union leader thugs

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj32Okmz-ho]YouTube - nummi_uaw_meeting.mp4[/ame]

Videos show tempers flaring, curses flying as Nummi nears shut down
Like a slow motion train wreck, the biggest economic shock to hit the Bay Area is approaching the point of impact as New United Motor Manufacturing prepares to shut down March 31, putting more than 4,700 United Auto Workers out of jobs and setting off a ripple effect of layoffs among supply firms.

Read more: Get To Work : Videos show tempers flaring, curses flying as Nummi nears shut down

Like any union, there are some good dedicated folks working within, doing their best to support honest pay for an honest days work.

Sadly, such examples have become the exception to the rule as union leadership is dominated by - as you put it, "thugs", who are deeply intertwined with the Democrat Party, and who care far more about expansion of union power and political influence than they do supporting the very industry that is allowing their members to get a wage.

Like any union, there are some good dedicated folks working within, doing their best to support honest pay for an honest days work.

Sadly, such examples have become the exception to the rule as union leadership is dominated by - as you put it, "thugs", who are deeply intertwined with the Democrat Party, and who care far more about expansion of union power and political influence than they do supporting the very industry that is allowing their members to get a wage.

No such thing as the Democrat party and of course unions will side with the Democratic party seeing how the Republican party is anti labor.

No such thing as the Democrat party and of course unions will side with the Democratic party seeing how the Republican party is anti labor.

"you shut the fuck up, you motherfucker"

Wow working guys get heated at a meeting where they are discussing the loss of jobs, how unusual.

Wow working guys get heated at a meeting where they are discussing the loss of jobs, how unusual.

you obviously didn't watch the video

the thug lost control of all the working guys

he had no respect afterthat....deal with it

When one thinks DNC, one thinks unions and vice verse. I can't understand why a political party would want the likes of this sort of crap associated with them.

(This took place a the teamsters office)[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeDVVZUC2jI]YouTube - Martha Coakley Supporters Wrap Cameraman in Sign[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGN0CHvpNEs]YouTube - Martha Coakley's Office Calls Reporters "Nazis", Throws Them Out[/ame]

It's about time that a respected political party starts disassociating itself from such criminals. The country is not Chicago and Detroit - where even non-union folks need to fear crossing the union thugs.

It's no secret that many major unions have been aligned with organized crime. Can we be surprised when they use the same tactics?

It's no secret that many major unions have been aligned with organized crime. Can we be surprised when they use the same tactics?

And yet folks like the OP loudly support their Constitutional right to funnel unlimited amounts of money from any source into our politics. I don't get it.

I'm not anti-union, I'm anti-modern corrupt, overreaching union. The unions need to get serious about cleaning house or shut down and start over from scratch. They've been hijacked and corrupted by crooks for decades.

YouTube - nummi_uaw_meeting.mp4

Like a slow motion train wreck, the biggest economic shock to hit the Bay Area is approaching the point of impact as New United Motor Manufacturing prepares to shut down March 31, putting more than 4,700 United Auto Workers out of jobs and setting off a ripple effect of layoffs among supply firms.

Read more: Get To Work : Videos show tempers flaring, curses flying as Nummi nears shut down

Who has killed more people?

Union thugs or Pinkerton thugs?

YouTube - nummi_uaw_meeting.mp4

They dont like it when the little guy fights back.

When was the last time Pinkerton thugs were used? Coming from a management home in detroit and working in the construction industry (on management side) I can tell you union thugs are still used today.

-TSO

I can tell you as a union member that union leaders do not respect the masses. Generally what the hourly workers ask for, outside the auto industry, does not coincide with what unions negotiate. As a worker you go with it because you want a job, but these contracts are almost always cookie cutter with a little added uniqueness thrown in for things pertaining to the company itself. I am fortunate that my department has workers and bosses that use the one hand washes the other attitude.

I can relate to those people rushing the stage. I was out of a union for many years and was actually glad for it. Fate has put me back in one and I am not getting involved this time. You just have to keep moving and do your job to the best of your ability and remain spoonfed by these fucks until something better comes along.

I can tell you as a union member that union leaders do not respect the masses. Generally what the hourly workers ask for, outside the auto industry, does not coincide with what unions negotiate. As a worker you go with it because you want a job, but these contracts are almost always cookie cutter with a little added uniqueness thrown in for things pertaining to the company itself. I am fortunate that my department has workers and bosses that use the one hand washes the other attitude.

I can relate to those people rushing the stage. I was out of a union for many years and was actually glad for it. Fate has put me back in one and I am not getting involved this time. You just have to keep moving and do your job to the best of your ability and remain spoonfed by these fucks until something better comes along.

Hey if you are so anti union go find some non union work, I surely would not take a union job if I hated them so much.

Hey if you are so anti union go find some non union work, I surely would not take a union job if I hated them so much.

Hey, how bout I do what the fuck I want and take a Union job if I want? Unless you want another unemployed to cover with taxes then yah I'll quit cause unions don't suit me.
Job market aint that great right now, ya take what ya get.

Hey, how bout I do what the fuck I want and take a Union job if I want? Unless you want another unemployed to cover with taxes then yah I'll quit cause unions don't suit me.
Job market aint that great right now, ya take what ya get.

Then stop complaining, you are willing to take the union negotiated pay and benefits and turn around and stab your brothers in the back.

Forum List

Back