Union solidarity

Skull,

Very good. You have defined the average rigt-wing Conservative

KOWTOE (GOP Conservative supporter)

1. to act in an obsequious manner; show servile deference.
2. to touch the forehead to the ground while kneeling, as an act of worship, reverence, apology, etc., esp. in former Chinese custom.

No, that was me correcting you.

If you want the definition of kowtow illustrated, you merely have to watch any of the tape of Obama supporters. The Dimocrats are truly maestros in the art of kowtowing

PS if you are going to quote me, use the quote function if you can figure it out because you obviously misspelled KOWTOW as KOWTOE to make yourself look less an idiot.

Last edited:
One must first find a job where unions exist to join one, no?

I think in my long career as a working stiff I've only been in a position to join a union once.

I tried to form a union at one private school I taught at, but suddenly, and rather inexplicably, my bosses discovered that I sucked as a teacher.

Maybe you did.

Maybe.

Maybe the other three teachers who also got fired all sucked as teachers.

Odd that nobody noticed in their cases after they'd been there for so many years, though, isn't it?

PS if you are going to quote me, use the quote function if you can figure it out because you obviously misspelled KOWTOW as KOWTOE to make yourself look less an idiot.

Gee whiz thenks a millon for the spellin lesson. I mean, what do you axpect from us "leftie" supportrers of the Union.....surely you don't axpict us to spell rite?

Gee whiz thenks a millon for the spellin lesson. I mean, what do you axpect from us "leftie" supportrers of the Union.....surely you don't axpict us to spell rite?

No I don't and at least you didn't disappoint.

This went beyond a spelling lesson. You originally said "cow-toe". As far off from the actual word as that is, you go right past a spelling mistake and straight into STUPID.

Forum List

Back