Unisex Bathrooms

I wonder what people think about unisex bathrooms. Oh, I'm new here. Please, allow me to introduce myself...

I'm Dante. Dante, with a D.

:cool:

As a guy I don't care but I feel bad for the ladies if all the urninals fill up and they have men using the sit down toilets for urinals, guys don't always aim well...especially in public bathrooms!

Ahhhh. One room with the smell of beer,motor oil, pussy, perfume and popcorn farts. Heaven on earth.

A Gin Mill? I found one in Downtown L.A., King Eddy's (Los Angeles Street). Classic. Even has a jukebox sans a digital connection

:eusa_shhh:
Holy Shit. i haven't heard the term Gin Mill since Chicago......43 years ago.

You can even walk in, ask for a "Boilermaker straight up" and not get a blank stare.

:lol:

Seriously men let's be real here. Wives already have to walk through the pee puddled, empty rolled, seat up nightmare at home. Why would they want to do it in public?

This guy/girl got her abilty to use the womens bathroom cause she others not want to use the unisex of mens.
"I feel like I should be treated equally as a woman cause that's what I'm transitioning into," said Braly.

By Mallory Cooke

Fort Smith, AR (KFSM/CNN) - An Arkansas university has changed its bathroom policies after a transgender student filed a complaint with the Justice Department.

The University of Arkansas Fort Smith says transgender students can now use the restrooms they choose, not just the unisex bathrooms.

"We're just human beings and we just want the same equal rights as everybody else," said Jennifer Braly, a transgender student.

The state recognizes Jennifer Braly as a woman. She legally changed her name and gender. Physically though, Braly is a man, waiting for sex change surgery.

Jennifer Braly gets University of Arkansas Fort Smith's bathroom policy changed | ksdk.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back