Union Pissants endanger Alzheimer Patients

Alzheimer patients cannot help substitute workers with information about their meds and in most cases, their names. This is the most egregious case of malpractice of nursing home care I have ever heard of. An investigation certainly is warranted and people responsible never set foot in that home again!

My prayers are with those patients and the owner of the home, that they become successful in weeding out the culprits.

Alzheimer patients cannot help substitute workers with information about their meds and in most cases, their names. This is the most egregious case of malpractice of nursing home care I have ever heard of. An investigation certainly is warranted and people responsible never set foot in that home again!

My prayers are with those patients and the owner of the home, that they become successful in weeding out the culprits.

Actually, they should be charging the union local, ALL of them, with reckless endangerment.

Has this story been shown to be true? I know it is being reported on Fox but one would think that even the MSM would pick up on a story this huge. So I need to see some collaboration before I just to conclusions.

Actually, they should be charging the union local, ALL of them, with reckless endangerment.

Yes, because that makes sense... charge everyone and not those involved.

Not at all. I'm just not interested in your faggot ass.

Yes, I suspect you are more used to sheep ass.

Hey, I want everyone to tell me again how Mormons are such nice people.

I want everyone to make that argument again.

Awwwwwww................

Joe's upset.

Let's judge all Mormons based on one members willingness to take off the gloves.

Let's use that to leverage against all Mormons...including Romney.

I don't judge all blacks by Salt Jones or Obama.

I don't think all Virginians are idiots just because Chris is.

I don't think all Native Americans have no integrity just because Lakhota is a pathological liar.

Yes, because that makes sense... charge everyone and not those involved.

You're damned right. It was a coordinated action done on behalf of the whole organization. It endangered the well-being and possibly the lives of helpless, aged patients who are incapable of helping themselves. This kind of thuggery should be exposed on the national stage and prosecuted to the fullest extent possible. I'd say that SEIU in this case is a criminal conspiracy and should be charged under RICO.

Anybody else had enough of these deranged idiots? Union Workers Sabotage Nursing Homes During Strike

so non-union workers would not do this type of thing?....is that what you are implying?....:eusa_eh:

Non union workers would do this type of thing AND BE FIRED! But this criminals will go back in there and be cruel to the patients once they get back. They don't belong in that kind of job. The should be on a job where they cannot hurt people.

There is a real issue buried beneath the partisan theme of this thread. Our citizens are living longer and the issue of long term care for those disabled by dementia is not being addressed. The cost to place Grandma or Grandpa in a skilled nursing facility without Medicare reimbursement will deplete the savings and assets of the patient and their family.

The Ryan Plan will mean everything worked for by the patient will be used for their care and treatment; once the medical savings account is depleted and Medicare no longer exists, what will happen to the patient?

Anybody else had enough of these deranged idiots? Union Workers Sabotage Nursing Homes During Strike

so non-union workers would not do this type of thing?....is that what you are implying?....:eusa_eh:

Non union workers would do this type of thing AND BE FIRED! But this criminals will go back in there and be cruel to the patients once they get back. They don't belong in that kind of job. The should be on a job where they cannot hurt people.
if they did this and they get prosecuted i dont think they may have a job....we are not talking about just doing property damage....

Awwwwwww................

Joe's upset.

Let's judge all Mormons based on one members willingness to take off the gloves.

I don't think all Native Americans have no integrity just because Lakhota is a pathological liar.

You miss the point entirely, guy. I know you guys are all two-faced scum. You put on this nice act until someone crosses you, and then you turn into dicks.

I just find it amusing that you go for bestiality as a reference to rip on someone...

Not at all. I'm just not interested in your faggot ass.

Ok sure. I spent three years surrounded by Mormons. In that time not a one had so much as an impolite word for me, and some were helpful to me. They raise their families, which by and large stay intact. They rarely commit crimes. There are very few social problems. Now, they don't care much to bring nonbelievers into thei flock, but so what? They lead clean lives. So shut the fuck up with your bigotry, because I damn sure know you have never been harmed by one.

Awwwwwww................

Joe's upset.

You miss the point entirely, guy. I know you guys are all two-faced scum. You put on this nice act until someone crosses you, and then you turn into dicks.

I just find it amusing that you go for bestiality as a reference to rip on someone...

And here we have the sourc of this parasitic OWSers Mormon hate. They won't play with little joe. Grow a pair, you pussy.

Notice how the union claims that the patients are just the 1% trying to keep them from getting their benefits.

Forum List

Back