United Constitutional Patriots investigated for targeting Obama, Hilary and Soros for assassination

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Alleged Leader Of Border Militia Facing Federal Firearms Charges In New Mexico

A criminal complaint filed by the FBI states that Hopkins, also known as Johnny Horton Jr., was in possession of nine firearms and ammunition in his northern New Mexico home in Nov. 2017. He had three prior felony convictions dating back to 1996, including impersonating a peace officer in the state of Oregon in 2006, according to a press release issued by the U.S. Attorney's office.

"They think they believe that they are helping to enforce the law of America."

The FBI began investigating Hopkins after receiving reports that the United Constitutional Patriots were targeting Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton and George Soros for assassination.

rtx6sm4f_sq-a5e01d8eca218b9527804e3d5875f700a9a5f06a-s300-c85.jpg

FBI arrests "dangerous felon" and leader of armed militia group detaining migrants

Leader of militia detaining migrants allegedly said group trained to assassinate Soros, Clinton, Obama: complaint

---------------------

Does anyone believe a criminal with multiple felonies is "protecting" the US by enforcing the law? Really? From a criminal who commits felonies over and over again?

Who am I talking about? Larry Mitchell Hopkins or Donald Trump?

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d.jpg

The real question is, why are so many Republicans involved with criminals, committing crimes, promoting violence and whining they are being targeted?

I get the whining they are being targeted. Criminals often do that. Look at Trump.

A criminal complaint filed by the FBI states that Hopkins, also known as Johnny Horton Jr., was in possession of nine firearms and ammunition in his northern New Mexico home in Nov. 2017. He had three prior felony convictions dating back to 1996, including impersonating a peace officer in the state of Oregon in 2006, according to a press release issued by the U.S. Attorney's office.

The FBI began investigating Hopkins after receiving reports that the United Constitutional Patriots were targeting Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton and George Soros for assassination.

FBI arrests "dangerous felon" and leader of armed militia group detaining migrants

Leader of militia detaining migrants allegedly said group trained to assassinate Soros, Clinton, Obama: complaint

---------------------

Does anyone believe a criminal with multiple felonies is "protecting" the US by enforcing the law? Really? From a criminal who commits felonies over and over again?

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d.jpg

The real question is, why are so many Republicans involved with criminals, committing crimes, promoting violence and whining they are being targeted?

I get the whining they are being targeted. Criminals often do that. Look at Trump.
He hates brown people so it's ok.

• Banned
More Denard libtard bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Directly from the Mueller report. You can't call Republicans liberals when they follow the law and investigate criminal wrongdoing.

Oh wait, yea, I guess you can. Since the GOP has become the party of racism and felonies.

---------------------

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d.jpg

Virtually ever thing in your OP is true........about Hillary too.

---------------------

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d.jpg

Hillary and Soros are "brown people" too?

I learn something new here every day.

---------------------

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d.jpg

Did I say he only hates brown people?

Don't be stupier than you have to be.

---------------------

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d.jpg

You were the one who had the overwhelming need to interject race into the discussion, weren't you?

You seem to have an unhealthy preoccupation with the fact that you're black. That to any normal person, could be construed as "racism".

I'm just sayin', Bunky.

Directly from the Mueller report. You can't call Republicans liberals when they follow the law and investigate criminal wrongdoing.

Oh wait, yea, I guess you can. Since the GOP has become the party of racism and felonies.

Who are criminals. Try Clinton’s and Obama. You guys are the racist. You want open borders but not living by where you live. You use the blacks and Hispanics to try and benefit your party but even they walking up to your bullshit. Yes I am racist, racist of liberal scum like you and your friends.

Who are criminals. Try Clinton’s and Obama. You guys are the racist. You want open borders but not living by where you live. You use the blacks and Hispanics to try and benefit your party but even they walking up to your bullshit. Yes I am racist, racist of liberal scum like you and your friends.

I believe you. You said: Yes I am racist

And we all believe you.

---------------------

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d.jpg

You were the one who had the overwhelming need to interject race into the discussion, weren't you?

You seem to have an unhealthy preoccupation with the fact that you're black. That to any normal person, could be construed as "racism".

I'm just sayin', Bunky.
Lol, dude's a white supremacist. Race was already in the discussion.

Don't like it?

Get the fuck out.

---------------------

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d.jpg

I'm just sayin', Bunky.

Don't like it?

Get the fuck out.

Just because he's militia, you're assuming that he was a "white supremacist." When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me, but mostly yourself.

Please point out anywhere in the OP or the links provided where it actually said that he was a "white supremacist."

It's always about race, isn't it?

I believe you. You said: Yes I am racist

And we all believe you.

Did you read the rest. Typical libtards. I’m racist against you moron libtards.

I'm just sayin', Bunky.

Don't like it?

Get the fuck out.

Just because he's militia, you're assuming that he was a "white supremacist." When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me, but mostly yourself.

Please point out anywhere in the OP or the links provided where it actually said that he was a "white supremacist."

It's always about race, isn't it?
Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, has feathers like a duck, it probably a duck.

New Topics

Forum List

Back