United States and Israel Partners in War Crimes

David2004

Jan 15, 2004
As United Nations Resolution 1701 is passed the Israelis have tripled the number of Israeli military forces in Southern Lebanon. This is clearly in violation of the spirit of United Nation Resolution 1701. There is no other nation in the world that is in violations of so many United Nations Resolutions and other International Laws as State of Israel. The Israeli will use so-called “legal loopholes” in the laws and resolutions saying they did not have to comply.

To compound things even more the United Nation passes Resolution 1701 saying they will send up to 15,000 United Nations Troops to keep the peace along side 15,000 Lebanese soldiers. Neither of who are battle trained nor ready to fight like the Israeli and Hezbollah forces. The Israeli the military in control of the region will make it near to impossible for the United Nations to carry out its mandate. Only NATO forces have the clout with Turkey playing a pivotal role in defusing this crisis. The Israeli and the United States are the partners in the war crimes in Lebanon. With the majority of the Israeli heavy military armament made in the United States and a lot of it paid for by American taxpayers.

The truce for how ever long it may last. Will be an open a widow for the outside world to see the horrific damage done to Southern Lebanon by the Israeli military forces. The American people will see how their tax dollars are being spent by Israel. From the very beginning of the War the Israeli made it clear they were not going after the Lebanese government or people. They were going after Hezbollah. The evidence left behind in the destruction of Lebanon will point to the contrary. It will point to collective punishment of the Lebanese people. With the majority of the damage that the Israelis have done in Lebanon was with American made weapons of death and destruction.

The Israeli see no wrong in their actions in Lebanon. For they have been doing it to the Palestinian people for many years. Israel is a nation built and trained to go to war in the name of national security. For every war Israel fights the blowback becomes greater because they are fighting for the unjust occupation of another people land. Yes, there are many problems on both sides. Without us addressing the problems on our side there chance for the other side to address their own problems from within.

As United Nations Resolution 1701 is passed the Israelis have tripled the number of Israeli military forces in Southern Lebanon. This is clearly in violation of the spirit of United Nation Resolution 1701. There is no other nation in the world that is in violations of so many United Nations Resolutions and other International Laws as State of Israel. The Israeli will use so-called “legal loopholes” in the laws and resolutions saying they did not have to comply.

To compound things even more the United Nation passes Resolution 1701 saying they will send up to 15,000 United Nations Troops to keep the peace along side 15,000 Lebanese soldiers. Neither of who are battle trained nor ready to fight like the Israeli and Hezbollah forces. The Israeli the military in control of the region will make it near to impossible for the United Nations to carry out its mandate. Only NATO forces have the clout with Turkey playing a pivotal role in defusing this crisis. The Israeli and the United States are the partners in the war crimes in Lebanon. With the majority of the Israeli heavy military armament made in the United States and a lot of it paid for by American taxpayers.

The truce for how ever long it may last. Will be an open a widow for the outside world to see the horrific damage done to Southern Lebanon by the Israeli military forces. The American people will see how their tax dollars are being spent by Israel. From the very beginning of the War the Israeli made it clear they were not going after the Lebanese government or people. They were going after Hezbollah. The evidence left behind in the destruction of Lebanon will point to the contrary. It will point to collective punishment of the Lebanese people. With the majority of the damage that the Israelis have done in Lebanon was with American made weapons of death and destruction.

The Israeli see no wrong in their actions in Lebanon. For they have been doing it to the Palestinian people for many years. Israel is a nation built and trained to go to war in the name of national security. For every war Israel fights the blowback becomes greater because they are fighting for the unjust occupation of another people land. Yes, there are many problems on both sides. Without us addressing the problems on our side there chance for the other side to address their own problems from within.

There is no other poster in the World in so many violations of logic and common sense as David2004. Few if any violate the spirit of freedom of speech more than you.

I hope Israel annihilates Hezbollah and anyone aiding and abetting Hezbollah down to the last man. Problem solved.

Dave, I was going to pick apart your post and simply refute it. Too much work and time.

But, I would like to personally commend Isreal for the restraint they have shown. Just like the restraint our forces show in Iraq, the humanitarian rules of engagement imposed on Israel places her soldiers in greater danger. You really have to respect a soldier that goes into an already unsafe situation knowing that the politics of humanitarianism only makes it worse.

Be glad I am not in charge. Every square meter of ground up to the river would have been saturation bombed. Every moving heat signature would have been cooled. The area would have been declared a dead zone and any future movement into it would have drawn the attention of a pissed of Merkeva.

Dave, I was going to pick apart your post and simply refute it. Too much work and time.

But, I would like to personally commend Isreal for the restraint they have shown. Just like the restraint our forces show in Iraq, the humanitarian rules of engagement imposed on Israel places her soldiers in greater danger. You really have to respect a soldier that goes into an already unsafe situation knowing that the politics of humanitarianism only makes it worse.

Be glad I am not in charge. Every square meter of ground up to the river would have been saturation bombed. Every moving heat signature would have been cooled. The area would have been declared a dead zone and any future movement into it would have drawn the attention of a pissed of Merkeva.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Seriously, I'm beginning to think that is what should have been done. IF one is going to war, get it done and over with. This 'trying to root out' is not working.

Is this a joke? This a WAR. Who gives a flippin shit if its 'legal' or 'illegal' according to the U.N.? What use are laws of any body of government if they refuse to enforce the laws by force? If you feel so strongly about, pick up a gun and go fight. Otherwise you're points are worthless and useless.

To compound things even more the United Nation passes Resolution 1701 saying they will send up to 15,000 United Nations Troops to keep the peace along side 15,000 Lebanese soldiers. Neither of who are battle trained nor ready to fight like the Israeli and Hezbollah forces. The Israeli the military in control of the region will make it near to impossible for the United Nations to carry out its mandate. Only NATO forces have the clout with Turkey playing a pivotal role in defusing this crisis.
Yup, nice clusterfuck the UN is putting together. Glad we agree on something.

The Israeli and the United States are the partners in the war crimes in Lebanon. With the majority of the Israeli heavy military armament made in the United States and a lot of it paid for by American taxpayers.
Oh I see, so its just as much the US's fault as it is Israel's. Weapons don't kill people, people do. You don't see us spewing out anti-Russian propaganda everytime a terrorist uses his AK-47 to kill innocents, we actually blame the fella that pulls the trigger! What a concept!

We already have seen the damage, and guess what? We don't give a shit. Lebanon, much like the rest of the middle east, is full of people unwilling to stand up against terrorists. So you know what, I don't give a damn how many of its cowardly civilians have been killed. Not gonna gain one ioda of sympathy here.

So what you're saying is that its a war, between two peoples over land.
Now, tell me again why I should give a shit?

Why compare Israel's war with our war in Iraq? They are not the same, they have completely different political agendas. Our war in Iraq was first and foremost to oust Saddamn, and search for WMD. Both were done. Lastly help set up a new government. As far as I am concerned we are just about done with that. Israel's war is a fight over land. We had a reason to follow the "humanitarian rules", but Israel does not. And in our next war, the real war to come with Islamic fascism, we will not be able to abide by the "humanitarian rules" if we wish to win it.

Now thats more like what does need to be done to win the war. So why commend Israel for their restraint?

Why compare Israel's war with our war in Iraq? They are not the same, they have completely different political agendas. Our war in Iraq was first and foremost to oust Saddamn, and search for WMD. Both were done. Lastly help set up a new government. As far as I am concerned we are just about done with that. Israel's war is a fight over land. We had a reason to follow the "humanitarian rules", but Israel does not. And in our next war, the real war to come with Islamic fascism, we will not be able to abide by the "humanitarian rules" if we wish to win it.

Now thats more like what does need to be done to win the war. So why commend Israel for their restraint?

Let's look at your argument, and I'll tell you why I don't like it.

You say that when we finally DO confront Islam, we will have to fight a no-holds-barred war.

You criticize Israel for doing just that, and for our support of Israel doing what we eventually will have to do, according to you.

Maybe the superficial reasons for why Israel is fighting right now and why we are in Iraq right now are not the same.

But in the end, they add up to the same enemy doing the same thing to each of us. I've seen partnerships based on a lot less than THAT.

The only comparison I made was in the professionalism of each set of armed forces. Ever been shot at and told you can't shoot back without a positive ID? By positive, I mean a target holding a smoking weapon aimed in your direction and holding a sign that says "I shot at you". If you have, then you should get the point I was making. If you haven't I cannot make it any clearer. OBTW, I am not sure we as a nation have the stomach to actually go for the throat ala WWII

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM

Actually if one goes back a few years and reads what the Israeli's and their American counterparts the neocons were writting in their policy papers such as the "Clean Break Strategy" and PNAC's "Rebuilding America's Defenses" it looks as though the Israeli and American agendas in Iraq are one and the same.

In the Clean Break Strategy it's pretty plain that what they were planning to do is, in their own words...anticipate, constrain and manage our (American's) reactions. Don't know about you but that sounds to me like a plan to manipulate public opinion into favoring a war against Iraq at Israel's request for Israel's benefit using American lives and treasure.

The PNAC'ers were bold enough to put it in even plainer language. On page 14 of "Rebuilding America's Defenses" they come right out and say that Saddam was "just the immidiate justification for a wider role in Middle Eastern affairs".

We also have to take the power of AIPAC to pressure our congress into going along with whatever Israel may want into account. Whether it be good or bad for America and Americans. And of course there are other written documents that tend to validate the idea that American's have been manipulated into dying and paying for this latest American "imperial mobilization" on Israel's behalf as Zbigniew Brzezinski called it.

Fascism is simply business and government combined (corporatism) according to Mussolini. Here in the USA we have conglomerated multinational corporations (WTO, WHO, NAFTA, GATT, CAFTA and now MEFTA) actually writting the bills that pass congress almost daily. So who are we really to call anyone else fascist?

And let's not forget that the Bush administration is currently engaged in forming a trilateral relationship without public disclosure or congressional consent between America, Canada and Mexico called the SPP by the administration or the North American Union by former neocon columnist Jerome Corsi which will desolve our borders and sell off public assests to private foreign and international interests all in the name of globalization. See "Building A North American Community" written by the CFR for more info.

Now that the democrats have come into some power I would expect that anyone that disagrees with this type of global fascism and the selling off of our public assets and infrastructure to foreign interests be labeled "domestic terrorists". And as such have no rights under the U.S Constitution, that could be arrested and held indefinately without due process on the word of just our "unitary decider" alone. That's known as a dictatorship anywhere else on the planet and with our government combined with and working for global business including the military industrial complex that "Ike" warned us about so many years ago it would be known as a fascist dictatorship.

Is this what America is supposed to be about?

Actually if one goes back a few years and reads what the Israeli's and their American counterparts the neocons were writting in their policy papers such as the "Clean Break Strategy" and PNAC's "Rebuilding America's Defenses" it looks as though the Israeli and American agendas in Iraq are one and the same.

In the Clean Break Strategy it's pretty plain that what they were planning to do is, in their own words...anticipate, constrain and manage our (American's) reactions. Don't know about you but that sounds to me like a plan to manipulate public opinion into favoring a war against Iraq at Israel's request for Israel's benefit using American lives and treasure.

The PNAC'ers were bold enough to put it in even plainer language. On page 14 of "Rebuilding America's Defenses" they come right out and say that Saddam was "just the immidiate justification for a wider role in Middle Eastern affairs".

We also have to take the power of AIPAC to pressure our congress into going along with whatever Israel may want into account. Whether it be good or bad for America and Americans. And of course there are other written documents that tend to validate the idea that American's have been manipulated into dying and paying for this latest American "imperial mobilization" on Israel's behalf as Zbigniew Brzezinski called it.

Fascism is simply business and government combined (corporatism) according to Mussolini. Here in the USA we have conglomerated multinational corporations (WTO, WHO, NAFTA, GATT, CAFTA and now MEFTA) actually writting the bills that pass congress almost daily. So who are we really to call anyone else fascist?

And let's not forget that the Bush administration is currently engaged in forming a trilateral relationship without public disclosure or congressional consent between America, Canada and Mexico called the SPP by the administration or the North American Union by former neocon columnist Jerome Corsi which will desolve our borders and sell off public assests to private foreign and international interests all in the name of globalization. See "Building A North American Community" written by the CFR for more info.

Now that the democrats have come into some power I would expect that anyone that disagrees with this type of global fascism and the selling off of our public assets and infrastructure to foreign interests be labeled "domestic terrorists". And as such have no rights under the U.S Constitution, that could be arrested and held indefinately without due process on the word of just our "unitary decider" alone. That's known as a dictatorship anywhere else on the planet and with our government combined with and working for global business including the military industrial complex that "Ike" warned us about so many years ago it would be known as a fascist dictatorship.

:tinfoil:

I understand that the documents mean nothing when one has their mind made up already. It's still there in black and white though. Can't change that.

Why is the identity of the foriegn country behind the latest Naval Spy scandal being withheld???

If I had to guess,,, it isn't Pakistan,, probably not Russia,,, Portugal??? Italy??? How about Canada????

What's the name of that piece of shit low life scumbag who stole the laptop from the US Navy??:banana2:

Why is the identity of the foriegn country behind the latest Naval Spy scandal being withheld???

If I had to guess,,, it isn't Pakistan,, probably not Russia,,, Portugal??? Italy??? How about Canada????

What's the name of that piece of shit low life scumbag who stole the laptop from the US Navy??:banana2:

Working Man?:huh:

I have no need to change a bunch of speculation. It represents itself and its poster just fine.

Sounds as if you're afraid to get into a real debate with an opponent that relies on facts and documentation rather than propaganda and euphemisms. Why is that?

Sounds as if you're afraid to get into a real debate with an opponent that relies on facts and documentation rather than propaganda and euphemisms. Why is that?

I'm quite sure I didn't stutter ..... you presented no facts. What you presented is speculation you insist on misrepresenting as fact.

As far as your last question goes ... you really shouldn't let your alligator mouth overload your bumblebee ass. I'll argue at the drop of a hat ... and even drop the damned hat. But I don't rely on misrepresenting someone's opinion as fact.

Direct quote from your first link:

The main substantive ideas in this paper emerge from a discussion in which prominent opinion makers,...

That would make this not law/official US policy; rather, an opinion.

Your second link is nothing more than a nonprofit, New World Order, socialist opinion.

Politically-biased speculation.

Conspiracy theory speculation.

This is just politically-biased rant.

Since America is not about anything in your post supported by actual fact, I would say it isn't, nor was it ever. Your links are lame, and the fact that you attempt to pass opinions off as fact dishonest.

So, if you wish to engage in actual debate by presenting facts and documentation that is based on fact, go find some first.

Forum List

Back