United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice Totally VINDICATED

May god you hate the truth. The bitch went in front of the world in lied 5 fucking times about the cause of the terrorist attack.

Obama want in front of the UN dissing our freedom of speech. WTF?

I know you're retarded, but we learned the facts today straight from Petraeus. He signed off on the unclassified talking points Ambassador Rice used on the Sunday talk shows following the embassy attack. Even wingnut Rep. Peter King stated the same thing after the hearing.

Last edited:
She was speaking as UN Ambassador, second highest position in the State Department. What was she doing on TV repeating CIA talking points?

Obama kissed the muslim bortherhoods ass over our first amendment. I'll fight and die before I give up my freedom of speech.

Don't ever tell me you're for freedom of speech. Fuck the islamic world too hell.

Are you really that stupid and full of hate...?

Read all about it...Obama spins and lies!!!!

Time line of lies!

Obama's Benghazi Lies - Home

Destroys Obama's case.

On the 12th he was talking about the protest when he said terrorized.

Susan Rice said on the 16th that this wasn't a pre-planned attack. LIES

On the 18th Obama went on the letterman show and blamed our first amendment for the attack. LIES!!!

If the terrorized was supposed to mean a terrorist attack. Well, Obama sure inserted his foot in his ass.

Clinton on the 21st was the first to say it was a Terrorist attack. SPIN!

Obama on the view on the 25th said it was about the fucking video! Spin some more!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD4a9GHBF_U&feature=related]Carney maintains Libya attack was not preplanned - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPzjayOh-PU&feature=relmfu]Who is responsible for the attack in Benghazi? - YouTube[/ame]

O'shit did Obama fuck up on security?

Biden blatantly lied about Chris Stevens wanting more Security
The Fact Checker

“We weren’t told they wanted more security there. We did not know they wanted more security.”

— Biden, speaking of the U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya

Biden’s bold statement was directly contradicted by State Department officials just this week, in testimony before a congressional panel and in unclassified cables released by a congressional committee.

“All of us at post were in sync that we wanted these resources,” said Eric Nordstrom, the top regional security officer in Libya earlier this year. A Utah national guardsman who led a security team, Lt. Col. Andrew Wood, said: “We felt great frustration that those requests were ignored or just never met.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIxjz5wEcF0]September 12, 2012 - President Obama Speaks on Libya Attacks that killed US Ambassador Chris Stevens - YouTube[/ame]

[

Why do you NaziCons hate Susan Rice? She is a brilliant lady and has been a great UN ambassador. She would also be a great Secretary of State.

Why do you NaziCons hate Susan Rice? She is a brilliant lady and has been a great UN ambassador. She would also be a great Secretary of State.

She might be brilliant too ...I have never seen anybody lying like she did ..with such a straight face! NEVER!

She might be brilliant too ...I have never seen anybody lying like she did ..with such a straight face! NEVER!

Lying? What did she lie about? She only made public what the intelligence community provided to her at the time.

Yes that was definitely an Oscar performance by her. Clinton was the greatest liar of the last century and she may have won for this century already.

Lying? What did she lie about? She only made public what the intelligence community provided to her at the time.

Read again: What was she doing on TV repeating CIA talking points?

Forum List

Back