Union dock workers stick it to nation to protect

The fact that the 'more' is going unjustly to the top is why the deep resentment

but why do you say unjustly?? We live in a free country??? If you think Steve Jobs, for example, is getting money unjustly stop buying from him. Who is stopping you????

It seems you want to buy from him, and then use the government to make it legal for you to steal your money back?? Is liberalism really theft??? Are you proud to be a thief???

we do live in a free country, and that means people have a right to organise into labour unions.

too stupid of course. They can organize but they need liberal government violence to force the owners to recognize them, bargain with them, allow them on his property, not fire them. Etc etc.

If workers have a right to blackmail owners then owners should have the same right to blackmail workers and customers- right??

See why we are 100% positive a liberal will be slow?? Is any other conclusion possible??

Last edited:
toostupid of course, that Americans have the right to association economically, which is of course supported by American law.

EB wants to threaten and oppress workers to jack owner profits instead of paying fair wages.

Is there any other conclusion to make than a toostupid extremist like EB. Just TooStupid, dear.

If workers have a right to blackmail owners then owners should have the same right to blackmail workers and customers- right??

Have you seen what is happening to wages? How much more profitable are companies these days - yet, weirdly, no one is making more money except for those at the top? How much of that is being shared by labor??? Oh yeah, they've flat-lined and their wages are now in decline. Trickle down is BULLSHIT. You don't think labor might be getting sick for working more and making less, while watching executive CEO and executive pay go through the roof? One day I wish all the wage slaves would just stay home for a week or two. All of 'em. Those obscenely paid executives and CEO's who are obviously worth more than they are combined, can do their jobs, right? Let them run the day to day for a change. They can reschedule their 18 holes, I'm sure.

Last edited:

Have you seen what is happening to wages? How much more profitable are companies these days? How much of that is being shared by labor... oh yeah, not much. You don't think labor might be getting sick for working more and making less, while watching executive CEO and executive pay go through the roof? One day I wish all the wage slaves would just stay home for a week or two. All of 'em. Those obscenely paid executives and CEO's are obviously worth more than they are combined, can do their jobs, right? Let them run the day to day for a change. They can reschedule their 18 holes, I'm sure.

Make it six weeks, that will bankrupt most workers. CEOs, not so much. You don't pay a CEO to run the day to day. We term that micromanaging. Please continue your ranting.

They should be thrown in jail...what they are doing could be considered terrorism under the Patriot Act. One of the definitions is "an organized attempt to disrupt the economy".

Yeah. You run with that one, Sport.

yes better to let them control all the choke points in the economy, something Bin Laden would have loved to do.
Thats the violent liberal way to get higher wages for sure!!

What 'violence' has taken place in LA, you pathetic twat?

How much of that is being shared by labor???

too stupid!!! Who said it is supposed to be shared?? If you want that level of income go to the Harvard Business School and then earn it yourself instead of violently trying to steal it through government. But, no more 8 hour days begging to own a house just for putting a bolt on a car all day!!

Also, dopey liberal, we live in a free country. If you don't like Steve Jobs making so much stop buying his stuff, respect those who do, and don't try to violently use the governemnt to steal back the money you gave Steve Jobs!! How would you like if I stole what you earned through the government? Are you a natural born thief??

Trickle down is BULLSHIT.

so you want trickle down welfare and theft??????????????

And at 85K a year, those workers can afford lots of those Steve Jobs products.

Surely Special Ed with his advanced IQ can figure that concept out.

They should form their own company and pay themselves $2MM a year, with a $10MM severance package and golden parachute

they can call their company *hostess*

Article in the paper today said Hostess has not been funding the retirement funds for about a year.

Well, what does it cost for a crane, and how often will it be damaged by unqualified operators?

There are so many posting here as if the market place for workers is the same as 50 years ago. Then, with no education, you could work at a job that was mostly physical labor with little intellectual challenge. Today, even the entry level jobs in the steel mill I work at demands some computer skills. And that is just to start. The learning curve is steep for the first year. These are the people that are on lowest earnings tier. The demands for operators are far higher. As is the pay.

A skilled worker is easily worth 85K and more. The fact that the 'more' is going unjustly to the top is why the deep resentment of the very wealthy in this nation at present. And the wealthy fully understand this and are doing all they can to prevent unions, which give the workers the bargaining power.

Ohhhhh, don't fret over those pesky old crane operators. Soon those ports will be nearly empty as new ports are built in Canada and Mexico so the port operators don't need to worry about those idiot longshoremen. Just liek the unions killed the American shipping industry they are now killing the port businesses too.

Fools.

Baja port could rival L.A.'s - Los Angeles Times
THE SUPERHIGHWAY FACTS

Last edited:
You are a Too Stupid Dweeb.

Labor has every right to get its fair share from ownership.

That is the American way.

How much of that is being shared by labor???

too stupid!!! Who said it is supposed to be shared?? If you want that level of income go to the Harvard Business School and then earn it yourself instead of violently trying to steal it through government. But, no more 8 hour days begging to own a house just for putting a bolt on a car all day!!

Also, dopey liberal, we live in a free country. If you don't like Steve Jobs making so much stop buying his stuff, respect those who do, and don't try to violently use the governemnt to steal back the money you gave Steve Jobs!! How would you like if I stole what you earned through the government? Are you a natural born thief??

Trickle down is BULLSHIT.

so you want trickle down welfare and theft??????????????

I'm thinking some of the sour grapes is because union workers are making more than those complaining. It would be better to get a union job.

I'm thinking some of the sour grapes is because union workers are making more than those complaining. It would be better to get a union job.

exactly, not only do they make more but they make more by raising prices( with their high wages) that honest people who don't use government violence to get higher wages must pay!!

Irrational libertarian opinion unfounded in reality.

Government, business, and labor all have a violent past.

exactly, not only do they make more but they make more by raising prices( with their high wages) that honest people who don't use government violence to get higher wages must pay!!

Forum List

Back