Unilaterally Changing the Pledge

Shattered said:
I don't think you know me well enough to make a judgement call like that, but you're welcome to your uninformed, and inaccurate opinion.

I have read enough of your posts to know how annoyed you are by religious people----cmon-being a bigot isn't always a bad thing.

dilloduck said:
I have read enough of your posts to know how annoyed you are by religious people----cmon-being a bigot isn't always a bad thing.

You've read enough of them to know that I don't like being "cornered" (for lack of a better word) while I'm at WORK. You know nothing more about me.

Shattered said:
You've read enough of them to know that I don't like being "cornered" (for lack of a better word) while I'm at WORK. You know nothing more about me.
Your kidding right ???----your opinions are plastered all over the place. Are they yours or do you just make em up? I do like the regular avatar touch-ups by the way.

dilloduck said:
Your kidding right ???----your opinions are plastered all over the place. Are they yours or do you just make em up? I do like the regular avatar touch-ups by the way.

What do avatars have to do with you disagreeing with my opinions? My opinions are my own. That you disagree with them is of no consequence to me. That you must continually stoop to personal insults is disappointing. Carry on, however. Before I go, though...a taste of your own medicin:e

Man.. I swear, you're either some backwoods freak of nature, or you really ARE on drugs. Your assumptions are just that - assumptions. The only thing you "know" is the crap you can gather, and twist here within a good 18 hour period. Perhaps a jaunt outside where you can find fresh air might do you some good.

Now, piss off.

Doesn't mean anyone has to say it the way he wants to.

huh? If you read, I said he could have just skipped the "under God" part if he wanted. Sure, he doesn't HAVE to say the pledge, but then again, why not set an example? I thought that is what city LEADERS are supposed to do....

Shattered said:
That doesn't change the fact that it's his personal right to decide whether or not to take part in it. *shrug*

Well he didn't get punished for it legally. No police officers hauled him to a gulag or anything. No one took away his right to say whatever he wants. The votersd just deicided they didn't want a public servant who wouldn't even show respect for his country, which he is serving.

theim said:
Well he didn't get punished for it legally. No police officers hauled him to a gulag or anything. No one took away his right to say whatever he wants. The votersd just deicided they didn't want a public servant who wouldn't even show respect for his country, which he is serving.

Exactly. His "job description" was to serve the public, and the public fired his ass. Shades of the Chixie Dix. No one is saying that Matalie Mains can't undermine her country on foreign soil during wartime - hell, have at it! But I don't have to buy the bitch's records.

Shattered said:
What do avatars have to do with you disagreeing with my opinions? My opinions are my own. That you disagree with them is of no consequence to me. That you must continually stoop to personal insults is disappointing. Carry on, however. Before I go, though...a taste of your own medicin:e

Man.. I swear, you're either some backwoods freak of nature, or you really ARE on drugs. Your assumptions are just that - assumptions. The only thing you "know" is the crap you can gather, and twist here within a good 18 hour period. Perhaps a jaunt outside where you can find fresh air might do you some good.

Now, piss off.

Nothing--it was just a side comment. You apparently are relating to this councilman who expressed his own opinions and was recalled. You don't live in a vacuum and you are responsible for your expressed opinions. If my disagreements with your opinions is of no consequense to you then I suggest you don't respond to them because you appear more angry than disappointed.

The "crap" I gave gathered is from your own posts. Perhaps you would be willing to discuss those than trying discredit me through the "less than creative" personal attacks you conjure up. If you can't handle criticism perhaps to should play somewhere else.

dilloduck said:
Nothing--it was just a side comment. You apparently are relating to this councilman who expressed his own opinions and was recalled. You don't live in a vacuum and you are responsible for your expressed opinions. If my disagreements with your opinions is of no consequense to you then I suggest you don't respond to them because you appear more angry than disappointed.

The "crap" I gave gathered is from your own posts. Perhaps you would be willing to discuss those than trying discredit me through the "less than creative" personal attacks you conjure up. If you can't handle criticism perhaps to should play somewhere else.

:funnyface:

Forum List

Back