Unions harrassing apartment dwellers

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This bullshit is just one more reason unions are losing in the public eye.

Can you imagine living there and having to liaten to that bullshit all day?

Last edited by a moderator:
The IBEW thugs again. Assholes. The apartment dwellers should get their names and addresses and repay them in kind. like on Sunday morning.

It will end when the people put an end to it. If the apartment dwellers got together with whatever weapons they could lay hands on and wade into the protesters it would soon stop. The unions do it because they can get away with it. When they can no longer get away with it, it stops.

On United 93, a group of unarmed passengers overcame armed terrorists. You tell me that an apartment building of this size can't mount an offense and wipe the offal away? Nonsense.

I can't believe there isn't some local noise ordinance they're violating that could shut them down if the folks complain.

A guy a few doors down from me has a dog that barks constantly if left out in the yard alone. I called the police and inquired once and they said all it takes to shut it up is a complaint. So I complained, they paid a visit, and haven't heard the dog since. Wish I'd done it sooner.

If the police "union" is allowing their fellow goons to bother locals, then the city might be sued for millions.

And the sad part is WHAT they are protesting.

They are essentially protesting the fact that people that don't belong to their union are allowed to work. These people are sick.

It will end when the people put an end to it. If the apartment dwellers got together with whatever weapons they could lay hands on and wade into the protesters it would soon stop. The unions do it because they can get away with it. When they can no longer get away with it, it stops.

On United 93, a group of unarmed passengers overcame armed terrorists. You tell me that an apartment building of this size can't mount an offense and wipe the offal away? Nonsense.

I assumed it was a building full of elderly.

Forum List

Back