Union Bosses ..1%ers

Why? are they a "for profit" entity? Hell no... Just because people at the top have a salary, doesn't mean they are making a profit. Lastly... how about we end tax exemptions for Corporations... all of them?

Well, there you go again asswarp! Failing in mathmatics.. If unions don't make a profit how do they afford to pony up millions and millions and millions of dollars to get there politicians elected?

Welll... there you go again cumslurper...Thinking again. My union (AFSCME) has a PAC that is strictly voluntary. No membership dues go into it. I have a feeling that is the case for most unions... but it's much more convenient for you to believe otherwise.

BTW... ONCE AGAIN... why is it OK for Corporations to throw Billions of Dollars at politicians, but it's not OK for Labor?

AFSCAM ? :lol::lol::lol:

These motherfuckers are Bernie Madoff with a union card.........

“AFSCME is quite possibly the most corrupt organization in the U.S.” | The ChamberPost

Why? are they a "for profit" entity? Hell no... Just because people at the top have a salary, doesn't mean they are making a profit. Lastly... how about we end tax exemptions for Corporations... all of them?

:lol::lol::lol:

Didn't know they grew 'em as dumb and naive as you. For being non profit organizations, they sure funnel a lot of money to entities they have no business getting involved in. Or maybe they just misplace billions of dollars like your buddy Corzine....... :eusa_whistle:

What entities do they have no business getting involved in? Enlighten me.

How about you demand they tell you what they're doing with every cent of your union dues? You'll end end in the hospital with a concussion, you'll use your Obama care card and the hospital will tell you to come back in six months for an Ibuprofen pill..... :thup:

Well, there you go again asswarp! Failing in mathmatics.. If unions don't make a profit how do they afford to pony up millions and millions and millions of dollars to get there politicians elected?

Welll... there you go again cumslurper...Thinking again. My union (AFSCME) has a PAC that is strictly voluntary. No membership dues go into it. I have a feeling that is the case for most unions... but it's much more convenient for you to believe otherwise.

BTW... ONCE AGAIN... why is it OK for Corporations to throw Billions of Dollars at politicians, but it's not OK for Labor?

“AFSCME is quite possibly the most corrupt organization in the U.S.” | The ChamberPost
Wow... a conservative blog with one quote from a disgruntled Afscme member.

as far as the $87 Million... they are the biggest Public sector union in America.... I'll tell you what.. let's combine ALL unions and put them up against ALL corporate donations... let's see where the donation numbers stand, shall we?

:lol::lol::lol:

Didn't know they grew 'em as dumb and naive as you. For being non profit organizations, they sure funnel a lot of money to entities they have no business getting involved in. Or maybe they just misplace billions of dollars like your buddy Corzine....... :eusa_whistle:

What entities do they have no business getting involved in? Enlighten me.

How about you demand they tell you what they're doing with every cent of your union dues? You'll end end in the hospital with a concussion, you'll use your Obama care card and the hospital will tell you to come back in six months for an Ibuprofen pill..... :thup:

No... how about you answer the question.

oh! you have a feeling dew ewe! that's great. I mock you.

Well.. I know for a fact my union has a separate fund for Political Contributions... Which is 100% more than your assertions... Mock away stinklips.

how does that work?

do they NOT use dues from the general dues fund for politics?

or do they allow you to give it to who you choose?

or do they collect aside from dues, a request for political funds? purely on a voluntarily basis?

Last edited:
oh! you have a feeling dew ewe! that's great. I mock you.

Well.. I know for a fact my union has a separate fund for Political Contributions... Which is 100% more than your assertions... Mock away stinklips.

how does that work?

or do they collect aside from dues, a request for political funds? purely on a voluntarily basis?

The AFSCME President's Club VIP fund. It's collected aside from dues... strictly on a voluntary basis.

The only thing I disagree with is the part where you say "they may be 1%ers". That is in effect... bullshit. There's a reason that only 1% make the killing they do, and that reason has just as much to do with a combination of luck, schmoozing, your starting point and knowing the "right people" as it does with hard work.

and the combination of those things you named, PLUS a talent or number of talents, makes them worth the 1% ( and I am not referring to the lucky sperm clubbers).

why do you hate excellence?

I don't hate anyone... why do you hate the working and middle class?

I don't hate myself, and I don't hate the 'rich, you have by your won words made it clear do, if not hate certainly you have a strong dislike or disdain for them based on, what exactly? envy? jealously?

as far as the $87 Million... they are the biggest Public sector union in America.... I'll tell you what.. let's combine ALL unions and put them up against ALL corporate donations... let's see where the donation numbers stand, shall we?

Corporations make a profit and can donate it if they want. Unions like Afscam don't make a profit but make large donations to political entities, but dipshits like you will continue to claim they don't make a profit, but whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

I'll tell you what, lets compare all the taxes corporations pay compared to unions and see where the numbers stand. Looks like Afscam isn't paying their fair share... :thup:

and the combination of those things you named, PLUS a talent or number of talents, makes them worth the 1% ( and I am not referring to the lucky sperm clubbers).

why do you hate excellence?

I don't hate myself, and I don't hate the 'rich, you have by your won words made it clear do, if not hate certainly you have a strong dislike or disdain for them based on, what exactly? envy? jealously?

Nope... I don't hate them... I just want them to pay a fair wage to people who AREN'T College Graduates and do the dirty work in America. If they were "trickling down" like Reagan Promised us(and yes, I was one of the ones that fell for that bullshit)... I wouldn't have ANY problem with the super wealthy at all.

how does that work?

The AFSCME President's Club VIP fund. It's collected aside from dues... strictly on a voluntary basis.

so, to be clear, no afscme dues funds are used for political contributions, all of their donations are from a fund filled by cash provided by its members on a voluntary basis? how do you contribute? send a check?

Corporations make a profit and can donate it if they want. Unions like Afscam don't make a profit but make large donations to political entities, but dipshits like you will continue to claim they don't make a profit, but whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

I'll tell you what, lets compare all the taxes corporations pay compared to unions and see where the numbers stand. Looks like Afscam isn't paying their fair share... :thup:

What % in relation to corporate & undisclosed (Turd Blossoms PAC) contributions?

Nope... I don't hate them... I just want them to pay a fair wage to people who AREN'T College Graduates and do the dirty work in America. If they were "trickling down" like Reagan Promised us(and yes, I was one of the ones that fell for that bullshit)... I wouldn't have ANY problem with the super wealthy at all.

I am not a college graduate and I do very well.

and what is a 'fair' wage? exactly?

and, are you speaking for yourself or?

how does that work?

so, to be clear, no afscme dues funds are used for political contributions, all of their donations are from a fund filled by cash provided by its members on a voluntary basis? how do you contribute? send a check?

A card... indicating whether you want to be part of it or not.

No, not at all... I make $20/ hour taking care of developmentally disabled adults with emotional and behavioral problems(after 23 years of service). My private sector counterparts? About half of that.... the rest goes into the pockets of very wealthy people.

Ah, so you check a card when, every year , month? what?

what % say yes?

and on that card is there a choice offered, democrat, Republican? or is it blind?

No, not at all... I make $20/ hour taking care of developmentally disabled adults with emotional and behavioral problems(after 23 years of service). My private sector counterparts? About half of that.... the rest goes into the pockets of very wealthy people.

so, its not you, its others. OK.

why then, do they not join a union?

Ah, so you check a card when, every year , month? what?

what % say yes?

and on that card is there a choice offered, democrat, Republican? or is it blind?

every year. and No... there is no choice offered. It's offered to the Union's choice. If someone differs from the Union in political ideology, they can refuse to be a part of it and donate to the candidates of their choice on their own.

BTW....why is it that no one answered MY question. Why is it OK for Corporate interests to donate massive amounts of money to political interests... but it's not OK for organized labor?

What % in relation to corporate & undisclosed (Turd Blossoms PAC) contributions?

Let 'em pay 1/4th of what corporations pay and libs will lose their minds.........

Forum List

Back