Union thugs go to new low: Bullying Churches

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Unions have stepped to a new low by protesting churches in California. Protesting churches because of their use of private contractors instead of union labor. Churches who only employ one or two pastors and one head administrator and operate off of donations.

In Bakersfield, California the local carpenters union is protesting the Grace Baptist Church for hiring a contractor who hired non-union labor. Grace Baptist Church had no control over who the contractor hired.

With video: Unions Protesting Churches in California - Big Government

Since when is it a "shame" to hire non union work? Since when is it required we hire union work?

Is this the United States of America or the Soviet UNION.

They try to bully banks and now churches?

This is ridiculous. This kind of bullying, should not be tolerated.

Unions have stepped to a new low by protesting churches in California. Protesting churches because of their use of private contractors instead of union labor. Churches who only employ one or two pastors and one head administrator and operate off of donations.

In Bakersfield, California the local carpenters union is protesting the Grace Baptist Church for hiring a contractor who hired non-union labor. Grace Baptist Church had no control over who the contractor hired.

Since when is it a "shame" to hire non union work? Since when is it required we hire union work?

Union thugs are lefties. lefty lunatics,, and they all hate religion. The labor was just a reason to bully.. You will see a lot of this til obie wan is out of the WhiteHouse.

Um, you are forgetting all the gays that attacked and defaced Churches in California when gay marriage didn't pass when it was on the ballot.

But, your example isn't even an example. Since when are politicians a "CHURCH?"

You reveal more of yourself in this example than you know. Since, we all know liberals consider government to be their god, and thus their church.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Union thugs are lefties. lefty lunatics,, and they all hate religion. The labor was just a reason to bully.. You will see a lot of this til obie wan is out of the WhiteHouse.

Obama is defintely using the unions to do directly, what he will not do himself. (Because, Obama knows he can't get away with it)

Thus the homes of Bank Presidents will be attacked. Churches will be attacked.

Black tea party goers will be beat up.

I hate to make the analogy, because liberals will go nuts about it, but I'm sorry, historically, it fits.

Hitler did the same thing with his SR, aka the "Brown Shirts." (Before the Night of the Long Knives, that is). Hitler stayed supposedly above the fray as Chancellor, while his SR thugs did the dirty work of beating up people that got in the way of the Nazis.

Liberals can have a fit about the analogy to Hitler, but they can't deny the history. It is the same tactic.

Obama is defintely using the unions to do directly, what he will not do himself. (Because, Obama knows he can't get away with it)

I hate to make the analogy, because liberals will go nuts about it, but I'm sorry, historically, it fits.

Hitler did the same thing with his SR, aka the "Brown Shirts." (Before the Night of the Long Knives, that is). Hitler stayed supposedly above the fray as Chancellor, while his SR thugs did the dirty work of beating up people that got in the way of the Nazis.

Liberals can have a fit about the analogy to Hitler, but they can't deny the history. It is the same tactic.

While I agree with the OP and the disgraceful tactics of the unions..... there is absolutely no reason to start drawing comparisons with the Nazis..... Unless, of course, you can provide evidence that Obama - or the unions - have systematically murdered millions of people.... which you can't so knock off the stupid comparisons.

Anyone - left or right - who compares either party or any group of people with Nazis loses the argument. Not only is it stupid, it is insulting to the millions who were murdered during that time.

The op. word is CALIFORNIA.

While I agree with the OP and the disgraceful tactics of the unions..... there is absolutely no reason to start drawing comparisons with the Nazis..... Unless, of course, you can provide evidence that Obama - or the unions - have systematically murdered millions of people.... which you can't so knock off the stupid comparisons.

Anyone - left or right - who compares either party or any group of people with Nazis loses the argument. Not only is it stupid, it is insulting to the millions who were murdered during that time.

California Girl, I am talking about the SR, not the SS.

The SR were the brown shirts. They bullied and beat up people. They didn't murder (primarily) like the SS. The SS replaced the SR after the Night of the Long Knives.

I forget not everyone understands the history of Nazi Germany.

After Hitler was appointed Chancelor (this was before President Hindenberg died) Hitler had to look somewhat like a "reasonable" politician.

His dirty work was done by the SR, who bullied and beat up those that got in Hitler's way.

I was NOT comparing them to the SS who carried out Hitler's "Final Solution."

That's why I didn't like using the analogy, because there are a lot of people that don't understand the history. (sigh)

I'm comparing Obama to the then "supposedly" detached Hitler, who didn't get his hands dirty (then) but allowed his SR (Brown Shirts) to do the dirty work.

Last edited:

True, I lived in California in the 70s, and it was bad then.

Remember this is the same state that had Churches attacked after the gay marriage initiative went down in flames.

The SR were the brown shirts. They bullied and beat up people. They didn't murder (primarily) like the SS. The SS replaced the SR after the Night of the Long Knives.

After Hitler was appointed Chancelor (this was before President Hindenberg died) Hitler had to look somewhat like a "reasonable" politician.

His dirty work was done by the SR, who bullied and beat up those that got in Hitler's way.

That's why I didn't like using the analogy, because there are a lot of people that don't understand the history. (sigh)

I'm comparing Obama to the then "supposedly" detached Hitler, who didn't get his hands dirty (then) but allowed his SR (Brown Shirts) to do the dirty work.

I know exactly what you were referring to.... and it is still unnecessary to draw comparisons between the two.

I know exactly what you were referring to.... and it is still unnecessary to draw comparisons between the two.

Even when the comparison fits????

I have personal experience with these union guys. I conclude they are thugs, in the most purest form of the word. They got physical with me, among other tactics.

Last edited:

Even when the comparison fits????

Very sad to say I have to agree, the comparison does fit.

True, I lived in California in the 70s, and it was bad then.

Remember this is the same state that had Churches attacked after the gay marriage initiative went down in flames.

Its not gotten any better in CA, its gotten worse. Churches were not the reason gay marriage went down in flames.

Forum List

Back