United Nations B/S

Not surprising that nut job rw's hate an organization whose only purpose is to promote peace.

Only thing worse than the UN is that horrible ACLU whose only purpose is to protect our Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Wow... They have you snowballed don't they. The guys with the light blue helmets, and machine guns tell you that?

Not surprising that nut job rw's hate an organization whose only purpose is to promote peace.

Only thing worse than the UN is that horrible ACLU whose only purpose is to protect our Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
Is that what or all they do luddly, promote peace ? Better guess again, how about promoting control ? Bad things are on the rise, especially with this nations heavy dependency more and more on this UN type of thinking, and this for which we as a soverign nation should be growing more and more suspicious of, or more in concerns of each and everyday in this nation..

Last edited:
f8f17f77e526f067b4773aac04c2_grande-450x299.jpg

UN Now Openly Interfering in Presidential Election

October 22, 2012
By Daniel Greenfield

First we’re getting election monitors, thanks to requests from the NAACP and other groups associated with the Democratic Party who for some reason claim that their own Attorney General running the most intrusive and abusive DOJ since RFK is incapable of handling the job.

The observers, from countries such as Germany, France, Serbia, Belarus, Ukraine and Kazakhstan, will observe voting at polling places and other political activity.

Kazakhstan hasn’t held a single election deemed fair by those same observers… which eminently qualifies it to observe US election fairness.

But then Ben Emmerson, a notorious defender of terrorists and the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Counter-Terrorism and Human Rights decided to go ahead and threaten Americans with legal action if they vote for Romney.

---

Joking right ?

October 22, 2012
By Daniel Greenfield

First we’re getting election monitors, thanks to requests from the NAACP and other groups associated with the Democratic Party who for some reason claim that their own Attorney General running the most intrusive and abusive DOJ since RFK is incapable of handling the job.

The observers, from countries such as Germany, France, Serbia, Belarus, Ukraine and Kazakhstan, will observe voting at polling places and other political activity.

Kazakhstan hasn’t held a single election deemed fair by those same observers… which eminently qualifies it to observe US election fairness.

But then Ben Emmerson, a notorious defender of terrorists and the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Counter-Terrorism and Human Rights decided to go ahead and threaten Americans with legal action if they vote for Romney.

---

Why do we need the UN when we have the New Black Panthers? :confused:

Dudley....are their any nut job LW's that dont particularly care for the UN?....or is it just those nasty Right Wingers?......

October 22, 2012
By Daniel Greenfield

---

Why do we need the UN when we have the New Black Panthers? :confused:

:eusa_clap: And their about as effective to...LOL

Last edited:
Is Africana a language? I heard this today from a friend of mine, who said he ran in to a foriegn exchange pilot (never heard of this) who flies F-16's, and is in this country right now training as some part of the UN mission or something. He said the guy couldn't tell him much at all, because alot of it was secret.

This thread is why children shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

The UN has been asked to monitor the elections in some states because in those states there have been cases of voter intimidation as well as voter supression by the far right wing group True the Vote, who have appeared at the polls unsolicited and without permission. True the Vote groups have tried for months to keep non-republicans off the voter rolls.

The fact is that the right wing extremists are violating the Constitution. Why do you support them? Why do you hate America?

The UN has been asked to monitor the elections in some states because in those states there have been cases of voter intimidation as well as voter supression by the far right wing group True the Vote, who have appeared at the polls unsolicited and without permission. True the Vote groups have tried for months to keep non-republicans off the voter rolls.

The fact is that the right wing extremists are violating the Constitution. Why do you support them? Why do you hate America?

racismaokwiththedepartm.jpg
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn2DjQUgVF8]Black Panthers Intimidate Voters in Philadelphia - YouTube[/ame]

Ohioan: NAACP Gave Me Crack to Commit Election Fraud

NewsMax.com: Inside Cover Story

maryfloppins04.gif

why cant America handle their own elections?......we have always had Right Wing Extremist....was the UN monitoring us when Blacks were given the vote?.....if someone wants to fuck with the Elections you just let everyone know this shit will not be tolerated and you will not like the results of you attempting to mess with them.....basically use the old Zero Tolerance method.....and come down HARD on those who do.....

why cant America handle their own elections?......we have always had Right Wing Extremist....was the UN monitoring us when Blacks were given the vote?.....if someone wants to fuck with the Elections you just let everyone know this shit will not be tolerated and you will not like the results of you attempting to mess with them.....basically use the old Zero Tolerance method.....and come down HARD on those who do.....

Wonder why they didn't want UN inspectors during the acorn debacle, oh I forgot, acorn was working for the criminalcrats...:D

Is Africana a language? I heard this today from a friend of mine, who said he ran in to a foriegn exchange pilot (never heard of this) who flies F-16's, and is in this country right now training as some part of the UN mission or something. He said the guy couldn't tell him much at all, because alot of it was secret.

Was the pilot Russian...:D

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...t-reichstag-event-to-trigger-martial-law.html :eusa_shifty:
He said the guy was white and had what he thought was a Russian language or accent when he spoke, but when he asked him what it was (the accent), the pilot said it was Africana.. Me and my friend had never heard of this language before when he told me about it. There were 3 black bars on his shoulder, and my friend said that this is what also made him curious, because he had never seen this before on an f-16 flight suit that was American. The pilot wouldn't answer hardly any questions my friend would ask him, but only that he was here training. My friend is a former marine who served in the Iraq Desert Storm, and finished his service in the Airforce when he came back home.

Last edited:
Is the UN the Next Big Threat to Internet Freedom?
Yes. the freedom the internet offers scares the crap out of any organization or government that is trying to gain total control. They will do any thing they can to reign in the information available on the internet.

The UN is a direct threat Freedom in general too. Why would any person want to have another layer of government. America needs to tell the UN to pack their bags and find another place to spawn and to do it without the US or its money

So will they also monitor the Black Panthers in Philly this time too?

Was the pilot Russian...:D

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...t-reichstag-event-to-trigger-martial-law.html :eusa_shifty:
He said the guy was white and had what he thought was a Russian language or accent when he spoke, but when he asked him what it was (the accent), the pilot said it was Africana.. Me and my friend had never heard of this language before when he told me about it. There were 3 black bars on his shoulder, and my friend said that this is what also made him curious, because he had never seen this before on an f-16 flight suit that was American. The pilot wouldn't answer hardly any questions my friend would ask him, but only that he was here training. My friend is a former marine who served in the Iraq Desert Storm, and finished his service in the Airforce when he came back home.

Afrikaans is a language and a people.

Afrikaans language, alphabet and pronunciation

Afrikaans is a language and a people.

Afrikaans language, alphabet and pronunciation
Weird spelling, where are they from ? Never mind, I clicked on the link...LOL Thanks

Great link by the way...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back