United State President Barack Obama Curtailed Gun Rights How..

Don't believe this propaganda righties...

Obama is gunna take your guns

Obama is gunna take your guns

Why? Who is claiming he is? His party has in the past, but I have not seen Obama himself move to curtail any gun rights himself. Not yet at least.

So you're terrified of what "might happen"?

Terrified? I doubt he is, but Obama's administration isn't over and we have no crystal ball on what's in store for us. I think that was the point being made.

The point is the right wing just makes up the most weird and far out nonsense and becomes terrified of it.

The Democrats, on the other hand, warned of what would happen in Iraq, and moving millions of jobs to China, and this reckless tax break for millionaires and billionaires and the enormous unpaid for Republican drug bill, both passed by reconciliation. It all came true. Why, because Democrats had "history" to learn from. Republicans just make shit up.

Please..go on.

Why? Who is claiming he is? His party has in the past, but I have not seen Obama himself move to curtail any gun rights himself. Not yet at least.

Um no, Where did I say that? Why do you make so many fucking assumptions Deano. Remaining vigilant against any possible move to take away our rights, is not being terrorized of anything. It is simply a good idea.

Like I said I do not see Obama pushing for laws against guns, but I would point out though that Obama does not have to pass laws to take our guns away. All he needs to do is replace one Conservative Supreme court justice with a Liberal and they court will do it for him.

Last edited:

Terrified? I doubt he is, but Obama's administration isn't over and we have no crystal ball on what's in store for us. I think that was the point being made.

The point is the right wing just makes up the most weird and far out nonsense and becomes terrified of it.

The Democrats, on the other hand, warned of what would happen in Iraq, and moving millions of jobs to China, and this reckless tax break for millionaires and billionaires and the enormous unpaid for Republican drug bill, both passed by reconciliation. It all came true. Why, because Democrats had "history" to learn from. Republicans just make shit up.

Funny cause I remember them telling us Fanny and Freddy were fine, and Bushes spending was killing us.

Then The housing market collapsed and Democrats took power and spent WAY MORE.

:)

For the love of God, deen'o. it was your right wing hack buddy, Sallow that made this shit up on this thread. Your such a buffoon.

For the rest of your drivel, your democrats helped with shipping businesses overseas. I know you can't respond honestly to this so I don't expect you to retort, until you come up with another one of your yarns.
I find it very funny how you bring up word "reconcilliation", when the democrats used it with this highly unpopular healthcare bill. Can you say "Hypocrite", deen'o?

All he needs to do is replace one Conservative Supreme court justice with a Liberal and they court will do it for him.

Precisely. I haven't been a fan of every ruling the Republican majority has made, but a Democratic majority on the SCOTUS scares the shit out of me even more.

the point is Dean....YOU just make up the most weird and far out nonsense about people to your right and YOU become terrified of it......and most posters here have warned you that you are wrong.....so when the fuck are YOU going to learn from history....and quit making up your stereotype shit about people?..........

For the love of God, deen'o. it was your right wing hack buddy, Sallow that made this shit up on this thread. Your such a buffoon.

For the rest of your drivel, your democrats helped with shipping businesses overseas. I know you can't respond honestly to this so I don't expect you to retort, until you come up with another one of your yarns.
I find it very funny how you bring up word "reconcilliation", when the democrats used it with this highly unpopular healthcare bill. Can you say "Hypocrite", deen'o?

he has no clue as to what your talking about Meister.....to Dean if it comes from the FAR Left ....."What Can possibly Go Wrong?".....

Obama has never showed much interest in curbing 2nd amendment rights. I think he has enough problems now without opening that can of worms.

Obama has never showed much interest in curbing 2nd amendment rights. I think he has enough problems now without opening that can of worms.

Like I said if he wants to do it, all he has to do is wait, and hope he gets to replace one of the Conservative Justices on the Supreme court.

Job done.

Like I said if he wants to do it, all he has to do is wait, and hope he gets to replace one of the Conservative Justices on the Supreme court.

Job done.

Much as I think that this is a good point, I don't think that this will happen. The President, at his core, is a moderate. I personally do not think he wants to restrict the "right" of Americans to bear arms.

Forum List

Back