Union "Victory": Chrysler Reinstates 13 Workers Fired for Drinking on the Job

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Union "Victory": Chrysler Reinstates 13 Workers Fired for Drinking on the Job​

By: Mike Shedlock
December 13, 2012

The following story proves what common sense has long ago suggested, that unions have outlived any possible usefulness and they are also hugely counterproductive to the goal of getting any work done.

Please consider the Detroit News article Chrysler reinstates 13 workers fired for drinking on job.

(Excerpt)

Read more
Union "Victory": Chrysler Reinstates 13 Workers Fired for Drinking on the Job - Mike Shedlock - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary - Page 2

When I lived in MI, my horse trainer had issues with drugs and alcohol (unbeknownst to me). So, she checked herself into rehab. Most of her fellow patients were auto workers. One flat out told ME while I was visiting her that he needed a 28 day paid time off so he deliberately drank on break to get caught. This was his 7th time doing that, too.

This is a joke. This is the bleak reality that we now find ourselves, organizations dedicated not to improving the workforce, but to ensure that sub par teachers and workers remain on the job.

This is a joke. This is the bleak reality that we now find ourselves, organizations dedicated not to improving the workforce, but to ensure that sub par teachers and workers remain on the job.
The husband of my best friend in grad school had just bought a new pick up. It had a rattle in the door that just wouldn't go away. He took it into the dealer and they disassembled the door and found the source of the rattle. A beer bottle.

Unions in America are nothing more than a money laundering operation for the Democrat party. Self proclaimed Marxists are the leaders of the Teamsters--thugs threatening violence.

Forum List

Back