Unintended Consequences when LIBERALISM takes control.....

But those 47% that Mitt Romney was talking about, don't have to worry since they are worthless anyway.

They clearly don't matter to those state legislators who refused the Medicaid expansion, only to the Koch brothers who poured billions into local markets convincing the 47% that every bad thing in the universe was Obama's fault.

Those same people will reelect those same legislators. You can't fix Stupid.
Jonathan Gruber said it best "Liberal voters, are you stupid"? Yes you are.

I think Gruber was referring to all voters.

It's a classic position of the left...."we need to take care of you".

You know....Al Gore.
No he wasn't referring to all voters, because the conservatives KNEW how bad Obamacare was and were telling their politicians to not vote for it. That is why behind closed doors the liberals passed the shit, before they knew it was shit. Stupid fucking idiots on the left were the ones who wanted it, now we all must suffer. But not much longer. Shame that when a Republican gets in office and brings America back to greatness, the idiots get the good stuff also.

Poor Sunny Boy has waged a months’ long campaign to get everyone in the health/Obamacare fora to put me on Ignore because he’s incapable of debating me, and for the most part it hasn’t worked.

Frankly, I wish all the trolls and flamers would put me on Ignore so I can converse with the adults.

What’s particularly funny is when someone puts me on Ignore and then brags about it. “Yeah, I’m gutless. Join me.” Hee-lar-ee-ous.

Now Westwall will delete this post and scold me via PM for not playing by the rules. I still don’t see what a generic “I hate libruls” thread is doing in this forum, but he doesn’t seem to mind. He’s got his priorities.

This message will self-destruct in 10 seconds…run and rat me out now, Sunny! Go!
You cant debate an idiot or someone who is EVIL. If you are an idiot, I might as well be talking to a brick wall, and get just as much of a response. If you are EVIL(like Obama and HRC, who honor Lucifer) then the only way to deal with you is like Hitler, the eventual eradication of said EVIL. Which one are you? Idiot or Evil?

Someone who relies on facts, not arcana. Clearly not one of you lot.

But those 47% that Mitt Romney was talking about, don't have to worry since they are worthless anyway.

They clearly don't matter to those state legislators who refused the Medicaid expansion, only to the Koch brothers who poured billions into local markets convincing the 47% that every bad thing in the universe was Obama's fault.

Those same people will reelect those same legislators. You can't fix Stupid.
Jonathan Gruber said it best "Liberal voters, are you stupid"? Yes you are.

I think Gruber was referring to all voters.

It's a classic position of the left...."we need to take care of you".

You know....Al Gore.
No he wasn't referring to all voters, because the conservatives KNEW how bad Obamacare was and were telling their politicians to not vote for it. That is why behind closed doors the liberals passed the shit, before they knew it was shit. Stupid fucking idiots on the left were the ones who wanted it, now we all must suffer. But not much longer. Shame that when a Republican gets in office and brings America back to greatness, the idiots get the good stuff also.

I am not sure that you have everything you need to make that call.

Poor Sunny Boy has waged a months’ long campaign to get everyone in the health/Obamacare fora to put me on Ignore because he’s incapable of debating me, and for the most part it hasn’t worked.

Frankly, I wish all the trolls and flamers would put me on Ignore so I can converse with the adults.

What’s particularly funny is when someone puts me on Ignore and then brags about it. “Yeah, I’m gutless. Join me.” Hee-lar-ee-ous.

Now Westwall will delete this post and scold me via PM for not playing by the rules. I still don’t see what a generic “I hate libruls” thread is doing in this forum, but he doesn’t seem to mind. He’s got his priorities.

This message will self-destruct in 10 seconds…run and rat me out now, Sunny! Go!
You cant debate an idiot or someone who is EVIL. If you are an idiot, I might as well be talking to a brick wall, and get just as much of a response. If you are EVIL(like Obama and HRC, who honor Lucifer) then the only way to deal with you is like Hitler, the eventual eradication of said EVIL. Which one are you? Idiot or Evil?

Someone who relies on facts, not arcana. Clearly not one of you lot.
Obamacare premiums are going up by an average of 25% next year
The Obama administration says that Obamacare health-insurance premiums will go up by an average of 25% in 2017.

This, it argues in a new report, is because prices are slowly getting in line with costs.
What is coming to a reality is that Obamacare was supposed to be all about FAIRNESS. Now Obama is making "FAIRNESS" happen as when everyone is poor, then everyone is equal. That is the liberal way. Liberals are the dumbest people in the universe to not see this happening. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back