Uninsured ER patients twice as likely to die

Fuck you, bitch.

I was there. You weren't.

Um ... Patek was there, notice his real life story (something you should start living) ... and I know for a fact that Medicare and Medicaid are there, available to all who can't afford health insurance ... try again.

You don't know shit.

You weren't there. There was much discussion in our family because her supplemental insurance was running out, and the for profit hospital just found an excuse to dump her because they couldn't make as much money off her once her insurance ran out. Then I went to see the hospital administrator who lied to my face about the reason for the dumping.

Just because you think they lied due to them not giving an answer you liked doesn't mean you are an expert, copying and pasting from websites does not make you an expert in anything.

Um ... Patek was there, notice his real life story (something you should start living) ... and I know for a fact that Medicare and Medicaid are there, available to all who can't afford health insurance ... try again.

You don't know shit.

You weren't there. There was much discussion in our family because her supplemental insurance was running out, and the for profit hospital just found an excuse to dump her because they couldn't make as much money off her once her insurance ran out. Then I went to see the hospital administrator who lied to my face about the reason for the dumping.

Oh....first it was Medicare ran out...now it's supplemental insurance....hmmmmm...you need to get your lies straightened out before posting them on line. :rofl:

That's why it's so easy to tell he lies. ;) He can't keep any of them straight for long.

Reasons for higher ER deaths in the uninsured.

1. You are not near a trauma center.
2. Longer distances to the trauma center equates to using more of the golden hour.
3. Trauma centers are determined by the government. You have to meet standards.
4. The baseline health of victims may be better for the insured group.

It is hair splitting, but the rate difference is actually 80%, not 100%.

Uninsured ER patients twice as likely to die

Republicans already have a solution - Die Quickly.

Forum List

Back