Unions: The New 'Dinosaurs'?

Quick. There it is again. Ed and Rabbi patting each other on the backs and talking smart. Not often you get to see such profundity. Why. I bet their IQ must be around 110. Combined.

a name calling child like liberal who is afraid to say exactly why conservatism is mistaken. A liberal will rely on a Nazi like feeling and so have no need whatsoever to say exactly why something makes sense or not.

He's a total 'tard. Everything he knows is wrong. And when called on it he changes the subject and/or name calls.
Not. Worth. It.
From the guy who never, ever has any proof of anything that he says, has to be educated continually, and then insults like crazy when cornered. Poor ignorant con.
So go play with the other half of your 110 IQ, ED.

Quick. There it is again. Ed and Rabbi patting each other on the backs and talking smart. Not often you get to see such profundity. Why. I bet their IQ must be around 110. Combined.

a name calling child like liberal who is afraid to say exactly why conservatism is mistaken. A liberal will rely on a Nazi like feeling and so have no need whatsoever to say exactly why something makes sense or not.
Ed, the insult king moron, makes a post that he thinks is profound. Poor insignificant con tool.

He's a total 'tard. Everything he knows is wrong. And when called on it he changes the subject and/or name calls.
Not. Worth. It.
From the guy who never, ever has any proof of anything that he says, has to be educated continually, and then insults like crazy when cornered. Poor ignorant con.
So go play with the other half of your 110 IQ, ED.

You're right. Just when I think I understand the ways of stupid you're there to educate me how stupid you really are.
You are a total waste.

Yes. That is why I have to keep bringing you proof while you simply post con dogma. Sure, my poor con tool. But, what the hell, everyone has an opinion. And you know how much I respect yours.

Yes. That is why I have to keep bringing you proof while you simply post con dogma. Sure, my poor con tool. But, what the hell, everyone has an opinion. And you know how much I respect yours.

a name calling, child-like liberal who is afraid to say exactly why he feels conservatism is mistaken.

Ever see a conservative have to run from substance?? What does that tell you?

You'e never offered anything remotely resembling "proof." You dont know the meaning of that word any more than you know the meaning of "monopoly."
Tell me again how you're an econ major with an MBA. I need a good laugh.

Ed, the insult king moron, makes a post that he thinks is profound. Poor insignificant con tool.

it is profound which explains why for 16 times in a row you have had to run away with your tail between your legs rather than explain why liberalism makes sense.

Ever see a conservative run away form a basic question???

We do we all learn from that??

You'e never offered anything remotely resembling "proof." You dont know the meaning of that word any more than you know the meaning of "monopoly."
Tell me again how you're an econ major with an MBA. I need a good laugh.
Poor rabbi. Gets so touchy when cornered. You now know what monopoly is. I had to show you, with supporting links.

Always funny to watch con tools when they are proven wrong. Makes them so mad. No more education for you, rabbi? then stop making stupid unsupportable statements.

But then, that is what you do, rabbi. Never anything supporting your drivel. Because it is unsupportable.

And relative to my education, you will never understand. Because you do not know when you are schooled. And when you look like an idiot. Because idiots never know, my poor con tool. Never. The funny thing is that you think I am faking my education. Must be really bad to have such an insignificant life that a couple of degrees impress you.

You loose. Now go collect your marbles and leave.

That last sentence was just to show you how stupid you look when you make similar statements, time after time.

Last edited:
Unions are fat cat CEOs living off the sweat of others..... They are not even the workers .... No the workers are spoiled idiots who fear competition.

respect of the need for unions,

why would anyone respect unions ever?? They get higher wages through government violence while the rest of us get them by being worth more.

Imagine an entire economy where all prices are set with violence rather than in peaceful voluntary transactions?
You seem to have absolutely no awareness of the union movement in America. Without unions do you really believe you would have a chance of being paid what you are worth? The simple reality is unless you possessed some rare and unusual skill or ability you would be paid however little an employer could get away with paying you.

Have you read any of the following books, or seen any of the following movies -- every one of which is based on cold, hard facts?

Union Books:

Rebuilding Labor
Why Unions Matter
Unions At The Crossroads
The Transformation of U.S. Unions
Look For The Union Label
What Do We Need A Union For
The CIO
Infighting In The UAW

Union Movies:

How Green Was My Valley
The Grapes Of Wrath
Native Land
On The Waterfront
The Pajama Game
Harlan County USA
The Organizer
Norma Rae
Matewan
The Molly Maguires
Hoffa

The simple fact is some unions have warts -- lots of them. But unions are indispensably valuable to the American working class. By all means do what you can to correct the problems some unions manifest, but don't toss out the baby with the bath water.

Unions are fat cat CEOs living off the sweat of others..... They are not even the workers .... No the workers are spoiled idiots who fear competition.
workers are spoiled idiots who fear competition.

This is how cons see workers??

You really can't read and understand even a simple sentence, can you, poor dear?

Remind me how you have an MBA. I had no idea you could buy those at WalMart.

No this is how we see union labor. They are selfish and spoiled and are destroying opportunity in this country like the good little communists they are.

No this is how we see union labor. They are selfish and spoiled and are destroying opportunity in this country like the good little communists they are.

Labor unions erect a big moat around their market. Anyone inside gets outsized benefits and wages. Anyone outside gets stiffed. Do away with labor unions now. Make it all voluntary.

You really can't read and understand even a simple sentence, can you, poor dear?

Remind me how you have an MBA. I had no idea you could buy those at WalMart.
I don't shop walmart. That would be your haunt. But you really seem to be impressed by the factthat I have an MBA. I am not. You must have a very insignificant life.

Labor unions erect a big moat around their market. Anyone inside gets outsized benefits and wages. Anyone outside gets stiffed. Do away with labor unions now. Make it all voluntary.
Got it. So now I understand your opinion. And you know how much I appreciate your opinion.

Yes. And this is how the upper 1% get 93% of income growth and the lower 99% get to share the remaining 7%. Seems to be a disconnect, but I am sure you are in favor of the upper 1% continuing to grow. Perhaps if they could get the remaining 1% you would be happy.

yes very accurate. Unions use liberal government violence to get themselves more money and everyone else must pay for in higher prices. It should be criminal obviously.

It's as simple as that but since liberals lack the IQ to understand it the the union cancer persists.

yes very accurate. Unions use liberal government violence to get themselves more money and everyone else must pay for in higher prices. It should be criminal obviously.

It's as simple as that but since liberals lack the IQ to understand it the the union cancer persists.

It's a case of what is not seen. People see union workers making good money--very good money. They dont see non-union unemployed or making substandard wages because there is only so much money that can go for labor. Since libs aren't real good at abstract thought, they can't comprehend it.

respect of the need for unions,

why would anyone respect unions ever?? They get higher wages through government violence while the rest of us get them by being worth more.

Imagine an entire economy where all prices are set with violence rather than in peaceful voluntary transactions?
You seem to have absolutely no awareness of the union movement in America. Without unions do you really believe you would have a chance of being paid what you are worth? The simple reality is unless you possessed some rare and unusual skill or ability you would be paid however little an employer could get away with paying you.

Have you read any of the following books, or seen any of the following movies -- every one of which is based on cold, hard facts?

Union Books:

Rebuilding Labor
Why Unions Matter
Unions At The Crossroads
The Transformation of U.S. Unions
Look For The Union Label
What Do We Need A Union For
The CIO
Infighting In The UAW

Union Movies:

How Green Was My Valley
The Grapes Of Wrath
Native Land
On The Waterfront
The Pajama Game
Harlan County USA
The Organizer
Norma Rae
Matewan
The Molly Maguires
Hoffa

The simple fact is some unions have warts -- lots of them. But unions are indispensably valuable to the American working class. By all means do what you can to correct the problems some unions manifest, but don't toss out the baby with the bath water.
First, you are talking to a con. Con's do not read books. They spend their time with bat shit crazy con web sites and simply post the dogma from those sources. Makes them angry. And they like being angry. Reading a book would make them less angry. So they do not do so.
You are absolutlely correct in saying that some unions have warts. But mostly they try to provide benefit to the working class. And that is a bad thing, if you are a con.
In addition, they see no problem with monopoly power among businesses, but do not believe that workers have any right to organize to offset monopoly power among these businesses.

Forum List

Back