Union partners with liberal blog to produce 2012 polling

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Here you go folks. Just REMEMBER to NEVER EVER take any poll by this BUNCH as ANY SORT OF TRUTH and just PURE PROBAGANDA bullshit..

By Michael O'Brien - 03/08/11 11:12 AM ET

A top union and a top liberal blog announced Tuesday that they'll team up to sponsor polling through the 2012 elections.

Daily Kos and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) said they will join forces to conduct issue and campaign polling in key states and races over the next two years.

The joint poll continues an effort by Daily Kos, a premiere liberal blog founded in 2002 by Markos Moulitsas, a contributor to The Hill, to take its advocacy a step further, and provide raw political information to readers, especially on races and issues of importance to that online community.

"Rather than sit around and have know-nothing pundits and politicians in DC tell us what the American people think, we prefer to ask them directly," Moulitsas said in a statement. "And this partnership will allow us to conduct significantly more polling than any other media organization in the country.”

“We continue to work to ensure our members have their voices heard in the political process and honest, objective polling plays an important role in identifying the issues that concern working families and the politicians that can best advocate for working people,” added SEIU National Political Director Brandon Davis.

read it all here.
Union partners with liberal blog to produce 2012 polling - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

You do realize the tea party does the same thing, right?
I got a few pollsters calling me with very tea party biased polls during the election. Big give away, 20 questions about Palin.

You're objecting to this at the same time you're over on the other thread defending O'Keefe?!

that's funny

OMFRIGGEN GAWD.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

“We continue to work to ensure our members have their voices heard in the political process and honest, objective polling plays an important role in identifying the issues that concern working families and the politicians that can best advocate for working people,” added SEIU National Political Director Brandon Davis.

D'oh

You do realize the tea party does the same thing, right?
I got a few pollsters calling me with very tea party biased polls during the election. Big give away, 20 questions about Palin.

ummmmk:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back