United Church of Christ votes on divestment to support Palestinians

We would afraid of killing you seeing as you are such a weedy runt of a man

World famous
You failed again. Israeli economy is showing record growth. The drop as due to a global decline. Your bullshit article confirms this:

The report also notes that FDI fell globally, from €1.3tn in 2013 to €1.1tn in 2014, a drop of 16%. This global decline was caused by a number of geopolitical factors, such as instability in the Middle East and tensions between the West and Russia over Ukraine.

Oooops!
Sorry Roudy,.... but take away all the Begged money you receive from overseas,your so called economy is Fcuked.......fact......a few years ago even Nitandyarhoo trawled through Jewish communities in Australia Begging for CASH.I suggest it is You that should stop JERKING,WANKING,TOSSING YOURSELF OFF......anyhow I heard you are shooting Blanks anyway.steve......at this rate you'll go blind.

World famous economists know more than you, and I will believe them before beliieving some Oz runt As for shooting blanks is that all down to the gnats piss you blokes call beer. found it a good irrigator and diuretic

World famous
You failed again. Israeli economy is showing record growth. The drop as due to a global decline. Your bullshit article confirms this:

The report also notes that FDI fell globally, from €1.3tn in 2013 to €1.1tn in 2014, a drop of 16%. This global decline was caused by a number of geopolitical factors, such as instability in the Middle East and tensions between the West and Russia over Ukraine.

Oooops!
Sorry Roudy,.... but take away all the Begged money you receive from overseas,your so called economy is Fcuked.......fact......a few years ago even Nitandyarhoo trawled through Jewish communities in Australia Begging for CASH.I suggest it is You that should stop JERKING,WANKING,TOSSING YOURSELF OFF......anyhow I heard you are shooting Blanks anyway.steve......at this rate you'll go blind.

World famous economists know more than you, and I will believe them before beliieving some Oz runt As for shooting blanks is that all down to the gnats piss you blokes call beer. found it a good irrigator and diuretic. Told them where I come from we give this to babies, and proper beer tastes of barley and hops

World famous

Oooops!

World famous economists know more than you, and I will believe them before beliieving some Oz runt As for shooting blanks is that all down to the gnats piss you blokes call beer. found it a good irrigator and diuretic. Told them where I come from we give this to babies, and proper beer tastes of barley and hops

World famous

Oooops!

Poor Ruddy.

"6/25/15 at 2:25 PM

Foreign investment in Israel drops by 50%"

Foreign investment in Israel drops by 50

OFF TOPIC DEFLECTION AGAIN

By the way why do you lie when the reality is in your link. It was not a drop of 50% in foreign investment was it just direct foreign investment. And that worldwide foreign investment dropped for the same period
We didn't

The link is above if you want to look at the reality ?

Oooops!

Oh look who showed up, the drunk Islamist kangaroo breath from Down Under. Now if someone could translate what he said from donkey to human language I'll try to come up with an answer.
You just don't like being BITCH WHIPPED.........GET OFF YOUR KNEES,BE A MAN BITCH.......Trouble with you Roudy is that you have more female hormones than male....LOL..STEVE

Oooops!

Oh look who showed up, the drunk Islamist kangaroo breath from Down Under. Now if someone could translate what he said from donkey to human language I'll try to come up with an answer.
You just don't like being BITCH WHIPPED.........GET OFF YOUR KNEES,BE A MAN BITCH.......Trouble with you Roudy is that you have more female hormones than male....LOL..STEVE

Oooops!

While you have none whatsoever

Forum List

Back