United State President Barack Obama Curtailed Gun Rights How..

Terrified? I doubt he is, but Obama's administration isn't over and we have no crystal ball on what's in store for us. I think that was the point being made.

Have you been seeing the articles and such about Obozo exercising Executive Orders and/or Decisions if the senate and congress go to the repugs?

What, indeed, IS in store for us?

Cripes.

So you're terrified of what "might happen"?

Terrified? I doubt he is, but Obama's administration isn't over and we have no crystal ball on what's in store for us. I think that was the point being made.

The point is the right wing just makes up the most weird and far out nonsense and becomes terrified of it.

The Democrats, on the other hand, warned of what would happen in Iraq, and moving millions of jobs to China, and this reckless tax break for millionaires and billionaires and the enormous unpaid for Republican drug bill, both passed by reconciliation. It all came true. Why, because Democrats had "history" to learn from. Republicans just make shit up.

Check my sig line.

Why isn't this thread in the Lame Zone??

Minus westwall, I do not see anyone that is advocating anything even remotely like what you are proposing here sallow and even westwall is pointing out senator Obama's actions and quotes, NOT president Obama!! Seems more of a straw man than anything else. If there are republicans that are attacking him on that then so be it. Asking that question here is pointless as no one here seems to be of that opinion.

Thread done.

Obama showed up at my door last night and took away all my guns....

Y'all better be careful...you are next

So you're terrified of what "might happen"?

The point is the right wing just makes up the most weird and far out nonsense and becomes terrified of it.

The Democrats, on the other hand, warned of what would happen in Iraq, and moving millions of jobs to China, and this reckless tax break for millionaires and billionaires and the enormous unpaid for Republican drug bill, both passed by reconciliation. It all came true. Why, because Democrats had "history" to learn from. Republicans just make shit up.

you mean those things didn't make us better off? I thought the war was over and the tax breaks created the best economy we've had in decades. Are you saying that didn't happen? I. Am. Shocked.

Obama showed up at my door last night and took away all my guns....

Y'all better be careful...you are next

:lol: What's hilarious is that YOU LET HIM. bwahahahahahahaaha

Your next Meister...your next

Obama is going to take your guns

:lol: No chance, leftwinger. He won't take MY guns.
I'm not a lap dog for the left....like you. Like I have said before, you far left loons would follow Obama over a cliff.

Besides.....he has bigger fish to fry than our guns,

One of the very first things Obama tried to do was reinstate the so called assault weapons ban and the high capacity magazine ban...one of the first things. The Democrat controlled congress told him they had no interest in putting their names to that legislation. So he failed...is that what we should give him credit for...he tried to curtail our Second Amendment rights but failed? Look at PolitiChek or FactCheck.org...Obama is no friend to the 2nd...he is anti handgun...anti conceal carry...pro-registration. Saying "what has he done" after he failed in his attempt is akin to saying "so he took a swing at you, it's not like he hit you"...yet.

One of the very first things Obama tried to do was reinstate the so called assault weapons ban and the high capacity magazine ban...one of the first things. The Democrat controlled congress told him they had no interest in putting their names to that legislation. So he failed...is that what we should give him credit for...he tried to curtail our Second Amendment rights but failed? Look at PolitiChek or FactCheck.org...Obama is no friend to the 2nd...he is anti handgun...anti conceal carry...pro-registration. Saying "what has he done" after he failed in his attempt is akin to saying "so he took a swing at you, it's not like he hit you"...yet.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=6960824&page=1
The Obama administration will seek to reinstate the assault weapons ban that expired in 2004 during the Bush administration, Attorney General Eric Holder said today. Wednesday Attorney General Eric Holder said that the Obama administration will seek to reinstitute the assault weapons ban which expired in 2004 during the Bush administration. (AP Photos/ABC News Graphic )"As President Obama indicated during the campaign, there are just a few gun-related changes that we would like to make, and among them would be to reinstitute the ban on the sale of assault weapons," Holder told reporters.

For those of you who have a selective memory....a link and an excerpt.

:lol: What's hilarious is that YOU LET HIM. bwahahahahahahaaha

I'm not a lap dog for the left....like you. Like I have said before, you far left loons would follow Obama over a cliff.

Typical "from my cold dead fingers" bravado.

Once Obama comes for your guns, and you know he will....you will meekly submit or face the consequences

Once Obama comes for your guns, and you know he will....you will meekly submit or face the consequences

not everyone is as meek as you are :eek:

Obama aint coming for no ones guns.....he hasnt got the stones....he will send someone else....and im sure people will submit.....but some will give them to who ever comes for them.....Bullets first....

Forum List

Back