Union in Hyperdrive o Register Voters in Baltimore

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Baltimore-Riots.jpg

Huhn? Do they see an opportunity to increase the number of LOVs from the ranks of the rioters? In case you didn't figure it out, LOV stands for Low Information Vioters.

Opportunity Knocks? AFSCME Goes Into “Hyperdrive” In Riot-Torn Baltimore to Register Voters

Read more @ Opportunity Knocks AFSCME Goes Into Hyperdrive In Riot-Torn Baltimore to Register Voters - LaborUnionReport.com

Why do registered voters scare you

Registered voters don't bother me at all.

What bothers me is that unions and liberals in general take advantage of chaos to find and register only those voters who have issues so that they will vote for their agendas without understanding the options.

Baltimore-Riots.jpg

Huhn? Do they see an opportunity to increase the number of LOVs from the ranks of the rioters? In case you didn't figure it out, LOV stands for Low Information Vioters.

Opportunity Knocks? AFSCME Goes Into “Hyperdrive” In Riot-Torn Baltimore to Register Voters

Read more @ Opportunity Knocks AFSCME Goes Into Hyperdrive In Riot-Torn Baltimore to Register Voters - LaborUnionReport.com
Why not? After all, dead people are registered voters. Illegal immigrants can vote. And, can you imagine the collective average IQ of legally registered voters? Exactly how informed are voters, on average? If we go by past elections, then it's easy to answer that question.

What bothers me is that unions and liberals in general take advantage of chaos to find and register only those voters who have issues so that they will vote for their agendas without understanding the options.
It is part of the political process

Voters are voters

Baltimore-Riots.jpg

Why not? After all, dead people are registered voters. Illegal immigrants can vote. And, can you imagine the collective average IQ of legally registered voters? Exactly how informed are voters, on average? If we go by past elections, then it's easy to answer that question.
Anyone who disagrees with you must be low information

Baltimore-Riots.jpg

Not so. Why would you say something like that? I have you know that very informed people, more informed than I am, disagree with me all the time. Disagreement is good, and it can be very educational. I learn something new each day.

Baltimore-Riots.jpg

Not so. Why would you say something like that? I have you know that very informed people, more informed than I am, disagree with me all the time. Disagreement is good, and it can be very educational. I learn something new each day.
Fair enough

Democrats, and populists in general, thrive on the simplicity of the voters. The more simple-minded the voters are, the more will cast their votes for the party which tells them what they want to hear.

Look at Greece and their lefty SYRIZA party: "No austerity and power to the people", and just watch what happens.

Is there a law against repubs going in there to register up some voters?

Then let's get our GOP out there recruiting instead of criticizing the other side for doing it better.

Democrats, and populists in general, thrive on the simplicity of the voters. The more simple-minded the voters are, the more will cast their votes for the party which tells them what they want to hear.

Look at Greece and their lefty SYRIZA party: "No austerity and power to the people", and just watch what happens.
Every American has a right to choose his representative

Even the guy living under a bridge gets the same vote as a CEO

True, and if we get enough people living under bridges the Democrats populist dream will come true.

True, and if we get enough people living under bridges the Democrats populist dream will come true.
Very true
Looks like republicans should be getting them jobs. They will vote republican forever

Forum List

Back