United States Foreign Policies are Endangering World Peace

David2004

Jan 15, 2004
When the world’s dominating military super power declares a bilateral preemptive military take over of an undesirable nation’s dictator with very little to no support from the international community for this war. Chaos and civil war will prevail with the occupiers being the main target. It was the United States government’s support of Saddam in the Iraq-Iran War that helped Saddam to become the tyrannical dictator he became. Suppressive dictators of nations that do as the United States tell them to do are safe and secure, with the support of the United States military industrial complex.

Leaders of nations that challenge the United States national interests and policies for their own national interests will be attacked. Whether it is a political, economic, or military attack they will be targeted as an enemy. With the United States having so many domestic and foreign policies out of balance. Creating a negative effect on the United States national interest and security with other nations abroad. Two prime examples would be the amount of international money the United States National Debt is consuming and the amount of the worlds oil the United States consumes.

Going to war over the control of oil is how most of the people in the world see the war in Iraq. Saddam believing he was double-crossed by the United States wanted to retaliate. Whether it was to unite the Arab oil nations as a stronger block or to trade international oil in Euros instead of dollars. Saddam was labeled as a threat to the United States national interests and was dealt with accordingly. Saddam and Iraq are an example for other leaders of nations to what can happen if you step out of line with the United States.

The global interdependence of nations on oil with global consumption of oil rising and the old oil reserves dwindling in supplies is leading to rising tensions between nations around world. With the United States consuming a disproportional amount the world’s oil and global capital is putting the United States at odds with the international community of nations. The influence and control of the military industrial complex, international oil cartel and the State of Israel have corrupted the United States Middle East policies. Without major changes towards the United States military policies, energy policies and the policies with the State of Israel the world of nations will remain deeply divided.

David2004 said:
When the world’s dominating military super power declares a bilateral preemptive military take over of an undesirable nation’s dictator with very little to no support from the international community for this war. Chaos and civil war will prevail with the occupiers being the main target. It was the United States government’s support of Saddam in the Iraq-Iran War that helped Saddam to become the tyrannical dictator he became. Suppressive dictators of nations that do as the United States tell them to do are safe and secure, with the support of the United States military industrial complex.

Leaders of nations that challenge the United States national interests and policies for their own national interests will be attacked. Whether it is a political, economic, or military attack they will be targeted as an enemy. With the United States having so many domestic and foreign policies out of balance. Creating a negative effect on the United States national interest and security with other nations abroad. Two prime examples would be the amount of international money the United States National Debt is consuming and the amount of the worlds oil the United States consumes.

Going to war over the control of oil is how most of the people in the world see the war in Iraq. Saddam believing he was double-crossed by the United States wanted to retaliate. Whether it was to unite the Arab oil nations as a stronger block or to trade international oil in Euros instead of dollars. Saddam was labeled as a threat to the United States national interests and was dealt with accordingly. Saddam and Iraq are an example for other leaders of nations to what can happen if you step out of line with the United States.

The global interdependence of nations on oil with global consumption of oil rising and the old oil reserves dwindling in supplies is leading to rising tensions between nations around world. With the United States consuming a disproportional amount the world’s oil and global capital is putting the United States at odds with the international community of nations. The influence and control of the military industrial complex, international oil cartel and the State of Israel have corrupted the United States Middle East policies. Without major changes towards the United States military policies, energy policies and the policies with the State of Israel the world of nations will remain deeply divided.

Horsepuckey.

David2004 said:

Once again you blather on about generic opinions. Yet offer absolutely no solution other than "Without major changes towards the United States military policies". If you want people to listen to your blog you need to actually say something of substance. Your entire post has no purpose or direction. If you want US military policies to change, you need to say exactly how....and you also need to state the pros and cons of such a change. You seem to never want to state these things, my guess is its because deep down you think the US should just bend over and let muslim countries run rampant.

David2004 said:

Actually, what endangers "whirled peas" are those people who believe the answer to everything is violence and have attacked us or our allies for nothing but self-serving reasons.

Odd how nimrods like you always want to blame the US for REACTING to evil that you coincidentally are more than willing to turn a blind eye to.

Go away.

Ladies and Gentlemen.....Your attention please.

Let me introduce you to:

David

About Me

My pen name is David Global-Crier. I am self educated from high school onward. 9/11 woke me up changing my life forever. I am a gardener in the heart and a philosopher in the mind. Politically, I have a wide range of interests in foreign and domestic affairs. I consider myself a “conservative radical” meaning we need major revolutionary changes in America and the world towards balance and peace. I believe the greed of a few has overtaken common sense within our system. My greatest fear is leaving this world in worst shape for my children than it was when I came into it. Since 9/11 I have spent a lot of time thinking, reading and writing about things that always interested me but I never gave it very much time.

His website and other thoughts:

http://www.globalcrier.blogspot.com/

-----

I knew he wasn't reserving his idiotic rants for only us.

Forum List

Back