Unions spent 21 million

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Unions spent 21 million in support of Barret. Walker raised 34 million and Barret raised 4.8 million. The left keeps claiming Walker spent 7 times that of the left.

Yet when called on this blatant lie they all run and hide.

Once again Unions spent 21 million, Barret spent 4.8 million. that is 25.8 million, being nice I will ignore the .8 and now left provide evidence that Walker and his supporters spent 175 million.

Wait I will be kind and use Peach's claim of 5 times, provide evidence Walker and his supporters spent 125 Million.

Not all of that 21 million was spent for Barrett some was spent against the Lt. Gov, and the Senate Seats. But yes you are right there wasn't the huge difference in money that some people claim.

Screen%20shot%202012-06-04%20at%207.07.26%20AM.png

Big Labor Recall Total to Exceed $20 Million | MacIver Institute

Well, according to the left, Barrett recieved only $1 dollar in donations. They just spent it 21 million times!

Unions spent 21 million in support of Barret. Walker raised 34 million and Barret raised 4.8 million. The left keeps claiming Walker spent 7 times that of the left.

Once again Unions spent 21 million, Barret spent 4.8 million. that is 25.8 million, being nice I will ignore the .8 and now left provide evidence that Walker and his supporters spent 175 million.

Wait I will be kind and use Peach's claim of 5 times, provide evidence Walker and his supporters spent 125 Million.
Dimwits always run and hide after their lie falls short, which is a lot. Sanity has come to Wisconsin.

You left Walker's support from huge corporate SUPER PAC millions I see. 47% wanted him OUT now, while over 60% believe recalls are only for wrongdoing, not a vote of confidence by any means.

Last edited:
Obscene.

That makes this "win" 8 times more obscene than we thought.

And the rw's 8 times dumber than we thought.

But hey, that's just petty cash to your owners, the kochs.

Damn koch suckers.

Obscene.

That makes this "win" 8 times more obscene than we thought.

And the rw's 8 times dumber than we thought.

But hey, that's just petty cash to your owners, the kochs.

Damn koch suckers.
Took basket weaving in Junior College, right?

Have any of you every actually been swayed by one of those political ads or a flyer left on your front doorknob? Personally, no amount of money spent from either side would make a damn bit of difference to me.

That does include money spent on running a primary candidate against Barrett earlier in the year, I believe. Not the money spent on the earlier recall election which democrats spent more on.

Big Labor Recall Total to Exceed $20 Million | MacIver Institute

The MacIver Institute, now there is a reliable source! The FACTS:

Millions Spent on Wisconsin Recall Election - Graphic - NYTimes.com

That's a real accurate, specific looking list you got there. Well done.

Got any credible proof? All sources I've seen say otherwise.

Forum List

Back