United Nations: Government Knows How to Raise Your Kids Better than Parents?

What about Sarah Palin's whore of a daughter?

And remember your side didn't even understand that it takes a villiage to raise a child? Your side just needs a Daddy to help..

And look at GW Bush. His father raised a cocaine addict/drunk/evil bastard.

Obama didn't have a father. What is Bush's excuse for doing drugs and being a drunk?
And his mama was a whore too!

And whoever birthed you needs to be hauled before the Hague! :lol:

I'll go when Bush goes.

PS. I heard in the villiage you grew up in the saying was changed to, "it takes a villiage to raise an idiot".

cain't help ya! obamasmama was a whore! plain and simple.:lol:

Thanks Jillian for providing the actual document from the UN which is nothing like the OP spin.

Thanks Jillian for providing the actual document from the UN which is nothing like the OP spin.

No worries. I find that reality is generally better than spin.....

and I figured that the OP was a bunch of malarky. I'm rooting for him, though. Maybe someday he'll post a true and accurate bit of information or at least a founded opinion.

Lets face it. Many of you raise retarded kids.

Foreigners think all your daughters are sluts.

You have to go to school to be a bartender. You have to take a driving test. You have to take a test for just about everything, except having kids??? And raising kids is tougher than all those other things.

That doesn't make any sense. A lot of people who have kids have no business raising children. Yet there is no test? Just fuck and breed?

I think it's yer party who hold the record on irresponsibility for their kids.. yep.. I think so.

Great point... Hard to deny that more Democrats show irresponsibility when raising their kids than Republicans.

Bottom line their needs to be more personal responsibilty and like it or not Republicans are closer to that point of view than Democrats.

No worries. I find that reality is generally better than spin.....

and I figured that the OP was a bunch of malarky. I'm rooting for him, though. Maybe someday he'll post a true and accurate bit of information or at least a founded opinion.

A true optimist. So far, that's a faith based opinion. The evidence in the posts doesn't match the aspiration, but do continue to cultivate 'pure view' of the OP, LOL. He needs all the helps he can get.

You have to go to school to be a bartender. You have to take a driving test. You have to take a test for just about everything, except having kids??? And raising kids is tougher than all those other things.

That doesn't make any sense. A lot of people who have kids have no business raising children. Yet there is no test? Just fuck and breed?

Posting shit like this should be illegal.

Great point... Hard to deny that more Democrats show irresponsibility when raising their kids than Republicans.

Bottom line their needs to be more personal responsibilty and like it or not Republicans are closer to that point of view than Democrats.

RAFLMAO!! That's why the red states collect more welfare money paid by the blue states....

because they're so personally responsible.

try backing up your assertion.

oops...wait, you can't.

So..when the right comes into power and the left is left in the ditch, which happens, you'll be okay with the government telling people how to raise their kids?

Or do you all have a plan for keeping "rabid righties" out of office and power?

Oh yeah. It's called having the government raise the kids. Don't need to fear if you get to brainwash them first...

Oh yeah. It's called having the government raise the kids. Don't need to fear if you get to brainwash them first...

Allie, could you explain how forcing your child into a religion is different than brainwashing?
:eusa_pray:

So..when the right comes into power and the left is left in the ditch, which happens, you'll be okay with the government telling people how to raise their kids?

Or do you all have a plan for keeping "rabid righties" out of office and power?

Their doing a fine job on their own assuring they won't come back into power anytime soon.

Imagine being against economic recovery. And playing politics when lives are on the line.

But shoot, they started a war for $ so this is nothing.

Allie. To the GOP, you are "the rabble". The only reason you get to vote is because liberals won you the right. So keep voting with the party who if they could have their way, wouldn't even allow you to vote.

Rabble. The public. The masses.

Say what you want, but you're always going to be on that slippery slope when you give the government more power. We've all seen governments (e.g., Britain) taking too much control over the children. The CRC is a nice idea, but there should be restrictions. I don't mind if the US ratifies it as long as there are limits to governmental power over the family.

Years ago I was shocked when the NEA told me that homeschooling my children was a bad idea. Now why would they say that when the data says otherwise? We must be ever diligent to keep government power in check.

Posting shit like this should be illegal.

The reason the right advocates breeding like we do in this country is because they need ditch diggers and soldiers.

Forum List

Back