UNION THUGS Destroy & Trample AFP Tent – Rough Up Conservatives in Lansing

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
UNION THUGS Destroy & Trample AFP Tent – Rough Up Conservatives in Lansing
(Video)​

by Jim Hoft
December 11, 2012

UNION THUGS Destroy & Trample AFP Tent – Rough Up Conservatives at Michigan Capitol

Union Thugs trampled and destroyed conservative group Americans for Prosperity’s tent at the state capitol today during protests against right to work legislation. AFP members were caught inside and trampled during the attack.
Via America Live:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9nfJ8UWpL8]UNION THUGS Destroy AFP Tent - Rough Up Conservatives at Michigan State Capital Grounds - YouTube[/ame]​

More… Union goons tore down AFP tent at MI capitol, with elderly trapped underneath, while chanting “This is what democracy looks like.”

New tone? Mich. Democrat threatens violence over right-to-work vote; ‘There will be blood’; Update: Mich. Dems proudly tweet violence threat; Update: Video added; Thugs follow-through; AFP tent stormed, Steven Crowder punched​

New tone? Mich. Democrat threatens violence over right-to-work vote; ‘There will be blood’; Update: Mich. Dems proudly tweet violence threat; Update: Video added; Thugs follow-through; AFP tent stormed, Steven Crowder punched | Twitchy

It's kind of weird that Americans for plutocratic prosperity would even show up to a place like that, still trying to pretend they are grassroots I suppose.

Any bets Obama will come out and condemn this violence he help stir up?

It's kind of weird that Americans for plutocratic prosperity would even show up to a place like that, still trying to pretend they are grassroots I suppose.

The same, tired, "If people disgree with me they must be dumb/evil/paid shills" matra those on the left use to avoid debating actual topics, or admit someone just as smart and caring as they are can actually beleive in something different.

Sheep, all of you, sheep.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
this is the Democrat party of today folks and you condone this type of behavior when you vote for them..
links in article at site

snip:

Michigan Democrat Doug Geiss Threatens Violence on House Floor (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 12:12 PM

Michigan Democrat Douglas Geiss Threatened violence on the House Floor today during debate on the right-to-work legislation.

Geiss promised, “There will be blood!” if the bill is passed.
Via America Live:
[ame=http://youtu.be/Dnt5LwQx9eA]Michigan Rep Doug Geiss Threatens Violence on House Floor - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

The same, tired, "If people disgree with me they must be dumb/evil/paid shills" matra those on the left use to avoid debating actual topics, or admit someone just as smart and caring as they are can actually beleive in something different.

But they won an election man...!

BUT, it's for the childreeeeeeeen...
Links in article and video at site

SNIP:
26,000 Michigan Students Off School Today So Teachers Can Protest

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 8:10 AM

Despite protests Republicans passed right to work legislation this week in Michigan.

At least 26,000 students will miss school in Michigan today after their teachers called in sick to protest new right-to-work legislation.
Michigan Capitol Confidential reported:

all of it here

Baa Baa Muthafuka, if the KKK set up a booth at a rap concert or a bunch of alphamales invaded a feminist rally and started slapping fannies and got roughed up you would think that they probably should have seen it coming. The lobbyists, yes Americans for prosperity is a DC lobbying firm, set up a great big target in a sea of pissed off people for the express purpose of provoking "union thugs", they wanted this to happen and deserve whatever happened. Taunting a crowd of protesters is dangerous business.

BUT, it's for the childreeeeeeeen...
Links in article and video at site

SNIP:
26,000 Michigan Students Off School Today So Teachers Can Protest

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 8:10 AM

Despite protests Republicans passed right to work legislation this week in Michigan.

At least 26,000 students will miss school in Michigan today after their teachers called in sick to protest new right-to-work legislation.
Michigan Capitol Confidential reported:

all of it here

Thank goodness for teacher unions in Michigan!

Only 7% of Detroit Public-School 8th Graders Proficient in Reading | CNS News

Forum List

Back