Union Bosses ..1%ers

Since you will deal with your creditors.
Like all pansy leftists, you're going to let others do the work for you.

Man up, kid. You want a piece of America, come and get it.

For too long, America enjoyed the fruits of other countries. It comes time to pay off their debts.
America will destroy its own economy and this will not hinder not the Republicans, not Democrats.
Personally, I need only one from America, so you stay out of other countries' affairs.
I'll bet you're incapable of seeing the hypocrisy of you coming onto another nation's message board and telling us to mind our own business.

Like all pansy leftists, you're going to let others do the work for you.

Man up, kid. You want a piece of America, come and get it.

For too long, America enjoyed the fruits of other countries. It comes time to pay off their debts.
America will destroy its own economy and this will not hinder not the Republicans, not Democrats.
Personally, I need only one from America, so you stay out of other countries' affairs.
I'll bet you're incapable of seeing the hypocrisy of you coming onto another nation's message board and telling us to mind our own business.

I have long looked film by Alex jones Fall of the Republic, by the way the Americans carefully translated into Russian, this filter has clearly shown what a U.S. government is awful.

I have long looked film by Alex jones Fall of the Republic, by the way the Americans carefully translated into Russian, this filter has clearly shown what a U.S. government is awful.
Alex Jones is a nutcase. Anyone who believes him is a nutcase.

I do not care which of them crazy, but if he says 10% is true in America, a big problem.

I do not care which of them crazy, but if he says 10% is true in America, a big problem.
It isn't.

But you just keep pretending your opinions on America's internal matters are important.

Forum List

Back