis.

The last assets were the AH-1Cobras who were fighting the enemy sometimes just a few tens of yards from the Pilot. It was now a race. The UH-47 would do the pickup and be under fire all the time he is doing it. You see, most down pilots were downed inside enemy held territory.

Nothing has changed. CAS is done by everything that is in the area short of Cargo Planes. Today, we add the bombers into the CAS mix. During Desert Storm,, the A-10 was oftentimes chasing down Sam Sites. To give the CAS credit just to the A-10 is listening to the PR for trying to keep the A-10 over any other Aircraft and we all know (except for one) that that just isn't going to happen.

Forum List

Back