United Nations Falsely Blames Trump for the Obamanation Detaining 100K Migrant Children in 2015

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A report by the United Nations (UN) falsely blamed President Trump for the detention of 100,000 migrant children who, in fact, were held in federal immigration custody in 2015 by President Obama.

On Monday, a UN report circulated around establishment media outlets like Reuters, AFP, and NPR reported a false story that claimed Trump was currently holding about 100,000 migrant children in custody.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

------------

We already have a laundry list of reasons to end the US participation in the UN & to remove all those persons from our soil.

Remodel the building & turn it into facilities/apartments for wounded Veterans, complete with a clinic inside the building.

IF I were Trump, this would be the final straw of trying to get along with the UN.

I would EVICT them post haste from the building & make sure all of them are on a list of persons no longer allowed into the USA.

Yeah, I saw where that story had to be retracted. Wonder how many that read it didn’t see the retraction...

A report by the United Nations (UN) falsely blamed President Trump for the detention of 100,000 migrant children who, in fact, were held in federal immigration custody in 2015 by President Obama.

On Monday, a UN report circulated around establishment media outlets like Reuters, AFP, and NPR reported a false story that claimed Trump was currently holding about 100,000 migrant children in custody.

------------

We already have a laundry list of reasons to end the US participation in the UN & to remove all those persons from our soil.

Remodel the building & turn it into facilities/apartments for wounded Veterans, complete with a clinic inside the building.

IF I were Trump, this would be the final straw of trying to get along with the UN.

I would EVICT them post haste from the building & make sure all of them are on a list of persons no longer allowed into the USA.
Oh, hahahaha! Our foreign enemies have TDS too! :lmao:

------------

Make sure their parking tickets are paid though before booting the freeloading assholes.

------------

Make sure their parking tickets are paid though before booting the freeloading assholes.
The communist/demonRAT mayor of NYC will simply exempt them, as he cries watching the scum leave!

Didn't affect a single Democrat opinion of Obama or Trump despite the glaring error... that obviously wasn't an error

Forum List

Back